• ベストアンサー

ピクトベアーの使い方 英語>翻訳

ピクトベアーをダウンロードしたのはいいんですが 使い方がわからなくて>< 使い方など説明しているサイト等ありましたら おしえていただけませんでしょうか?? もう1つ質問なんですけど ピクトベアーを開いて 枠内をクリックすると 「Please specify the point which starts reproduction. It can set up byleft click, pushing shift. 」 と注意書きのようなものが出ます。 これの意味なども教えてください お願いします・・・

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

PictBear SE 2.02で説明します。 #俺も初めて使うソフトだけどな 日本語にするには: 1.メニューからViewを選択 2.サブメニューからLanguagesを選択 3.choose your language(言語選べ)って言われるのでjpn(日本語)を選択。 4.PictBearを一旦終了させる。 5.PictBearを起動する。 6.再びメニューからViewを選択 7.サブメニューからCustomizeを選択 8.「ツールバー」タブを選択 9.「すべてリセット」 10.「すべての変更が失われます云々」→はい(Y) 11.あとは「カスタマイズ」ウィンドウを普通に閉じてください >「Please specify the point which starts reproduction. It can set up byleft click, pushing shift. 」 たぶん手の形の下にある「クローンブラシ」なるもののアイコンを選択したんだと思います。 #アイコンのところにカーソル持っていって、しばらく何もせずに放置していると黄色いヤツが出るけど、あれを「ツールチップ」って言います。この解説でよくわかんねーや、とか思ったら検索してみよう。画像検索とか駆使しつつ。以後の説明ではこのツールチップの表示内容で説明していくからね アイコンから「長方形」を選択して、二つ上下隣合わせに描いてください。長方形の向きはどうでもいいです。 「塗りつぶし」を選択し、パレットから色を適当に選び-とりあえず赤にでもしておきましょうか-上の方の長方形の中を適当にクリックすると、 その長方形が塗りつぶされます。 同様に、下の方の長方形も-たとえば青で-塗りつぶしてしまいましょう。 さて、Shiftキーを押しながら、赤い長方形の中の一点を適当にクリックします。選ぶ点は真下にずらした場合、青の長方形に入るようにしてください。 さて、長方形を描いていない余白の部分のどこかで、Shiftを押さずに左ボタンを押し、そのまま話さずに下にドラッグしてみてください。 途中から線が青くなったのが確認できるかと思います。 今度はさっきとまた違う余白上の一点から横にドラッグして行ってみましょう。赤いままですね。 どうやら選んだ1点から、描いた分だけ移動したところにある色になる機能のようなのです。(と言って伝わるかな) その1点を(Shiftキーを押しながらクリックすることによって)選ぶことをしなかったから、基準が定まらず、選んで欲しい、と言っているエラーメッセージなのです。 #初めて使ったソフトだし、補足で「あれどうやんの」「これどうやんの」ってイチイチ追加質問されてもきっと答えられないし、面倒くさいので答えたくもない #まぁ、ヘルプ(実質これで飛ぶのはせいぜいreadme相当)にPictBear 1.74の方で操作方法を見てくれっていうが、それがダウンロードできる場所がない。開発も既に終了しているようだし、うーむ。

hono_1
質問者

お礼

できました^^ 回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. http://www. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Best, Nick

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 英語の質問です。

Electric current [1] ( ) through a wire [2] ( ) heat. To prevent too [3] ( ) a current from breaking down the insulation of the wire, which might [4] ( ) a fire, a fuse is inserted into each branch of the circuit. A fuse is essentially a strand of wire of a low [5] ( ) point. If the current starts to [6] ( ) the safe level for that branch of the circuit, the fuse is heated to its [5] ( -- 上の[5]と同じ-- ) point, which [7] ( ) the circuit to be broken. Once the fuse has [8] ( ), it should be [9] ( ) with a new [10] ( ). 上の空欄に当てはまる適切な単語もしくはフレーズを教えて下さい。お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

以下の内容を詳しく翻訳の程よろしくお願いいたします。 Thank you for your order (*********). Amazon has forwarded your order to us and we will process it as fast as possible. Your order number is: +++++++ Please always state this number when you contact us so we can answer your questions quickly and without delay. Please take note of the estimated time of shipping, which is also stated on the product link. Please note that our shipments are dispatched from Switzerland, Europe. Please note that weekend and public holidays are not working days. Feel free to contact us for further questions. You can do so by replying to this mail (not the one from Amazon). Please always send the message history along. This will ensure fast processing. Below you will find your shipping address. If this is incorrect please contact us as soon as possible, so it can be changed before dispatch: All our products are delivered in exactly the same state in which we receive them from the manufacturer. Items that are not shrinkwrapped are still new and this does not affect the quality of the product. Please note that items that are delivered from the manufacturer that are not sealed will not be resealed by us due to environmental reasons. Please also note that shrinkwrap is simply part of the packaging and not part of the product. If you are satisfied with our service we would be grateful if you would leave positive feedback at Amazon.

• 翻訳お願いします

So did I mess up and just not put any screws in the L2 heat sink ?? it is drilled and tapped correct ? Sorry about that Can you tell me dose the holes for the set screws look bigger in the L2 heat sink than the holes in the F25 ? Think I used the larger size set screws in the L2, please let me know so I can send you the correct ones. Yes I still have the C6 host here that I made the copper heat sink to fit would you like it, it is $12.00 Let me know...

