• ベストアンサー

次の英文を同じ意味になるように書き換えてください。

(a)It seems that Noriko understands me. =Noriko seems ( ) ( ) me. (b)It seems that Serena understood me. =Serena ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) me. (c)It seemed that Anna understood me. =Anna ( ) ( ) ( ) me.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cincinnati
  • ベストアンサー率46% (606/1293)
回答No.2

a) Noriko seems to understand me. b)It seems that Serena understood me.  b) Serena seems to have understood me 升目の関係でこのようにしましたが、上の文とは微妙にニュアンスが異なります。 c) Anna seemed to understand me.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

(a)It seems that Noriko understands me. =Noriko seems (to) (understand) me. (b)It seems that Serena understood me. =Serena (seems) (to) (have) (understood) me. (c)It seemed that Anna understood me. =Anna (seemed) (to) (understand) me.

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 不定詞

こんにちは 宜しくお願いいたします。 ( )に適語を入れて英文を日本語にしなさぃ。 という問題で質問があります。 (1)It seems that he is ill. →He seems to ( ) ill. (2)It seems that he was ill. He seems to ( )( ) ill. 彼は病気だったようだ。 (3)It seemed that he was ill. He seemed to ( ) ill. (4)It seemed that he had been ill. He seemed to ( ) ( ) ill. (1)(2)は分かったのですが、(3)(4)が分かりませんでした。 had been とwasの違いが分かりません あと(3)になぜbeが入るのか、(4)になぜhave beenが入るのか分かりません 教えてください宜しくお願いいたします。

• 同じ意味の文にする

問題を解けません。色々調べても、to不定詞が全く分かりません。 どなたか教えてください。お願いします。 ①I considered you to be a doctor. I considered that... ②Some men must die for others to live. Some men must die so that... ③The problem was too difficult to be solved. The problem was so difficult... ④The report is said to have been a mistake. They say that... ⑤He seems to be rich. It seems that... ⑥She seemed to have been ill. It seemed...

• 次の英文の翻訳をおねがいします。

I have always taken for granted that pockets are places to put things into, and have stuffed my pockets with anything that would go into them―books, newspapers, letters, pipes, pouches, cigarettes, match-boxes, and so forth. Yet even as a boy I was discouraged from making this, as it seems to me, natural use of my pockets. I was told that, if you put things into your pockets, you spoilt the shape of your suit. This seems to me as ridiculous as it would be to say that, if you put potatoes into a sack, you spoil the shape of the sack.

• 次の文はなぜ非文なのでしょうか

次の文がなぜ非文法的なのか生成文法の視点から教えて下さい。 (a) John seems that Mary dislikes. (b) The team seems that it is certain to win. 下接の条件が関係しているのだろうと思うのですが、よくわかりません。よろしくお願いいたします。

• My dog seemed to have understood what I ...

what 以降なのですが、         My dog seemed to have understood what I had said. It seemed that my dog had understood what I had said.         で正しいですか?    それとも、一番目の文は have understood に合わせて what I have said にするのでしょうか?    (でも、そうすると seemed の時制には合わないですよね・・・?)

• 英文について質問

"i've lost my bag," he said. (「バックをなくした」と彼は言った) "it's got everything in it!" (「その中に何もかも入ってるんだ」) This,it seems,happens quite a lot here (こうしたことは、ここではかなり多く起こるようだ) 質問1:it seems のitは何を指しているのでしょうか? 質問2:it seemsは挿入されていますが、こういったS+Vの文の挿入されている文は、挿入されている節のVは必ずThat節を取り、It seems that this happens quite a lot hereのように、挿入されていたS+V の文がこのように主節の文頭に置いた形に書き換えられますか? 質問2参考URL:http://www.ravco.jp/cat/view.php?cat_id=5782

• seemについて

She ( ) a part in the film because she didn't like the story. A: seemed to refuse B: seems to have refused 回答はBです。  seem to の後にhave p.p.が続くと時制のずれが表せることはわかります。しかし、Aでも意味が通じると思います。 書き換えたら、It seemed that she refused a part in the film because・・・・・・・.となると思います。 どなたかわかりやすく説明してください。

• 英語の言い換え問題です。

英語の言い換え問題です。 a)It seems that she finished writing her report. →She (seems) (to) (finish) ( ) writing her report. b)He found the instrument was very helpful for daily living. →The instrument turned (out) (to) ( ) very helpful for daily living. c)It seemed that the dog was running at full speed. →The dog (seemed) (to) (be) (running) at full speed. d)The cat wanted her master to pet her. →The cat wanted (to) (be) (petted) by her master. e)It seems that he was late for class. →He seems (to) (late) ( ) ( ) for class. 穴埋め出来ていないところもありますが質問させていただきます(^-^; 間違い指摘・アドバイスよろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の意味と文法解釈をお願いします。

Currently the waste liquids can be sent to A rather that B, it is the reason of this anticipation. (1)この文章の意味を教えてください。 自分は、「現在、廃液はBではなくAに送られる、これは期待から行っているものである」と理解しましたが、なんとも自信がありません。 (2)この文章中のratherの使い方は正しいのでしょうか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文を訳して欲しいです

"There is no one as kind as you, no one who gave me reasons I understood for doing what at first seemed so hard." お願いしますm(__)m

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Officeのエクセル、ワード、パワーポイントのファイルを保存し、新しいフォルダに入れると開けなくなる不具合が発生しています。解決方法を教えてください。
  • オフィス以外のアプリでつくったファイルは問題なく開けますが、オフィスのファイルだけ問題が発生します。
  • オフィスのアプリを先に立ち上げてからフォルダ内のファイルを開くと問題なく開けます。
回答を見る