• ベストアンサー

何と買いてあるでしょうか?

何とかいてるか教えてください。 注文と違うのでもう一度チェックして下さいとメールしたら次のような答えが返ってきました。 We will check the package to confirm the contents are what you ordered. I will confirm via email once we have checked it.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

小包の内容がご注文の品かどうか調べます。それが終わってから(調査の結果を)メールで連絡します。

yuyuyuyuu
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。自分が思ってた訳でした。 その後、相手から連絡が来ないので、不安になり質問しました。ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 毎度お世話になります。

毎度お世話になります。 翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Thanks for your cooperation and information.As we checked,we have not received your package.We have conatact our logistic department to track this package.Could you please wait for another several days so that we can confirm what's the problem with the item?We will contact you as soon as we confirm the problem.Your patience and understanding will be highly appreciated by us.If you have any other question or needs,please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day!

• 至急、分かる方教えて下さい。英文を訳してもらえますか?

Hello I have checked your aution and I believe we made some mis understanding on the selling price. Please check my last email and you will understand my cost. However, we want to tell you we are no problem to sell what price of buyer bid because this is our first deal and we need to find out what is the process. so we will have better situation next time. Thanks 以前、訳してもらった際、下記のような答えがありました。 内容はあってますか? 「こんにちは。あなたのオークションの買値を見ました。でも、値段が違っているようです。この前の私のメールをチェックして私の売値を見てください。しかし、あなたの言う値段でも構いませんよ。実は、これは私たちの初めての取引で、次回参考にできるように取引の経過かを見てみたいと思っているのです。さようなら。」 宜しくお願い致します。

• 下記の英語で大丈夫でしょうか?

相手方から下記のメールが届きました。 Thank you for confirming the name of your company and for expressing your interest in placing an order. We are currently transitioning to a new inventory system and the portal is temporarily down. If you complete the attached order form with what you wish to order, I can confirm what is available. I have also attached our latest trade catalogue. Let me know if you have any questions. ⇒ 注文する商品と個数が決まったら連絡します,という返事を送りたいのですが, 下記の英語で,大丈夫でしょうか? Thank you for your response. We will contact you once the order items and quantity are decided. (ご対応頂き,ありがとうございます。  注文商品と個数が決まりましたら,ご連絡致します。)

• 英作文お願いします ネットショッピングで

海外個人輸入(ネット)で買い物したのですが、在庫切れと返信が来ました。納期がかかってもいいので、注文を継続したいのですがどのように英作文をすればいいでしょうか?サイト上では、awaiting customer - orderedになっているので、返信が必要ですが上手く英文が作れず困っています。 --- We regret to inform you that there will be a delay until the end of February for the ○○○, this is when it is due to come off of the production run at the factory, however this may very well be sooner. May we please ask you to confirm whether you wish to wait for the ○○○,once again we are very sorry for the delay. *** Please note that we will not proceed with this order until we have received your instructions. *** ---

• 翻訳お願い致します。

I will email over your invoice now. Please confirm once you have received the invoice and let me know if anything needs amending.

• 海外通販

子供服を海外通販したのですが、このようなメールが届き、商品の合計金額は122.88USドルです。USPSは追跡が出来ないということでしょうか?イマイチ意味が分からないのですが、どなたか教えて頂けないでしょうか。返事をしなければならい様ですので、宜しくお願い致します。 We are very sorry to inform you but the sipping cost that was quoted to you was for shipping within the US. To ship to Japan via Fed Ex, and totally insured, will be $140.00. We can ship the order via USPS, but there will be no tracking number nor will we be responsible for the order once it leaves us, will be $60.00. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. Please email or call us letting us know what you would like to do with your order.

• 翻訳お願いします。

Good day, We will use curbside, or dock to dock service, as I am sure they freight forwarder will have a freight dock. Please feel free to contact me at the number below, or via email, when you are ready to order. Best,

• すいませんが翻訳お願いします。

すいませんが翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We are sorry to give you such trouble, actually we have answered your question,did you recieve it? Could you please reflect it onto 20 meters far wall,?using the camera get a flare photos, and measuring spot size. when you give us the answer,we will confirm what is wrong with it,, we will try our best to help you,please don't worry. Any further questions,please feel free to contact us.

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 海外通販で何かを連絡しなくてはならないのですが。

初めて利用したサイトでこのようなメールが来て困っています。必要な情報は入力しており、何かを連絡しないといけないようなのですが・・・We have received your first order at xxxxx.com. To begin supplying you, as part of your first order we are obligated to ensure you are authorised to use the credit card submitted. We have a fast and simple process to make this possible. We will process a random amount against the card, once you are able to confirm the amount we have charged to the card, we are happy to process the order. The amount debited will be deducted from the value of your order. You should be able to see this amount charged to your card with-in 24 hours using internet banking, otherwise simply call your bank. Reply to this email with the amount we have charged to your card. We apologise for any inconvenience however this has been put in place to protect both our customers and our business from credit card fraud. You have 7 days to verify this amount before your order is cancelled. However, if you are having trouble finding the amount just email us and we will put a note on your order not to cancel. どなかか分かる方いらっしゃいませんか?宜しくお願いします。