サッカーを続ける意味とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • サッカーを辞めずに練習を続けた私の経験
  • 努力を続けることの重要性
  • 幸せな時間を過ごしたサッカーの経験
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語日記26(2) 特別編

えいご日記26が長すぎたので少し分割して投稿させていただきます!! みなさん回答お願いいたしまーす。実体験なんですが・・・ すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 He always said that he love person who always keep making effort and I don’t care of good player or no. however I know this is not true !! I practiced most in my team but he didn’t use me in soccer match. This is because there are many better players than me. I often wanted give up but if I give up the soccer, I guess that I would always give up something if I had troubles. Anyway I didn’t give up soccer and I had kept practicing hard. I always come back at home late. It may be at 10 pm, so I couldn’t study but I think that I spend the happiest time in my life. I made a lot of friends as well. ↓(1)のやつです気にしないでください。(笑) 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません ↓ここからです!! 監督は常に努力を続ける人が好きだといってました。しかしこれはじじつではありません。 私はチームで一番練習しました。けど監督は私を試合につかいませんでした。なぜなら私よりうまい選手がいるからです。何度もやめたいと思ったことはありました。けどもし、さっかーを辞めると、多分私はいつも何かすぐに辞めてしまうと思います。もしなにかトラブルに会うと。とにかく私はサッカーを辞めずに練習を続けました。もしかしたら10ごろまで練習してました。だから勉強はできませんでした。けど私の人生で一番幸せでした。友達もたくさん作りました。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

He always said that he love person who always keep making effort and I don’t care of good player or no. however I know this is not true ! [My manager had always said that he respected those who always kept making an effort, and that he didn't care whether the player was good or not.] → 再び高校時代のサッカーの話に戻るので、"He" ではなく "The manager" としましょう。 → "had always said" 過去の過去なので過去完了を使用します。 → "love" × "respect" ○ → "I don't care" ⇒ "he didn't care" (三人称でスタートしたものがいきなり一人称になるのは変です) however I know this is not true ! [However this was not the case!] → "this was not the case" = 「それは事実ではなかった」 I practiced most in my team but he didn’t use me in soccer match. [I practiced the most in my team but he didn't select me for the matches.] → サッカーの事を話しているので敢えて "in soccer match" とはせず、"in the matches" (複数) This is because there are many better players than me. [This was because there were many players who were better than me.] → "is" ⇒ "was"  "are" ⇒ "were" (過去形) I often wanted give up but if I give up the soccer, I guess that I would always give up something if I had troubles. [I thought of giving up soccer often, but if I gave it up, I knew it would become a habit and I would always give up something when faced with difficulties.] → "thought of" = "think of" の過去形 = 「~と思った」 → "become a habit" = 「くせになる」 → "faced with" = 「直面すると」 Anyway I didn’t give up soccer and I had kept practicing hard. I always come back at home late. It may be at 10 pm [Anyway I didn't give up soccer and I kept practicing hard, always cominng home late, may be at 10 p.m.] → ここは敢えて過去完了にする必要はありません。 → つなげた方がすっきりすると思います。 so I couldn’t study but I think that I spend the happiest time in my life. [So I couldn’t study very much but I think that was the happiest time in my life.] I made a lot of friends as well. → OKです。 The manager had always said that he respected those who always kept making an effort, and that he didn't care whether the player was good or not. However this was not the case! I practiced the most in my team but he didn't select me for the matches. This was because there were many players who were better than me. I thought of giving up soccer often, but if I gave it up, I knew it would become a habit and I would always give up something when faced with difficulties. Anyway I didn't give up soccer and I kept practicing hard, always cominng home late, may be at 10 p.m. So I couldn’t study very much but I think that was the happiest time in my life. I made a lot of friends as well.

