日本語訳お願いします(>_<)

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I'd be happy to do that.
  • call me letter
  • talk to you later over the telephone
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします(>_<)

日本語訳お願いします(>_<) (1)I'd be happy to do that. (2)call me letter (3)talk to you later over the telephone (4)Good luck for~ (5)play tricks on~ (6)pretend to be foolish (7)let the shopkeeper see~ (8)cross it out (9)connect ~ with ~ (10)hundreds of signs for words 困ってるので お願いします! (>_<)

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15294/33013)
回答No.1

1。  喜んで(それを)いたします。 2。  後で電話して 3。  後で電話しますから 4。  ~がうまくいくよう 5。  ~にいたずらする 6。  馬鹿な振りをする(しなさい) 7。  店の人に見せなさい 8。  (線を引いて)消しなさい、取り消しなさい、無かったことにして 9。   ~につないでください 10。 言葉を表す何百の記号

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします(;_;)

I'd be happy to do that. call me letter talk to you later over the telephone Good luck for~ play tricks on~ pretend to be foolish let the shopkeeper see~ cross it out connect ~ with ~ hundreds of signs for words 困ってるので お願いします!

• 日本語訳を! 4-(3)

お願いします。  To the ancient Egyptians the written word was more than just a few scratches in clay. To them, once written, words had an eternal life―a voice. They could even be dangerous. For protection the picture of a crocodile was ofen drawn with a spear through it, or the snake drawn with its head chopped off. Imagine being afraid to write the word "beast" because you believed it could come to life and get you―talk about nightmares!  Egyptians called their writing medu neter, which means "words of god." Thousands of years later the Greeks named there writings hieroglyphs, which means "sacred carvings," because they found them covering temples and tombs.  Very few people in ancient Egypt could read and write, perhaps only 1 percent of the population. Imagine being one of the few who possessed the power to give a word life. Imagine being the keeper of the "words of god." The scribes shared this mysterious skill with rulers and gods.  Learning hieroglyphs wasn't easy. There were more than 700 signs to memorize. It took students years to master them. While other children were outside playing, the students studying to be scribes spent their days bent over pieces of pottery, drawing and re-drawing the hieroglyphs. Students erasedtheir work with a wet rag and started again until they had pleased their teachers.

• 日本語訳 お願いします。

Better techniques for diverting an asteroid may be landing a rocket engine on ti to nudge it away, or attaching a large solar sail to let the sun`s radiation do the nudging. 地球に小惑星が追突することを防ぐ具体例として上記の文があるのですが、訳が難しくてできませんでした。 おねがいします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします And now, to confuse you more, all around the UK you will meet people who have different accents. The words that you hear are not always the same words that the person says. Sex could well mean six or sacks, and to die may simply be today. Also, adults who want to avoid making a direct reference to the toilet will often declare, "I want to wash my hands So, what is a rest room used for, and what happens in a bathroom?

• 日本語訳を教えてください。

If the student prepares for tomorrow’s exam, she’ll be more confident. If you aren’t able to finish the latter now, you can do it later. If I didn’t think the gym was helping me feel better, I wouldn’t be renewing my membership. 上記の英文の意味が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら日本語訳を教えてください。

• 日本語訳を! 4-(7)

お願いします。  The first real breakthrough came from an Englishman named Thomas Young. By the time Young was 2, he was reading. By the time he was 7, he was fluent in 3 languages. By the time he was 14, he was fluent in 12 languages. Young was sure he would be the first to crack the code. He discovered that the hieroglyphs for the 13-year-old Pharaoh Ptolemy's name were repeated six times inside little ovals that the French called cartouches, because they looked like the paper rolls, or cartouches, that the French stored their gunpowder in for their muskets. Young worked on the demotic lines and was able to figure out many words, but the hieroglyphs stumped him. It took another young genius, building on Young's work―a man named Jean Francois Champollion―to finally translate the entire Rosetta Stone.  A simple thank-you note written by grateful priests turned out to be the key that opened the Egyptian past for modern scholars. No longer would scholars have to settle for the Greek, Roman, or Hebrew version of Egypt's history. Egypt's own stories could now come to life. Maybe there is magic in the written word after all. To be on the safe side, let's not write the word for that hairy, scary thing that rhymes with "feast.

• 訳お願いします。

Al and Mackenzie worked together for five months. Al learned well,quickly mastering the first tire of skills necessary to become a professional telegrapher:sending and reciving Morse code at 45 words per minute,and memorzing the shorthand abbreviations and operator′s tricks that were part of telegraph language. He was ready,at 16,to be a ″plug,″a second-class telegrapher qualified for service almost anywhere along the line. 長いですがよろしくお願いします!

• 日本語訳を! 4-(1)

お願いします。  Humans are fascinated by firsts. Who was the first to step on the moon, the first to cross the sea―the first to write? Until recently, scientists thought the earliest writers were the Sumerians in Mesopotamia (which today is Iraq). But 300 pieces of pots no bigger than postage stamps are suggesting that writing began just as early in Egypt.  Scientists have been digging for decades in Abydos, an ancient royal cemetery west of the Nile, 300 miles south of Cairo. The ancient Egyptians buried their first kings in Abydos because they believed the mouth to the canyon there was the entrance to the next world. In a tomb that could be King Scorpion's, scientists are finding hundreds of pieces of pottery with some of the earliest writings in the world.  What words inspired some ancient Egyptian to invent writing? Were the words poetic? Were they wise? Did they reveal the true meaning of life? Did they point the way to the nearest watering hole? Nothing quite so meaningful―the inscriptions on the clay jars and vases are records of oil and linen deliveries. There was no money 5,300 years ago. Taxes were paid in goods. Sometimes they were paid with oil and linen. These very early written words were tax records. There is a saying that nothing in life is certain―except death and taxes. Maybe it's fitting that some of the earliest writings are tax records found in a cemetery.  We take writing for granted. In those first school years we carefully learn to draw the letters. We recite the sound each letter makes. But suppose no one had writtin before us, no teacher to show us what a letter looks like, no sound to go with it. How would you begin to write? The Egyptians began with pictures.

• 日本語にやくしてください!

訳してください! We would be happy to work with you. In order for us to put aside anything, I need you to be VERY specific on what it is that you want us to put aside. Size Style color Please let us know ahead of time when you confirm a solid date for your visit.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

The QF 4.5-inch howitzer was to be used for neutralising German artillery with gas shells, bombarding weaker defences, blocking communication trenches, night barrages and wire-cutting on ground where field guns could not reach. The BL 60 pounder gun was to be used for longer-range barrages and counter-battery fire, the 6-inch Gun for counter-battery fire, neutralisation-fire and wire-cutting using fuze 106. The larger howitzers were reserved for counter-battery fire against well-protected German artillery and the larger guns for long-range fire against targets like road junctions, bridges and headquarters. Co-ordination of artillery was improved by using more telephone exchanges, which put artillery observers in touch with more batteries. Observing stations were built to report to artillery headquarters located at corps headquarters, on the progress of infantry and a corps signals officer was appointed to oversee artillery communication, which had become much more elaborate.