• 英語の翻訳

ロシアのホテルの予約際、 ビザサポートがいるのでたじたじの英語でメールしたら、 ビザサポートが添付して出来ました。 その際、3000RUBがキャンセルやノーステイの場合かかると思ったのですが、 すでにクレジットカード会社から請求されました。 この請求された3000RUBはデポジットとして先に請求されたのでしょうか? 下記の文章をわかりやすい日本語に翻訳お願いします。↓ We would like to inform you that we are able to provide a visa support one month before arrival. Visa support is free of charge in our hotel, but in a case of no-show or cancellation we will be obliged to charge you a penalty (3000.00 RUR). As for necessary details for guest's visa, we need the passport details of the guest and the copy of the passport with the signature (!) of the person, who will guarantee the price for visa support by his credit card. Then, please, could you fill in the authorization letter, which we have added to this message. Please, don't forget to sign the authorization letter and mark "price for visa support (3000.00 RUR)". We can provide visa support earlier than one month prior to arrival but in this case we have to charge but not authorize the price for 3000 rubles for visa support from your credit card. This amount can be used as a deposit for your accommodation and extra services. During the process of refund of the unused funds back to your credit card the bank takes percent for currency conversion. If you agreed with these terms please confirm it in written form.

• 英文 翻訳

以下の15の英文法を日本語訳をお願いします。 ・Anyone who bought a Windows PC automatically acquired Explorer along with it. ・For this who believe in the benefits of competition, the dominance of Internet Explorer is an unfortunate development. ・The word "geek"is used to refer to young people who are specifically interested in computer technology. ・The point at which the air cannot hold any more water is called the saturation point. ・there are now an estimated 350 on‐line games, the most popular of which have 300,000 subscribers, each paying a monthly fee to keep their place in the game. ・For one, there is young people's greater economic power, which has enabled them to buy the expensive electronic goods that are the backbone of their hobbies. Declining birthrates mean that most couples have on average only one or two children, which means that parents have more money to lavish on their children (grandparents can afford to be more generous, too). Another factor for the rise of the otaku is the rapid development of computer technology, which is particularly attractive to boys and young men. ・This research was linked to another study in which it was found that the Inuit people of Alaska rarely suffer from cerebral thrombosis or heart attacks, which are believed to be caused by the intake of too much fat. ・Fish oil is rich in DHA and EPA, both of which are examples of a special group of fats called the omega-3 fatty acids. ・The properties of an element are determined by the number of electrons in an atom, which is called the atomic number. ・Mass, which is the quantity of matter in a body, also determines the amount of inertia an object has. ・The rocket expels gases, which then exert an equal and opposite force propelling the rocket forward. ・People worry especially that it is too early to release gm organisms into the environment where they could do much number. ・The day may come when we will be able to clone animals for food and medical purposes. ・Most of what we know about the world comes to us through our ability to "see" with our eyes, our telescopes, and our microscopes. ・He therefore concluded that whenever there is a force pushing in one direction, there is another force pushing back. 長い英文で多いですが全て関係詞に関する英文です。 日本語訳お願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Per Scott Weiland: I learned of my supposed “termination” from Stone Temple Pilots this morning by reading about it in the press. Not sure how I can be “terminated” from a band that I founded, fronted and co-wrote many of its biggest hits, but that’s something for the lawyers to figure out. In the meantime, I’m looking forward to seeing all of my fans on my solo tour which starts this Friday. ※ 『Stone Temple Pilots』はバンド名、『Scott Weiland』は人物名です。

• 至急! 翻訳・日本語に訳して下さい

翻訳してください。 I believe we can do that, I just need to see how we create a line item for it. I will be in touch shortly. Please keep in mind, Ira Woods Inc will not be responsible for any warehouse charges accrued on your end. I just wanted to make sure that was clear. Ok, lets do this. I have a $100 e-gift card you can purchase via paypal, and I can then apply it to the shipping charge. Please see link below…. Please let me know once you order it, and I will set up the order. Im not sure, it depends on how many they have awaiting pickup I just placed the order. I will try to get the order out asap. The below items from order no. 1600 have been shipped to you. If your order included additional items not listed below, you will receive a separate email notification once those items are shipped. Please allow a minimum of 24 hours for the below tracking to register with the shipping carrier.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

こんにちは 以下は「Rust Experimental」というゲームのサーバー構築の説明の一部分です。 英語があまりわからない癖に海外サイトを見ながら翻訳ソフトを使用し 途中まではうまくいきましたが 「サーバーに自分を管理者(admin,owner)と認識させる」という部分(おそらく以下の解説部分)で つまづいてしまいましたので、以下の英文を出来るだけわかりやすく翻訳していただけると助かります。 ちなみにですが steam・・・ゲームのクライアント F1 console・・・ゲーム内でF1キーを押すと出るコマンド入力画面 Rcon tool・・・サーバーの管理者がコマンド操作でゲームをいろいろ弄れるツール(Remote control tool) RUSTY・・・管理者向けのツール There is no rcon.login in Rust Experimental, so throw that logic out the door. Rust Experimental uses your Steam community ID/steamid64 for server authentication, so no login is needed. The authentication system is setup as auth levels, which are owner (2), moderator (1), and player (0). The first step is to setup your initial owner, which is generally yourself, so that you can access the commands in-game via the F1 console. The initial owner (and others if desired) can be set by using either the server console or an RCON tool such as Rusty. Local server console This method is the easiest and best if you host a server on your own machine! Simply use the below commands: Note: Remember to use "server.writecfg" after entering any of the above commands! Rusty RCON administration tool This method requires a bit more work, but is useful if you are using a paid or remote server. To use this method, you'll need to have the Rusty RCON tool downloaded and extracted. First, you'll need to add the rcon.port and rcon.password parameters to your server's command-line if they aren't already set. The rcon.port may vary based on your host, so I'd suggest contacting them if you don't already have this set in the command-line. Generally it is one number above your normal server port.