英語の関係詞の問題について困っています

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問者は英語の関係詞の問題で困っており、誰かに教えてもらいたいということです。
  • 質問文章には3つの問題があり、それぞれの問題に対して最も適切な関係詞を選ぶ必要があります。
  • 質問者は自分が選んだ答えを載せており、間違っている場合には訂正して欲しいと述べています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

困っています。。。

英語の関係詞の問題をやっているんですが、分からなくて困っています。だれか教えてください。 一応、自分の解いた答えを載せとくので、間違っていたら、直してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものをそれぞれ(1)~(4)から1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1.Reading is to intellectual development (  ) is to physical development. (1)which food (2)that food (3)how food (4)what food 自分の答え→(1) 2.The roadside restaurant we stopped at yesterday was really nice. Food was quite good and, (  ), the staff was friendly. (1)that is to say (2)what is more (3)so to speak (4)more or less 自分の答え→(2) 3.We were given a lot of information, (  ) useless. (1)almost of which was found (2)most of which was (3)which make for the most part  (4)which mostly are 自分の答え→???

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • MXT500
  • ベストアンサー率67% (101/149)
回答No.1

1. Weblio の what の項目をみると http://ejje.weblio.jp/content/what > [A is to B what C is to D の形で] A の B に対する関係は C の D に対する関係と同じである. > 用例 Air is to us what water is to fish. 空気と我々との関係は水と魚との関係に等しい. > とあるので(4)のwhat foodを入れて Reading is to intellectual development (what food) is to physical development. とする。 訳例:食べ物が肉体的成長を促すと同様に読書は知的な成長を促す。 2 (1)that is to say すなわち、(2)what is more さらに  (3)so to speak いわば(4)more or less多かれ少なかれ (2)を入れれば Food was quite good and, what is more, the staff was friendly. 訳例:料理はとてもおいしかった、さらに、店員は友好的だった。 となり意味が通る。 3. We were given a lot of information, (  ) useless. (2)most of which was を入れる。 訳例:たくさんの情報をもらったが、多くは無益であった。 a lot of information は単数形扱いが普通。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。

( )内の近い意味を持つ語を答えなさい。1.This part of the processing cannot be automated and needs to be done (by hand). (1)handly (2)manually (3)artificially (4)craftily 答え(2) ( )に入るもっとも適切なものを選びなさい。 2.I don't know that Tom had read War and Peace. ( ) surprised me most was the fact that he had read it in two days. (1)That (2)Who (3)Whoever (4)What 答え(4) 3.The man ( ) was my friend has betrayed me. (1)how I thought (2)what I thought (3)who I thought (4)whom I thought 答え(3) 4.Is this ( ) you said you bought in France? (1)as (2)that (3)what (4)which 答え(3) 5.Things are not ( ) they used to be. (1)while (2)what (3)when (4)that 5.This encyclopedia is very informative and, ( ) is more, inexpensive. (1)which (2)it (3)that (4)what 答え(4) 自分で解いてみたのですが、 訳ができずに困っています。 訳を教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語問題

1:That was the year () l was born. (1)where (2)into which (3)in which (4)at which 2:This must be the novel Mr.Matsuyama () his lecture. (1)had referred in (2)had referred to (3)referred to in (4)was referred to 3:This is a photo of the house () before we moved to Osaka. (1)where we lived in (2)we lived (3)with which we lived (4)we lived in 4:This is the village () our teacher was born. (1)which (2)that (3)in that (4)where 5:This is the place () l have long wanted to visit. (1)where (2)which (3)what (4)in which 解答と和訳お願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

訳をお願いします。 In the 1980s, children's favorite food was curry and rice. At that time, sushi was an expensive food; it was something that people ate on special days. Today, the food that children like most is sushi. Why has sushi become so popular? The reason is clear: we can get fish more easily, because of the increase in fish farming and the development of freezing technology. Most of the tuna sold at the supermarket comes from fish farms or from distant oceans such as the South Pacific or the Indian Ocean. With such fish, kaiten-zushi bars and delivery shops are able to sell sushi more cheaply. As the number of these bars and shops has grown, sushi has become much more popular.