関連するQ&A

• 英語日記26 続けることの大切さ

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 I will never give up until doing well. I don’t hate to continue doing the onething. I can try keep making effort so that the aim of a goal. This is at when I was a high school student. I jointed soccer team but there are many good players, that is why my high school is well known for strong of soccer. Actually I started to play soccer from high school because I had played baseball until a junior high school. Of course, first time, I couldn’t do it very well, so I was always ball the first grade of high-school. Also, the manager of our soccer team doesn’t know even my name. he does not care of me because I was not good player. I know this experience is not case of the soccer. He always said that he love person who always keep making effort and I don’t care of good player or no. however I know this is not true !! I practiced most in my team but he didn’t use me in soccer match. This is because there are many better players than me. I often wanted give up but if I give up the soccer, I guess that I would always give up something if I had troubles. Anyway I didn’t give up soccer and I had kept practicing hard. I always come back at home late. It may be at 10 pm, so I couldn’t study but I think that I spend the happiest time in my life. I made a lot of friends as well. I was not able to take part in the game to the second grade of high-school after all. However. It was surprised me I could take the last game at high school days because one player was injured . I took as a forward. I felt nervous because I had never taken the game and I couldn’t believe I could play soccer such a important game!! I just played it lest I regret. And I could get a goal when almost end of the game!! I couldn’t believe it because I thought that I couldn’t take a game, needless to say, get a goal ,but I did. I realizes then. the good thing absolutely occur if you not give up. This experience tell me about Importance of continuation. 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません。監督は常に努力を続ける人が好きだといってました。しかしこれはじじつではありません。 私はチームで一番練習しました。けど監督は私を試合につかいませんでした。なぜなら私よりうまい選手がいるからです。何度もやめたいと思ったことはありました。けどもし、さっかーを辞めると、多分私はいつも何かすぐに辞めてしまうと思います。もしなにかトラブルに会うと。とにかく私はサッカーを辞めずに練習を続けました。もしかしたら10ごろまで練習してました。だから勉強はできませんでした。けど私の人生で一番幸せでした。友達もたくさん作りました。2年生も結局試合に出れませんでした。けど驚くことに高校時代最後に試合にFWとして出るができました。なぜなら一人の選手がけがをしたからです。私はすごく緊張しました。私は今まで試合に出たことがありません。まさかこんな大事なしあいにでられるなんてしんじられなかった。 ただ後悔しないように試合しました。そして試合も終わりのころにゴールできました。まさか点数を取れるなんて思ってないので信じられなかったです。その時気がつきました。きっと良い事は起こりますもしあきらめなかったら。この経験は続けることの大切さを教えてくれました。

• 英語日記26(1) 特別編

えいご日記26が長すぎたので少し分割して投稿させていただきます!! みなさん回答お願いいたしまーす。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 I will never give up until doing well. I don’t hate to continue doing the onething. I can try keep making effort so that the aim of a goal. This is at when I was a high school student. I jointed soccer team but there are many good players, that is why my high school is well known for strong of soccer. Actually I started to play soccer from high school because I had played baseball until a junior high school. Of course, first time, I couldn’t do it very well, so I was always ball the first grade of high-school. Also, the manager of our soccer team doesn’t know even my name. he does not care of me because I was not good player. I know this experience is not case of the soccer. 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません

• 英語日記26(3) 特別編

えいご日記26が長すぎたので少し分割して投稿させていただきます!! みなさん回答お願いいたしまーす。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 ものすごく長くなって申し訳ございません。もし時間があるならお願いいたします。 I was not able to take part in the game to the second grade of high-school after all. However. It was surprised me I could take the last game at high school days because one player was injured . I took as a forward. I felt nervous because I had never taken the game and I couldn’t believe I could play soccer such a important game!! I just played it lest I regret. And I could get a goal when almost end of the game!! I couldn’t believe it because I thought that I couldn’t take a game, needless to say, get a goal ,but I did. I realizes then. the good thing absolutely occur if you not give up. This experience tell me about Importance of continuation. ↓(1)(2)です気にしないでください 私はやってることがうまく行くまであきらめません。 私は一つのことを続けることがきらいではありません。ゴールに向かって努力を続けることができます。 この話は私が高校生の時で私はさっかー部でしたがそこにはたくさんの上手な選手がいました。なぜなら私の高校はさっかーで有名でした。実際私は高校からサッカーを始めました。なぜなら中学まで野球をしていたからです。もちろん最小はうまくできませんでした。なので高校1年生の時は常にボール拾いでした。また監督は私の名前さえ知りませんでしたなぜならへたくそだからです。この経験はサッカーに限りません。監督は常に努力を続ける人が好きだといってました。しかしこれはじじつではありません。 私はチームで一番練習しました。けど監督は私を試合につかいませんでした。なぜなら私よりうまい選手がいるからです。何度もやめたいと思ったことはありました。けどもし、さっかーを辞めると、多分私はいつも何かすぐに辞めてしまうと思います。もしなにかトラブルに会うと。とにかく私はサッカーを辞めずに練習を続けました。もしかしたら10ごろまで練習してました。だから勉強はできませんでした。けど私の人生で一番幸せでした。友達もたくさん作りました。 ↓ここからです 2年生も結局試合に出れませんでした。けど驚くことに高校時代最後に試合にFWとして出るができました。なぜなら一人の選手がけがをしたからです。私はすごく緊張しました。私は今まで試合に出たことがありません。まさかこんな大事なしあいにでられるなんてしんじられなかった。 ただ後悔しないように試合しました。そして試合も終わりのころにゴールできました。まさか点数を取れるなんて思ってないので信じられなかったです。その時気がつきました。きっと良い事は起こりますもしあきらめなかったら。この経験は続けることの大切さを教えてくれました。

