• ベストアンサー

英語の日本語訳をお願いします

当方、ある女性と交際しています。彼女は日本人ではありません。 一応英語圏の女性ですが、当方が彼女にあることを迫りました。 すると、下記の返事がきました。いい返事とは思うのですが。 Mayde in a right time(笑顔) We don't know when? です。どうかご指導お願いします。

noname#188470
noname#188470

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#196134
noname#196134
回答No.5

色よい返事ではないということだと思います。 私はアメリカ人の妻と結婚しておりますが、分からない事があれば、彼女に聞くという姿勢が必要です。 文化も言葉も違うのですから、分からない事が当然でその度にほかの人に聞くより、彼女に聞いた方がお互いの理解が深まるんですね。 一番いけないのは知ったか振り、分かった振りで、「この人何も理解してないんだ」と思われた時点で別れが来るものです。

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 そうですね、彼女に聞けば一番わかることですね。

その他の回答 (5)

noname#139670
noname#139670
回答No.6

「Maybe」を使った時点で遠回しな断わりだとするのが一般的ですね。貴方は少し焦ってしまったのでししょうか。

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 多分、焦ったのでしょう。 ただ、彼女も僕の事をメールでも直接でも「I love you」を言います。 ですから、僕は勘違いをしたのかもわかりません?

• koala3512
  • ベストアンサー率23% (170/712)
回答No.4

多分? その時期が来たらね! いつかは分からないけど? 今は駄目って事でしょう、先の事は分からないけどやんわり 断ってると思いますよ.

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 がっかりだけど....

• toga12
  • ベストアンサー率6% (6/90)
回答No.3

メイドプレイを、迫ったのですねw ちょうどメイドにさんに、なってみたかったのよ(笑顔) それならそうと、早く言ってくれたらいいのにぃ~ と、いう意味です。

noname#188470
質問者

補足

ごめんなさいスペル間違えました Maydeじゃ無くMaybeです

回答No.2

ふさわしい時がきたら、たぶんね。 それがいつかは、私達分からないけどね? みたいな感じだと思います。

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 がっかり....

noname#188470
質問者

補足

回答No.1

メイド殿、適切な時間にということですぞ(smiling face) 何時の事かなんて分かりゃしませんでしょうな。

noname#188470
質問者

補足

関連するQ&A

• ■日本語としておかしいとわかりつつ、訳してしまう■

Thinking that you know when in fact you don't is a fatal mistake. この英文を自分は下記のように訳しました。 ”実際あなたが知らないときをあなたが知っていると思うことは致命的な間違いです。” 日本語としておかしいことはわかります。でも、なぜこれが ”実際は知らない【のに】知っていると考えることは、致命的な誤りである。” と訳せるのでしょうか?

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 Humans are by nature inquisitive: if we see something we don't understand, we have a need to find out, even if our investigations are damaging towards ourselves and the environment. But the destruction that could result if Onkalo were excavated in the future is much more extreme than simply rejecting the wishes of the dead or disrespecting their beliefs. In fact, if we don't think of the right ways to manage the problem, there may not be any humans in the future to judge whether what we did was right or wrong.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

If it is a matter of right answers,as it may be in mathematics or science,give him the answer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste time on such routine work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us that he can't find the way to get the right answer. Let's end all this nonsence of grades,exam,marks. Let us throw them all out,and let the children learn what all educated persons must some day learn,how to measure their own understanding,how to know what they know or do not know.

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

We don't know for sure when a series of weights and measures based on accurate units appeared instead of the rough measurements of the earlies times.We know that the ancient Egyptians had such a system and that similar system were used in other ancient countries.Unfortunately, different regions adopted different measures.When the Romans established their empire, they decided to set up a series of units that would be the same all over the empire.As a result, many features of customary systems in use in modern times reflect the Roman system.For example, 'lb.' is short for the Latin libra or pound.

• 同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

We left at eight, and we arrived there just at noon. We left at eight,() there just at noon. Because we were caught in a shower,we took shelter under a tree. ()() a shower,we took shelter under a tree. As I have never been here before, I don't know which way to go. ()()() here before, I don't know which way to go. As there was no power service,we used lamps at night ()() no power service,we used lamps at night If we consider his age, he looks young. ()()(), he looks young

• 英語問題

次の疑問文を( )内の文に続けて書き直そう。意味も書くこと。 (1)Where does Doreamon sleep?(Do you know ~?) (2)What was in box?(Urashima-taro didn't know~.) (3)When will the earthquake happen?(We don't know~.) (4)How did the USA become independent?(We learned~.) 答えの意味も含めてお願いします(・・*)

• n詳しい日本語にしてください

どのように解釈してよいのか?私は相手の人にどう思われているのか。… I'm not looking for a relationship right now We can hang out when we both have time

• 疑問副詞と関係副詞

1,I don't know the time when we will come. 2,I don't know when he will come. この2つの文のwhen はそれぞれ1は関係副詞で、2は疑問副詞 同じwhen なのになぜ関係副詞と疑問副詞と違うのでしょうか? 1はthe timeという先行詞(名詞?)があってそれをwhenが受けているからですか? 2は関係副詞ではないから、疑問副詞なのか??

• 英文の日本語訳について教えてください

今、とある長文を訳しているのですが、少しずつ訳すことの出来ない場所があるので、訳していただけるとありがたいです。 文が全然繋がっていないので訳しにくいとは思いますが、よろしくお願いします。 We would like to celebrate her retirement and her contribution to the company. We would like to take this opportunity to present Ms. Muller with a gift that will remind her of us for quite some time. So at some point in time, people are going to hesitate to hire the job hopper as they don't expect that person to stick arounnd for liog. Others choose to change jobs when they receive better offers, when they're forced to do so because they've moved to another location or have been affected by some change in their personal lives. The thing about changing jobs is that it could backfire if the timing is not right, and you could end up in a less desirable position than the one you were in before. よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was standing on the south side of the tracks by the bakery.I always stop in there on my way home from the supermarket.I like their bread rolls.The barries were coming down, and as usual a few people were running across at the last minute. They shouldn't , but it's understand ble.At that time of the morning there are a lot of trains. You can be stuck there for a long time.Anyway, it's quite a wide crossing, so people my age just wait.We walk so slowly, we'd never get across in time!That's why I was surprised when this old lady pushing a bicycle started to cross. She got about half way when she just seemed to freeze.I don't know why.