• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:英訳 全然わかりません泣)

英訳でチケット購入後に請求が来ない問題について

YJKの回答

• YJK
  • ベストアンサー率30% (76/247)
回答No.2

国番号からすると相手はシンガポールですか。英語もすこーし変ですが、 書いてあるのは以下のような内容です。 「支払い請求がクレジットカード会社から来ない」というのはどういう意味 でしょうか?ご確認いただきたいのですが、あなたのチケットはまだ発行 (発送)されておりません。 もしよろしければ、私どものホットライン=電話番号 までお電話下さい。 あなたのご要求に対してお手伝いできると思います。 「カード会社から請求が来ない」ことを知らせるあなたの英文が理解できて いないようです。チケットも送られてきていないのですよね?購入手続自体 がうまく完了していない可能性があります。 意を決してホットラインに電話で問い合わせるか、メールで問い合わせを 続けるか、ですね。

megumi6608
質問者

お礼

電話してきて!っていうのは何となく理解できたのですが メール内容も理解できない私が電話してこいって酷過ぎ・・凹 本当に助かりました 重ねてありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• チケットを買ったのですが受け取り方がわかりません

海外の演劇をみるためにチケットを買ったのですが・・・ 確認メールにYour tickets will be sent by Standard Post. と書いてあります。 Standard Postって普通郵便でしょうか?  ということは、日本のわたしの家にチケットを送ってらえると思っていたのですが・・・・? なんか違うような気がしてきました。 次にこう書いていました。 Please print this confirmation for your records. 出力して持参しないといけないの? To collect the tickets from the box office, you must be the credit card holder and sign for the tickets. You must have the credit card with you. クレジットカード&サインが必要? じゃあチケットは窓口で引き換えなのですか? おかしいなあと思ってオーダーしたときのページを読み返しました。 Tickets will be sent by Standard Post Please print this page as confirmation of your booking. It is your receipt of purchase. Please collect tickets at least 30 mins before the performance. Please bring printed page with you as confirmation. To collect the tickets from the box office, you must be the credit card holder and sign for the tickets. You must have your credit card with you. 30分前にチケットをコレクトせよと書いてあるようです。。。 ということはやはりチケット引き換えなのでしょうか? 住所を記入したしクレジットカード番号なども書いたので送ってもらえるとばかり思っていたのですが実際はどうなのでしょうか。 真意のほどと、受け取るさいに気をつけることとかあれば教えてください。 ・・・・しかもわたし、ファミリーネームとファーストネームを逆に書いてしまいました。 このままではチケットを買えないのではないかと不安です。 こういうときはどうすればいいのでしょう…? こんなに英語わかんないくせに、海外で劇を見る資格はない!というツッコミはなしでお願いします。

• 英訳してほしいのですが

I sent your order out on Monday the 12th. I also enclosed a $36.00 International money order for overpayment for my CD. However today I recieved back from my bank the check you had sent me for the $81.00. They said it was not negotiable here to go through our banks. I will be returning this check to you today in the mail. Please arrange another payment to me for your CD. The charges I have incurred for your CD and shipment total is $47.00. If you could get an international money order from your bank there shouldn't be a problem. If you can pay by credit card, that would be even better. I have an online payment form if you would like to use it using your credit card. http://www.patswe bgraphics.com/creditcardorder.html My address for mailing again is: 以上です。どうぞ宜しく

• 和訳と英訳したいのですが

お世話になります。 以下の英文を訳したいのですが、英語に自信がないので和訳していただけないでしょうか。また、「画像添付メールを送りたいのですが、どのメールアドレスに送信したらよいでしょうか?」という日本語をどう英語に訳せばよいかも教えてもらえないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 We would be delighted to assist you, but we are unable to establish the nature of your query. May we request that you please send us more information relating to your concerns so that we can assist you in resolving any issues that you may be experiencing? For faster query resolution, be sure to include your account number and the promotion reference number (where applicable) in the subject line of your emails to us. Your cooperation in helping us assist you is greatly appreciated.

