• ベストアンサー

英文を訳して欲しいです

"There is no one as kind as you, no one who gave me reasons I understood for doing what at first seemed so hard." お願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

あなたほど親切な人はいない、最初見たときはとても難しそうに見えたことをどうやり遂げるか、私にわかるような理由を示してくれた人はいない。

関連するQ&A

• so~as 構文の訳と文法的解釈?

次の英文の訳が分かりません。 御協力お願いします。m(_'_)m There is no one who so little likes to be laughed at as those who like to laugh at others. 多分 so~as 構文だと思うのですが、正確に訳せません。 結局は「笑われることが好きな奴はいない」ということが言いたいのだと思いますが、正確に訳すとどのようになるのか教えてください。 お願いします。

• 受験のときに比べてあまり使われない表現

例えば There is no point in doing No one can tell There is no doing go so far as to do などこういう表現って本当にネイティブが使っているのだろうかと想像しにくいです。(僕は喋ったことはないですが)。文語でさえあまり使いそうにないなという表現はありますか?

• 英文の問題の添削をお願いします!

※穴埋め 1)A restaurant whose name is well known is always expensive. =A restaurant the name of ( ) is well known is always expensive. 2)There is no one who doesn't have his faults. =There is no one (but) (have) his faults. 3)Charles gave the boy all the money he had. =Charles gave the boy (what) money he had. ※[]内の語を入れるのに正しい位置の番号を指摘 1)(1) It is often said (2) that rice is (3) to Asians (4) wheat is to Europeans. [what] →(3)? 2)(1) The man (2) you were talking (3) used to work (4) for our company. [to] →(3)?

• 構文分析よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

The more carefully nature has been studied, the more widely has order been found to prevail, while what seemed disorder has proved to be nothing but complexity; until, at present, no one is so foolish as to believe that there are any real accidents, in the sense of events which have no cause. -THOMAS HENRY HUXLEY, Introduction 構文分析よろしくお願い致します🙏 できるだけ丁寧に解説して頂けると嬉しいです🙇‍♀️

• 英文!

英語の和訳をよろしくお願いします! No matter who you are or where you come from, one thing is certain: you are familiar with the mosquito. Mosquitoes are everywhere. They can be found all over the world, and there are more than 2,500 kinds. Somewhere, at some time, you have surely met at least one.

• 英訳・・・AほどBな人はいない

「あなたほど料理の上手なシェフ(コック)はいない。」 下記の英訳はあっておりますでしょうか? There is no chef who cook as much as you. ・There is no one や no person をこのように使えますか? ・上手に料理をするという場合、as much as でよいでしょうか?  cook well にしたかったのですが。。。 ご教授いただけると幸いです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文訳

There's none so blind as those who won't see. そうしない人々としての盲人が見えるように、何もありません。 ですか??意味わからないですww誰かHELP

• 英文の意味

以下の英文の意味はなんでしょうか? 1) your boy's out! so maybe no one's a loser?Right,Tom? 2) time seemed to stretch. boy'Sは、boy isですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

Hmmm... I'm not sure if you are asking if I dislike men who make money on the stock market but that's how I'm going to take it. I feel that as long as the man is making a living and enjoys what he is doing than that's the right job for him. So no I don't hate men that make money that way. Your town sounds lovely from what I've read online. よろしくお願いします。

• 次の英文の意味を教えて下さい。

次の英文の意味を教えて下さい。 That is the law that Goldsmith betrayed, even though he took it seriously. His U.S. counterparts didn't even believe in it, so there is no need for an American inquiry to reveal what went wrong in the White House. Just as well, because there wasn't going to be one anyway. 英国の対イラク開戦が違法であったとの論評の結論部分です。 特に最後のbecause以下がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。