• 英語日記25 優しさ

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると光栄です。 I can act by considering person's feelings. I mean that if someone has troubles I want to help them. for example, if he/she is always alone and looks lonely. I would want to talk to him/her. This is because I can understand his/her feelings. They want to talk to someone but he/she was doesn’t have the courage talk with people who has met first time. Actually, I couldn’t talk to classmate when I was a junior high school student i, so I was always alone. However, I thought that I had to change my personality. This is because I probably would be involved in many troubles if I would grow up with a morose type. I know changing of own character is difficult but I am really happy if I can help you. 私は人の気持ちを考えて行動できます。たとえばもし誰かが一人でいてさびしいそうにみえたら。私はその人としゃべりたい。なぜなら私はその人の気持ちがわかります。彼らはだれかとしゃべりたいのですが初めて会った人としゃべる勇気がないのです。実際私も中学時代はクラスメートとあまり喋れませんでした。なので、いつも一人でいました。しかし自分自身を変えなければならないと思いました。多分わつぃはたくさんのトラブルに会いますもしこのまま暗いままで育つと。自分自身を変えるには大変だということは知ってます。しかし助けになるならうれしいです。

• 英語日記28(2) 

すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです。 I have been there when I came to Australia first time. I think that the time flows really slowly in Cairns. This is because Cairns is a kind of tourist city. Many people are coming from all over the world. It may look like Hawaii. There was one thing that I could not believe was that someone walked with strip to the waist. Someone call the police and catch him if he would do it in my country. So I didn’t believe it. And I have one more thing surprising me is that many people have tattoos in Cairns. My country image of tattoo is very bad. There are few people have tattoo in my country. For example, like a group of gangster. My mother said “you mustn’t have a tattoo” before going to Australia. However, there are many tattoos includes women as well. Cairns is small city but people are good and commodity price is not expensive. Cairns is one of the city that live easily.

• 英語日記15

私の好きな俳優。 すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです My favorite actor is EITA. I think he is not handsome guy, but he is so cool. I have seen him on TV before, which was amazing. I have many reasons why I really like him. So today I will pick up some reasons why I like him. The first thing is that he is very careful about his appearance. I mean that he is a fashionable person. That is why many young guys look like him. However this is just my opinion. The second thing is that his character is good. He is a quiet person. His mysterious atmosphere catches many people hearts. いつも回答ありがとうございますbookaholicさんはなぜそんなに英語にくわしいのですか?? 留学してたんですか??

• 英語日記17 私の体験したもっとも悪い日

なぜか日記が更新できてませんでした!! すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです 最近何を書けばよいか思い浮かびません!! なんか同じようなことばかり書いてる気がします。なにかお題とかいただけないでしょうか!! そうしたらそれについて日記がかきやすくなりますので。あつかましくすいません。 bookaholicさんが好きなことを書けばよいとおっしゃってくれたのですが好きなことがあまり僕にはありません。 I think that the most awful thing in my life is the earthquake. We had had that on the 11th of March. This is the big impact on me. Needless To say, Japanese worry about it. Actually, I had been experienced two big earthquakes in my life. The first is great Hanshin earthquake. That hit us on the 11th of January in 1995 when I was 4 years old. However, I don’t know exactly what happened that day, That is why I was a very young, so I didn’t understand what going on. However, I manage to understand what happened this time. I was working at factory in Japan when the earthquake hit us, but I lived in Shiga and it is far from the focus of an earthquake, so I just didn’t realized the earthquake first time. I felt a few shakes, so I just felt that I felt dizzy, so it was a big surprised me when I watched on the TV and what happened in Japan. I was not able to watch other TVs. Kind of dramas or something else. It is because the earthquake that I couldn’t watch others. However, we had gotten over many awful experiences such as World war 2. I hope that we will be able to become more powerful country than we were.

• 英作

『サッカー部が決勝で負けるとは夢にも思いませんでした。(lose the finals)』 という文章を英語になおすんですが、 I didn't think that soccer club lose the finals. って感じでしょうか。 「夢にも」はどうしたらいいでしょう。

• 翻訳(和訳)をお願いします。

While Smith had the musician impressed, he revealed that his mind was somewhere else at the time. “My concern was that I was going to get killed,” the King Richard star admitted. “That was my concern when I was trying to spit my game, but I ain’t really have nothing.” "I was always faked like I had game. I didn’t really have game,” he added. “I was always in this full-on, trying to give the wildest flavor of having game, but that might have been the most terrified I had ever been trying to shoot my shot with Pepa. And I didn’t believe I had a real shot.” 翻訳サイトを使っても意味がわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 体力

いい練習だったね。 でも、サッカーの練習についていくにはもう少し時間がいるよ! もう少し体力を戻さないとって。 That was good practice! but,I need more time to catch up your soccer practice, I have to ~ なんて言えば良いですか??