• TOEFLに多重請求の問い合わせをしました。先ほどメールがきました。お

TOEFLに多重請求の問い合わせをしました。先ほどメールがきました。お金の事なので自分の拙い英語力で正しく理解出来ているか不安です。どなたか要約でも良いので訳して頂けないでしょうか。宜しくお願いします。 You can print your registration confirmation by choosing “View Orders” from your online Home Page, then selecting the “Print” link in the Registration Confirmation section of the View Orders page. Your test date, start time, and test center address is located on the registration confirmation. We are unable to find a record of multiple payments. It is impossible for us to identify payments that are not accompanied by registration forms, order forms, requests for service, or letters of explanation. Before we can credit your account, provide services, or issue a refund, we must have positive proof that ETS accepted your payment. Please note that a receipt or copy of a receipt is not proof that we have received and cashed your payment. If we received and credited your payment to our account, the canceled check or money order will be returned to your bank. Please ask your bank to give you a copy of both sides of the canceled check or money order and send it to us with a letter of explanation and your request for service or refund. If your bank cannot provide proof that we have accepted payment, you should ask the bank to return your money to you. If you submitted your payment by credit card, we suggest that you contact your credit card company to determine if your credit card has been charged. If you find that the payment was charged to your account, please send a copy of your credit card statement along with your request for service or request to credit your account to us. You may mail your correspondence to: TOEFL/TSE Services, P.O. Box 6151, Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 or you may send a fax to 610-290-8972. Be sure to include your name, address, and registration or appointment confirmation number and test date.

• コンドミニアムの予約

ハワイのコンドミニアムをネットで予約しまして、すぐにカードで半分ぐらいを引き落としされたのですが、最近このようなメールが届きました。残りの支払いして下さいということなのか、だとすればどのような対応をしたらいいのか、わからずに困っております。どなたかお力添えください。宜しくお願いします。 Just a reminder that the final payment for your upcoming Kauai vacation is almost due. Please make your check payable to Sandra Greenberg Rental Network and mail it to 700 Gary Lane We must receive your payment in our office by your due date. For your convenience, we do offer credit card payment options for your final payment, however there is an additional 3% charge for processing. If you wish to charge the balance on your card, please call Sandy . We encourage you to get your check in the mail early to avoid the additional 3%, as balances that are overdue will be automatically charged to your credit card + 3%.

• 英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m

英訳お願いしますm(_ _)m 初めて海外通販を利用した者ですが、支払い方法の設定等の処理が終わり、注文が確定した後 If you have paid via credit card or paypal your order will be processed within one business day. If you have chosen paypal but have not yet made payment, please make payment to メールアドレス. If you are sending in payment or are trading for this order please include a print out of this email with your payment or trade items and send to- という内容のメールが送られてきました、自分で上記の英文を調べたところクレジットカードで決済をするよう設定したはずでしたが、どうやらpaypalというところを利用して、クレジットカードで決済する設定になってしまっていたようです。 そこでhttp://e-okozukai.com/PAYPAL-fee.htmlを参考にし、paypalに登録し、クレジットカードで支払いをしようとしているのですが、この解釈は正しいのか、英語に堪能な方、教えていただけたら幸いです。

• 和訳お願い致します。

和訳お願い致します。 I am sorry, it is pot possible to refund your credit card for the return shipping cost since you've placed your order with the Amazon marketplace. Your available promotional certificate balance appears in the payment section when you place an order, you'll see eligible funds automatically applied. The balance doesn't appear in Your Account (you'll only see the gift card balance there).

• どなたか英訳をお願いいたします。

下記英訳を宜しくお願いいたします。 I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused . I see that a refund for order #******** was initiated by your Seller on September 01,2012 in the amount of GBP 8.14, and appears to be processing normally. This refund should be applied to your payment card within 4-6 business days. You should have received an e-mail informing you of this. In this case, a refund can be considered an order cancellation by the Seller. Whenever payment for a Seller order has been successfully submitted and then refunded, the order details will continue to appear in Your Account for your reference. When payment for an order is not completed, for example, if the credit card is declined, the cancelled order won’t appear in Your Account. If you have any further questions, please get in touch by replying to this e-mail. If you prefer to call us, we're available 7 days a week 06.00 to midnight, local UK time.

• 英訳をお願いします

What you have to learn, if you are to be a good citizen of the world, is that though you will certainly dislike many of your neighbours , and differ from some of them so strongly that you could not possibly live in the same house with them, that does not give you the smallest right to injure them or even to be personally uncivil to them.

• 英語の空欄補充問題

英語の空欄補充問題 Please enclose the bottom portion of your bill with your payment. This will ( ) that your payment is credited appropriately. (A) prove (B) ensure (C) include (D) clarify 上記英文の空欄に入る解答は(B)なのですが、なぜ(A)では間違いなのかよくわかりません。文法的にも意味的にも問題ないと思えるのですが。