日本語訳お願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 日本語訳お願いします
  • イギリス全域でさまざまな訛りを持つ人々に出会うことになります。
  • トイレに直接言及したくない大人たちは、しばしば「手を洗いたい」と宣言します。それでは、トイレは何に使われ、バスルームでは何が起こるのでしょうか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

日本語訳お願いします

日本語訳お願いします And now, to confuse you more, all around the UK you will meet people who have different accents. The words that you hear are not always the same words that the person says. Sex could well mean six or sacks, and to die may simply be today. Also, adults who want to avoid making a direct reference to the toilet will often declare, "I want to wash my hands So, what is a rest room used for, and what happens in a bathroom?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

さて、またややこしくなるがイギリス中、違った訛りのある人に会うだろう。その人人で、同じ言葉も同じに聞こえるとは限らない。  セックスと言っても「6」とか「サキソフォーン」の意味だったり、死ぬと言っても単に「今日」という意味の加能性もある。  その上、便所と直接言いたくない大人は「私は手を洗いたい」などとしばしば言う。じゃあ「レストルーム(休憩室)」は何のためにあるのか、また「バスルーム(入浴室)」では何が起こるのか?  

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳教えてください。

日本語訳教えてください。 You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do. The way I see it, Got made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it’s a good thing to have all different types of people. Each person has his or her own individuality and character, and the most important thing it to express that 

• 日本語訳を! 7-(5)

お願いします。 (14) When you arrive at the barracks, the smell of fresh baking bread makes your mouth water. Bakers pull loaves out of ovens large enough for you to stand in. You take some bread for yourself and then some fore your grandfather's Ka. You wander to the west side of the pyramid looking for his tomb. Your mother told you that his tomb is a miniature version of King Khufu's mer, except grandfather's is made from mud brick instead of stone. You pass the tomb of a husband and wife who worked on the Great Pyramid. You are one of the fdw who can read bits and pieces of hieroglyphs. What you read makes you quicken your pace past the tomb. It is cursed. "O all people who enter this tomb who will make evil against this tomb and destroy it; may the crocodile be against them on water, and snakes be against them on land; may the hippopotamus be against them on water, the scorpion against them on land." Even though you would never rob a tomb, the curse gives you the creeps, and you watch the ground ahead for snakes and scorpions. (15) Maybe you had better head back. The Overseer of All the King's Works will have assigned your job and you are anxious to see what you will be doing. Most of the farmers have to do all the heavy lifting, but maybe you will be lucky since you can read a little. Maybe you will be assigned a more skilled job. You hope that you can work on one of the boats in one of the boat pits. Wouldn't it be faaulous to be a boat builder for the afterlife? To help build the boat that King Khufu will use to navigate the stars?

• 日本語訳お願いします。

1 What information do you learn about the speaker and their background? 2 What supporting details or example does the speaker use to support their idea ? 3 How does the speaker engage the audience? For example, using images, charts, humor, actions. 4 What is your opinion of the talk? What words or phrases would you use to describe it? 5 What language is the video was new to you? Make a note of three words or phrases that the speaker used. Write a sentence of difinition for each one. 上記のものはTED Talkについての質問なのですがいまいち質問の意味がわかりません。教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 日本語訳を教えて下さい。

この英文の訳を教えて下さい。 Responders who reject small offers show that even when dealing with a complete stranger, they would rather punish unfairness than gain money. Why would people act in ways that seem contrary to their own interest? The most reasonable answer is that moral intuitions like fairness developed because they improved the reproductive fitness of those who had them and the groups to which they belonged. Among social animals, those who form cooperative relationships tend to do much better than those who do not. By making a fair offer, you signal that you are the kind of person who would make a good partner for cooperating. On the other hand, by rejecting an unfair offer, you show that you are not going to put up with being treated unfairly, and thus you discourage others from trying to take advantage of you. There are also social advantages to such intuitions. A society in which most people act fairly will generally do better than one in which everyone is always seeking to take unfair advantage, because people will be better able to trust each other and form cooperative relationships.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

In email you don`t have the benefit of body language. All you have are words, so it`s important to learn how to use only your words very carefully to create your own email body language. When you learn this, you will be making a real connection - and that`s what good customer care is all about.

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

• 日本語訳をお願いします!

長いですが日本語に訳をお願いします! aspect→アスペクト past life→過去世 His eighth house conjuncts your eleventh house in Cancer. Theeighth house is about death and reincarnation and past lives.The eleventh house is friendship and hope. This shows that in a past life you knew each other, you lived in the same area, possible the same building or close neighbourhood in early life and grew up as friends. The part of the past incarnation spentwith him was a period of life that felt secure and happy, and safe. A feeling that you would like to return to in this life. I cannot tell how long you knew each other in the past incarnation, but you had a friendship that was deep enough to want to carry it through to other lives. Or to want to return to.This aspect is only one of friendship, it doesn’t show what else happened in the past life, you’d need the other aspects to know that, and this is a synastry not a karmic synastry. But its was not an ordinary friendship. You spent time together in homely places and with creative people. There may have been long gaps in the friendship. One of you may have had to wait for the other to return home, to continue the friendship. You were also both with your family’s and local community Which suggest it happened at a young age, in that life., The friendship between you is never destroyed with this sign. You would have both wished to meet in another incarnation and you have, and will do so in many future incarnations.

• 上手な日本語訳にしてほしいんです。

上手な日本語訳にしてほしいんです。 直訳でやったら意味がわかりませんでした。お願いします。 The Ikki-Nomi Boshi Kyogikai ( a liaison conference to prevent reckless drinking ) has launched its annual campaign to stamp out " alcohol harassment " , for example , to make somebody drink against their will , to force a person to down a large drink at one go, or to insult people who cannot or don't want to drink. At least 55 students have died as a result of acute alcohol poisoning due to reckless drinking since 1986, and although the number of deaths from alcohol poisoning is on the decline, there are still people losing who cannot or don’t want to drink. The group said party organizers have to make sure of three things: that nobody will be harassed in any way during a party; that people aren’t made to “ party till they puke”, and that if a drinker collapses, ensure that he or she won’t be left alone. “Japanese society has been too tolerant for misbehavior during partiers. These who force people to drink against their will don’t realize how much they are hurting people both mentally and physically”, Kaku said. He lost a son after the boy was forced to gulp down drinks at his university ski club’s party.