• 英語の問題

He is not what he was ten years ago. ()is written in this report is full of mistakes. (1)what(2)it(3)that (4)which Lungs are to body () leaves are to the tree.(1)what(2)that(3)when (4)which 訳もお願いしますm(__)m

• 困っています。

英語の関係詞の問題をやっているんですが、分からなくて困っています。だれか教えてください。 一応、自分の解いた答えを載せとくので、間違っていたら、直してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものをそれぞれ(1)~(4)から1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1.She will give the message to (  ) comes to her office. (1)whoever (2)whomever (3)whichever (4)whatever 自分の答え→(4) 2.The father didn't know the day (  ) his son was graduating from school. (1)at which (2)for that (3)of that (4)on which 自分の答え→(1) 3.(  ) is usual with him, he is late for the meeting today. (1)As (2)That (3)What (4)Which 自分の答え→(2) 4.Mary is now very different from (  ) she was five years ago. (1)as (2)what (3)which (4)whom 自分の答え→(3) 5.I found the city different from (  ) it had been on my earlier visit. (1)what (2)when (3)where (4)which 自分の答え→(3)

• 英文 翻訳

以下の15の英文法を日本語訳をお願いします。 ・Anyone who bought a Windows PC automatically acquired Explorer along with it. ・For this who believe in the benefits of competition, the dominance of Internet Explorer is an unfortunate development. ・The word "geek"is used to refer to young people who are specifically interested in computer technology. ・The point at which the air cannot hold any more water is called the saturation point. ・there are now an estimated 350 on‐line games, the most popular of which have 300,000 subscribers, each paying a monthly fee to keep their place in the game. ・For one, there is young people's greater economic power, which has enabled them to buy the expensive electronic goods that are the backbone of their hobbies. Declining birthrates mean that most couples have on average only one or two children, which means that parents have more money to lavish on their children (grandparents can afford to be more generous, too). Another factor for the rise of the otaku is the rapid development of computer technology, which is particularly attractive to boys and young men. ・This research was linked to another study in which it was found that the Inuit people of Alaska rarely suffer from cerebral thrombosis or heart attacks, which are believed to be caused by the intake of too much fat. ・Fish oil is rich in DHA and EPA, both of which are examples of a special group of fats called the omega-3 fatty acids. ・The properties of an element are determined by the number of electrons in an atom, which is called the atomic number. ・Mass, which is the quantity of matter in a body, also determines the amount of inertia an object has. ・The rocket expels gases, which then exert an equal and opposite force propelling the rocket forward. ・People worry especially that it is too early to release gm organisms into the environment where they could do much number. ・The day may come when we will be able to clone animals for food and medical purposes. ・Most of what we know about the world comes to us through our ability to "see" with our eyes, our telescopes, and our microscopes. ・He therefore concluded that whenever there is a force pushing in one direction, there is another force pushing back. 長い英文で多いですが全て関係詞に関する英文です。 日本語訳お願いします。

• 困っています。。。

英語の関係詞の問題をやっているんですが、分からなくて困っています。だれか教えてください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものをそれぞれ(1)~(4)から1つ選びなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1.The hotel (  ) I stayed was comfortable and cheap. (1)in that (2)that (3)where (4)which 自分の答え→(4) 2.He said nothing, (  ) seemed to irritate her. (1)as (2)so (3)what (4)which 自分の答え→(3) 3.Those (  ) were present were very glad to hear the news. (1)whom (2)what (3)which (4)who 自分の答え→(4) 4.His mother wanted him to be a teacher, (  ) he did not become. (1)how (2)which (3)who (4)whom 自分の答え→(3) 5.Here is something (  ) to wipe your mouth. (1)that (2)which (3)with which (4)with that 6.(  ) difficult the task is, we have to complete it by tomorrow. (1)Whatever (2)Wherever (3)However (4)Whenever 自分の答え→(1)

• 4択問題です

英語の4択問題です。 括弧に入る答えを教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 (1)He has a lot of books, most of ( ) I haven't read yet. 1what 2which 3that 4whom (2)China is a country ( ) I've wanted to visit for a long time. 1which 2where 3in which 4to which (3)You're not an expert at skiing ( )than I am. 1any more 2much more 3no more 4so much (4)He cannot ( ) write his own name. 1more than 2any less than 3so much as 4any more than 僕は(1)2(2)2(3)1(4)4 だと思いましたがどうでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 関係代名詞・副詞

The part of the story I enjoyed most was ( ) the hero decided to revenge himself on his enemy. (1) which (2) in which (3) what (4) where これの答えが(2)でない理由はなんですか?最初(2)だと思ったのですが。

• 英訳添削お願いします

問題1) 出身大学よりもそこで学ぶ内容の方がはるかに重要だ。 僕の回答:What you learned at university is much more important than from which university you graduated. 模範解答:What you study at college is much more important than which college you study at. 問題2) 彼に関して最も印象的だったのは、彼がいつも微笑みを絶やさないということだった。 僕の回答:What the most impressed me about him was he always smiled. 模範解答:What impressed me most about him was that he always smiled. 宜しくお願いします。