• ベストアンサー

「普通の夢じゃ普通にしかなれない」英訳確認願います

mabomkの回答

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

早口言葉です、かなり意訳しています。 Because I can't dream big dreams in a small dream.

関連するQ&A

• 英訳と和訳の確認お願いいたします

私が彼に Do you not want to contact me? I don't mean to bother you, so I'll stop keeping in touch with you と聞いたら彼から It's difficult You're a great person But I'm still in a relationship と返事がきました。彼はにはまだ彼女がいて中々別れられない難しい状況は私も知っています。 これは、この関係を続けていくのが難しい!ごめんねみたいにいっているのか、もしくはまだ、彼女とは別れないけど、私との関係を続けたいといってるんでしょうか?

• 英訳していただけますか?

I am more of a private person who would rather meet people in person face to face. Contact is important to me. I can see a persons personality if I meet them in real life. この英文の意味がよくわからないので、教えていただけますか? 会ってコニュニケーション取ることが大切と言っているとは思うのですが。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語日記3 なぜ今の若者は夢を持たないのか

英語日記3 なぜ今の若者は夢を持たないのか すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いす。 Why recent adolescent people don’t have a dream. Young guys are said “Young people don’t have a dream recently” by old people. As my opinion, I don’t think so. And we don’t want old people to say about that. In the first place, I`d like to say for old people “you don’t have a dream too, don’t you?” I think that people who don’t have a dream which don’t have acclaim to say about dreams. Maybe some young people are not old enough to become a good adult. But if they will be able to find a their dream and try and try to make it. They will be excellent person at that time. Everyone can be a excellent person as long as try to make it. 内容は気にしないでください。

• 英訳をお願いします😰

I understand you.and am sorry. For me there is just not the communication that a like to have in a relationship. You are a great person! I wish you the best. For me は「僕はね」で始まってますか?a like to haveは would like to でしょうか? これは一方的に文句を言って、もうあなたと会いたくないと言った後の返信です。 よろしくお願いします❗️

• 英訳をお願い致します

どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。 「人を愛するということに気が付いたいつかのメリークリスマス」 という文章を英訳したいです。 (1)Merry Christmas of the hilt to want to notice the person loved. (2)Of the fifth that noticed loving a person || Merry Christmas という文以外には御座いますでしょうか?(翻訳サイト使用) なるべく短い文章にしたいのですが。 また、「あなたを好きでいられる事を幸せに思うよ」 こちらも英訳したいのですが、 (1)It thinks of you and I think a thing that can be favorite to be happy. (2)I feel that I like you and it is necessary happily 以外には御座いますか?なるべく短い文章にしたいです。(できたらbe happyを使いたくありません) 宜しくお願い致します。

• それらしきもの・・・の英訳

日本語が; 「回路図の中にそれらしきものは見当たりません。」 この文を英訳したいのですが,問題は”それらしきもの”の表現です。実際には”それらしきもの”は「キャンセル回路用端子」を指します。 丁寧に書けば; 「回路図の中にキャンセル回路用端子らしきものは見当たりません。」と書けば良いのでしょうが,英語にも”それらしきもの”に当たる表現はあるのでしょうか? 丁寧な文の英語なら; There can not be found what seems to be the cancelling circuit terminals in the circuit diagram. この文から”それらしきもの”が見当たらないの文章に代えれば, There can not be found what seems to be in the circuit diagram.で正しい英語になるのでしょうか? ご教示よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳 困ってます

いつもありがとうございます。 英訳してみましたが、違和感や誤りがあればご教授いただけませんでしょうか。 彼に電話で伝えましたが、通じているのかどうかわかりませんでした。 和文: そういう事は、2人きりになった時にすること! どんな格好も、あなたに直接見てもらえなきゃ、意味がないと思うの・・・ お願い・・・ 英文: Such a thing is to do in person when we are alone No matter how I wear anything, I think it should be meaningless unless you don’t see me in person. Please. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳おねがいたいします。

Such remarks shall not be considered normative, but can be written to provide a better understanding この場合のnormativeの解釈を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いいたします!

英訳お願いいたします! Did I wake you up on your free day? I hope not :) I'm almost back to my old self again. The 5th of December? Oh that's nice to know. Now I can start thinking and planning what we can do. Thank you for making such a big effort take a long holiday and to come all the way here to Belgium. Maybe if you tell them you will be in good hands ... they will really get worried ... hahaha No seriously I will try to make a big effort as well to make this a very nice and special holiday ... you. A special holiday for a special person. You will have the chance to eat everything my country has to offer. I am a little bit concerned about your weight though ... please don't think about that when you're here ... if you need to go on a diet please wait until you're back in Japan :) If possible I would like to see a happy 〇〇 ... and I will try very hard to make that happen ... Oh I took the liberty of looking for some flight for you.

• 英訳の添削 お願いします!

ICUのセンター利用の願書に英文で書く欄があり添削をお願いしたいと思い投稿しました。 和文 「私の夢は将来海外の大学院で学び、ゆくゆくは国連やNGO等で世界の人々や国際社会に貢献することです。そして知識だけでなく柔軟な思考を持った心も豊かな国際人になりたいです。その夢を実現するには、貴校のリベラルアーツ、英語教育プログラム(ELP)そして国際色豊かなキャンパスが最適だと考え志望しました。」 My dream is to study abroad and then to work for UN or NGO in order to make a contribution to people and international relations.I want to be a man not only with extensive knowledge but with a flexible and thoughtful mind. I think it is essential for me to study lineral arts and ELP on ICU's international campus so that I can make my dream come true.So,I realy want to study in ICU! 以上です。長くてすみません。 自分でわかる範囲で訳していたら だいぶ違う文になってしまい 原文と違う部分が多いのですがニュアンスはきちんと伝わりますか?「国際社会」がわからなくて「so that」らへんや冠詞などもかなり自信ないです(^^; 「大学院」らへんや「ゆくゆく」や「貴校」はよくわからなかったのでふっ飛ばしてしまいました… 最後の一文は願書なので熱意をアピールしてみたのですが…まずいですか?(^^; もっとこうしたら~とかここが変!!とかどんなことでも結構です。 願書に書く英文なのでそこも考慮して 色々なアドバイス、ご指摘いただけたらと思います。よろしくおねがいします!