英語の文法クイズ!適切な単語を選べ!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 明日の野球の試合が中止になるかどうかは雨による。
  • 彼は家についたとたんにテレビをつける。
  • 私が年を取った今、私は考えを変え、田舎での生活を楽しむことにした。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の質問です

教えてください!! ( ) tomorrow our baseball game will be canceled 1Whether it rains 2In case it rains 3if it will rain 4 Unless it rains He has no sooner come home ,( ) he turns on Tv 1if 2before 3than 4so Hardly had he seen me ( ) he ran away 1and 2as 3than 4when ( ) that I am older I've changed my mind and want to enjoy my life in the country 1After 2Now 3Since 4During Physical exercise is to the body ( ) reading is to the mind 1that 2what 3which 4whose I studied very hard ( ) I would have failed the entrance examination 1beside 2and so 3but for 4otherwise You can't watch television ( ) you haven't finished you work 1until 2as long as 3although 4after I sat there a long time ( ) 1until I hear my name called 2after I had heard my name call 3before I heard my name called 4since I have heard my name calling The party will be held outdoors ( ) it rains 1only 2if 3without 4unless

• mj2lv
  • お礼率0% (0/21)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(2) tomorrow our baseball game will be canceled. 1Whether it rains 2In case it rains 3if it will rain 4 Unless it rains He has no sooner come home, (3) he turns on TV. 1if 2before 3than 4so Hardly had he seen me (4) he ran away. 1and 2as 3than 4when (2) that I am older I've changed my mind and want to enjoy my life in the country. 1After 2Now 3Since 4During Physical exercise is to the body (2) reading is to the mind. 1that 2what 3which 4whose I studied very hard (4) I would have failed the entrance examination. 1beside 2and so 3but for 4otherwise You can't watch television (2) you haven't finished you work. 1until 2as long as 3although 4after I sat there a long time (3). 1until I hear my name called 2after I had heard my name call 3before I heard my name called 4since I have heard my name calling The party will be held outdoors (2) it rains. 1only 2if 3without 4unless

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です

( )に入る適語を教えてください (  ) I known the fact、I (  )(  ) told it to you ( ) it ( ) for air and water, we ( ) not exist on the earth If I ( ) in your position, I ( ) not do such a thing I wish I ( ) a brother and a sister He acts ( ) ( ) he ( ) a millionaire If it ( ) ( ) nice, we ( ) ( ) played soccer in the park He is, ( ) ( ) ( ), a superman He looks ( ) ( ) he ( ) ill If all the tropical forests ( ) ( ) disappear, what would become of our planet? If he ( ) got up early, he wouldn't ( ) missed the train Provided that you ( ) a lot of money, what ( ) you do with it? If my father ( ) in good health, he ( ) carry out his plan ( ) ( ) water, the plants would die I wish I ( ) speak English as well as you ( ) he known about my trouble, he ( ) ( ) helped me

• 間違いを指摘していただきたいのですが。

*言葉使いで、間違いがあれば、指摘して   いただきたいと思います。 *例文5つ (1)Take a deep breath and You can feel better. (2) My mother is sick so so that I am worry about it. (3) He run out to the garden as soon as He had heard the noise. (4) Take the umbrella with you in case it rains. (5) Kazuko thought if she could go to Nagasaki be herself.

• 英語音痴な質問

He put his head down and crawled like a snow plough over to the desk, pulled himself up and about thirty seconds later said, "I've found it." の意味は、He moved strongly and as fast as he could.だそうですが、ploughには「のろのろ進む」のような意味があり、どうしてこうなのかわかりません。文脈というものなのでしょうか。あえていえば、30秒後というところでしょうか。 Kim will have heard a recording of a symphony once as a little boy. He will then hear it again now at age 53 and if there's a mistake, he will note it.は結局のところ、「キムは人生で2回音楽を聴いた(1回目は子供のとき2回目は53歳の今、でミスがあれば、昔聴いた記憶から気がつく)」ということでしょうか。最初のwill haveの解釈がいまいち分かりません。 You didn't phone me last night. I know. I'm very sorry but I did'n get in until midnight. このget inは日本語にすると何なのでしょうか。「時間の都合がつかなかった」みたいなものでしょうか。 If he hasn't come back by seven, leave without him. これはhasn'tではなく、doesn'tではだめなのでしょうか。 It's been raining here for a week. Oh, has it. has itの最後はフルストップですか、それとも「?」ですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• (手紙の)英語の意味を教えてください。

友人の手紙の一部がわかりませんので、教えていただけたら助かります。 友人(女性)の夫は、昨年6月頃からリストラ後、就職をしようとしません(2,3は職に就けたものの、2,3日で行かなくなったり、後はごろごろ。友人(彼女は仕事をしている)が夫の職探しをして履歴書を何回も書いて(それに対して夫は罵声や悪口三昧で、昼はベットから動かない、、、らしいとのこと)。という状況で下記のメールです。 I went to see my finance advisor and I have sent off forms and see what happens. If I can get it, it will take his name off the mortgage and the house will be under my name only. Then I will change my will so (ここに息子の名前) as it in his name if I die. I will do anything to make sure his family do not get their hands on it. I had to do this if possible because the interest charges on his debt will make it a right mess. It would of been great if he had got a job as soon as he walked out of his job but being out since last June it is out of control. I still cannot believe he did it. I do not know what to do if this does not work. You know he has not even thanked me for even trying. When the forms came to fill in, it was like a book. You know what I mean. I looked in despair and started to plough through it while he shouted don't f......g (swearing) do it if you don't want too. I don't give a shit, I am past caring he said. I thought you ungrateful sod. So if we lose the house he would then shit himself. He does not deserve me. See what happens. 前半部分は多少はわかりますので特に知りたいのはI do not know what to do if this does not work.からです。その部分に関しては多少語句や文法の説明も含めて教えていただけたら助かります。記入すべきthe formsがきたら、とか、  he shouted don't f......g の部分とか、I am past caring....とか何箇所もわかりません。なにとぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題で質問が・・

同じ意味にする。↓ (1) ・He got up late and (miss) the bus this morning. ・( ) got up late,he ( ) to ( ) the bus this morning. バスに乗り遅れた、ということなのでmissを入れました。いいかえると。。分詞構文を使うんでしょうか?toのところは全く分かりません。。 どれが間違っているか↓ (2)We will get there soon. It's only ( ) from here. ここから歩いてたった10分、という文にしたいのですが、 10 minutes's walk 10 minutes' walking 10 minutes 10-minute walk どれも似ていて良さそうなんですが、、違いが分かりません。 書き換え↓ (3)My old box weighed 3 times as much as my new box. (weightを使って) (4)The windows on the north side are only one-third as large as those on the south side.(sizeを使って) どういった文の構造にすれば良いか全く分かりません>< 動詞を変形して入れる↓ (5)Read the weather report,and you will know if it (will rain) or not. (6)As it ( ) for 3 days already, we wanted it to stop (raining) . 自分で考えたのがあってるかどうか確かめたいです。 質問多くてすみません。どれか一つでも教えてください。

• 仮定法

Even if it rains tonight, I'd rather you didn't use my car,if you didn't mind. これでif you didn't mindをif you don't mindにしなければならない らしいのですが、何故ですか? 詳しく教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 現在時制

( )内の動詞を適切な形に直してください。 (1)If it (rain) tomorrow, you will not be able to go camping.    (rains) もし明日雨なら  (2)When he (come) next time,I will return this book to him.     (comes) 彼がくるまでに・・ (3)We will leave here as soon as you (be) ready.     するとすぐ・・ 3ばんがわからないので おねがいします。 1、2ばんは あっているか あどばいすおねがいします。

• 英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。

英語の問題20問ありますが,よろしくお願いします。 (  )内から最も適切な語(句)を選んでください。 (1)He has been working(1.till,2.before,3.since)he finished school. (2)Strike(1.after,2.while,3.till)the iron is hot. (3)We were just about to go out,(1.since,2.when,3.before)it began to rain. (4)He did not come(1.before,2.since,3.until)the meeting was half over. (5)Tom cleans his teeth(1.before,2.until,3.by the time)he goes to bed. (6)Hardly had he arrived(1.that,2.when,3.after)he started complaining. (7)(1.Since,2.Until,3.Once)you begin, you must continue. (8)(1.For,2.If,3.Because)it was too cold, we didn’t stay outside long. (9)(1.Though,2.Before,3.Since)you can’t answer the question, we had better ask someone else. (10)(1.In case,2.Such that,3.Now)he is over sixty, he is going to retire. (11)He took a taxi(1.so that,2.such that,3.for fear that)he wouldn’t late for the meeting. (12)I’ll take an umbrella(1.so that,2.in order that,3.in case)it rains. (13)They are(1.so,2.such,3.too)good friends that they share all they have. (14)You won’t be in time(1.so long as,2.unless,3.though)you start at once. (15)You may stay here(1.as far as,2.as soon as,3.as long as)you keep quiet. (16)(1.But,2.As,3.Though)his left leg was broken, he went on walking. (17)Child(1.but,2.as,3.Even,4.if)he is, he can answer the question. (18)One group of children was quiet, (1.according as,2.while,3.as though)the second group was very noisy. (19)She became more and more beautiful(1.when,2.as,3.after)she grew up. (20)(1.Either,2.Even if,3.Whether)you like it or not, you’ll have to do it.

• [英語] ()に当てはまるものを教えて下さい><

1. "I made this artwork at school today. () do you think of it ?" "I think it's very beautiful." (1) How (2) Since (3) Who (4) What 2. () is Scotland that they are going to, not Ireland. (1) That (2) This (3) It (4) Which 3. It is not () because English is superior to other languages that it has spread more widely than others. (1) unless (2) necessarily (3) until (4) naturally 4. Never () such a ridiculous story. (1) have I heard (2) heard I (3) I have heard (4) I heard 5. She's been dead for 20 years now, ()? (1) hasn't she (2) does she (3) isn't she (4) is she 6. It's cleared up. Let's go, () we? (1) aren't (2) don't (3) shall (4) will 7. () she had no interest in him was obvious to us all. (1) That (2) What (3) Which (4) Whatever 8. A store will not exchange the shirts you bought () you bring a receipt. (1) despite (2) because of (3) unless (4) regardless of 9. As () as I know, he's still living in Los Angeles. (1) well (2) many (3) long (4) far 10. Any book will do as () as it is instructive. (1) long (2) far (3) possible (4) many 11. () is often the case with scientists, he has no interest in clothes. (1) What (2) As (3) Which (4) It 12. () is worth doing at all is worth doing well. (1) Whichever (2) Whatever (3) Whoever (4) Whomever 13. Paul is so depressed now. He lost () little money he had earned from three weeks of working part-time. (1) but (2) what (3) how (4) every 14. Soseki Natsume is a novelist () I have the greatest respect. (1) whom (2) with whom (3) for whom (4) of whom 15. He is very active () his age. (1) against (2) spite (3) for (4) through 16. The proposal was dropped because eight people out of ten voted () it. (1) against (2) for (3) over (4) to

• 英語わかる方、大至急お願いしますm(_ _)m

この英文を和訳してほしいです(>_<) お願いします! Thank you so much. Your words are the sweetest I’ve heard. I just think good for people to mind their own business because there’s many ways to live (and likes/dislikes). If you really want to...you should. But then I will lose you (sad).