• ベストアンサー

小学校4年生の算数問題(英語)です。

問題)Which of the following best describes the difference 43,441-35,184? A: Closer to 10,000 than 8,000 B: Closer to 10,000 than 9,000 C: Closer to 9,000 than 8,000 D: Closer to 8,000 than 7,000 翻訳もお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • gogozenko
  • ベストアンサー率47% (45/94)
回答No.2

43,441 - 35,184 の差は、下記のどれですか? A:8,000より10,000に近い B: 9,000より10,000に近い C: 8,000より9,000に近い D: 7,000より8,000に近い 引き算すると、8,257なので、 答えはDです

NaokonVA
質問者

お礼

よくわかりました。 ありがとうございました(^^)

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

答えは D です。7,000より8000に近い数 問題の和訳 :下記の回答で一番良いものはどれですか。           引き算の答え 43,441-35,184=  考えかたとしては、数字を大まかにとらえて43,441を43400とし 35、184を35200とします。 すると 43400-35200=8200 となり D が一番近いことになります。

NaokonVA
質問者

お礼

• ShowMeHow
  • ベストアンサー率28% (1424/5027)
回答No.1

下記のA-Dのうち、引き算43441-35184の答えを一番良く説明しているのはどれか? A.8000より10000にちかい。 ...... 引き算の答えは8257なので、D以外は間違っています。

NaokonVA
質問者

お礼

関連するQ&A

• 中学生レベルの問題、数問教えてください(問題文は英語です)

以下の問題について、答えは分かっているのですが、過程がよく理解できませんでした。 分かるものだけでも結構ですので、できれば問題文の日本語訳つきで解説をお願いします。 1. What is the least possible integer for which 20 percent of that integer is greater than 1.2? (A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 6 (E) 7 (正解) 2. If y = 1 + (1 / x) and x > 1, then y could equal (A) 1 / 7 (B) 5 / 7 (C) 9 / 7 (正解) (D) 15 / 7 (E) 19 / 7 3. If the ratio of q to r is 4 to 5, which of the following could be true? (A) q = 0, r = 4/5 (B) q = 2, r = 5/2 (正解) (C) q = 5, r = 6 (D) q = 15, r = 12 (E) q = 16, r = 25

• 小学校4年の算数問題

子供の算数の問題ですが、さっぱり理解できません。どなたか教えてもらえないでしょうか。 問題は次のとおりです。 異なる4つの整数があります。小さい方からA、B、C、Dの順になっています。 この4つから2つずつ取り出して、その和を作ったところ、25、30、33、34、37、42の6通りとなりました。 これについて、次の問いに答えなさい。 (1)A+Dはいくつですか (2)Dはいくつですか。 すみません、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語疑問文

which of the following statements is true. の文章とwhich is the best of these books to study Japanese. 前の文はwhich of the following statements. となっているのであとの文もwhich of these books is the best to study Japaneseというような形にしても意味は同じでしょうか? which of the following statements is true.この文もwhich is the truth of the following statements.こういうふうに書き換えられると思いました。そこで気づいたのですが、true(形容詞)をtruth(名詞)に変えることで書き換えられる。 つまりthe bestは形容詞にでも名詞にもなれるということですか?

• 英語の問題です!助けてください!

次の3この問題がわかりません。誰か教えてください。 問題内容は線部に入るものを選べです。 1.I want you to come to my office at _____ . A.then B.once C.all D.next 2. The goods Jack wanted to buy ____ out of stock last week. A.is B.are C.was D.were 3.The sports festival was ____ because of the terrible storm. A.postponed B.prepared C.proposed D.pointed

• 意味

Which of the following explanations best describes the statement 'Old houses tend to be drafty.' in paragraph 1 ? この文の意味と、どこまでが主語でどれが動詞なのか best はどう訳すのか(品詞は何か、どの単語にかかるのか)を教えてください。

• 教えてください・・・多項式・有理式・三角法など4問(問題は英文です)

以下の4つの問題についての答え(特に答えまでの過程)を教えてください。 1番については、問題の日本語訳もお願いします。 更に、それぞれの問題に該当する高校の数学の教科書(例えば、「数A」など)を教えて頂けるでしょうか? ==================================================================== ※アルファベットの後に数字が来ている場合、二乗とみなしてください。 (Basic Operations with Polynomials) 1. Which of the following expressions represents the product of 3 less than twice x and 2 more than the quantity 3 times x ? A. -6x2 + 25x + 6 B. 6x2 + 5x + 6 C. 6x2 - 5x + 6 D. 6x2 - 5x - 6 E. 6x2 - 13x - 6 (Rational Expressions) 2. For all r≠±2, r2 -5r +6 / r2 - 4 = ? (Complex Numbers) 3. For i = √-1, if 3i(2 + 5i) = x + 6i, then x = ? (Trigonometric Functions and Identities) 4. Which of the following is equivalent to 1-cos2θ / cos2θ ? A. sec2θ B. (csc2θ) - 1 C. tan2θ D. sin2θ E. -(1 / sin2θ) ==================================================================== どれか一問だけでも結構です。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の問題教えてください!

The teacher's association has annoused that the food and drinks () supplied at the annual conference will not be provided this year. (A)usually (B)hugely (C)evenly (D)strictly All passengers should present their () documents at the check-in counter. (A)boarded (B)boarding (C)to board (D)boards There is now increased competition among motor-vehicle manufacturers () has resulted in better cars at lower prices. (A)those (B)what (C)that (D)where Mayor Williams proudly described the city as a place where the citizens are () for their hospitality. (A)returned (B)known (C)taken (D)held Comco, Inc.,became the leading supplier of computer () last year, less than ten years after it was founded. (A)amounts (B)types (C)kinds (D)parts The recent increase in tourism has done less to improve the bussiness of small retailers in this area than we () predicted. (A)original (B)originally (C)originated (D)originality The cost of repairing the water damage to the museum after the storm () to be more than one million dollars. (A)expects (B)is expecting (C)expected (D)is expected 宜しくお願いします!!

• この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。

この英語の問題の解答を教えてください。 ( )内に入るもっとも適切な語句をa~dから選びなさい。 1,Flying is much ( ) going bay car. a,quick b,quicker than c,quickest of d,most quick 2,That report was ( ) to me of the two. a,very suprising b,more suprising c,the more suprising d, the most suprising 3,Fishing is ( ) sport in the United States. a,the third popular b, the third more popular c,the third most popular d,the most popular third 4,I prefer going to the gym ( ) watching TV at home. a,with b,at c,to d,from 5,Shanghai is one of the ( ) in the world. a,big city b,bigger cities c,giggest city d,biggest cities 6,He is ( ) than unsocial. a,more shy b,shyer c,still shyer d,too shy 7,I cannot afford to buy a car, much ( ) a house. a,less b,more c,better d,still 各組の文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )内に適語を入れなさい。 1,Skiing is not so dangerous as you think. Skiing is ( ) dangerous ( ) you think. 2,She is proud rather than vain. She is not so much vain ( ) proud. 3,We walked in the room as quietly as possible. We walked in the room as quietly as ( )( ). 4,John had only five dollars then. John had ( )( ) than five dollars then.

• 次の英語の問題が分からないので教えてください。

関係詞ほとんど忘れてしまったので。 次の???に入る選択肢はどれだと思いますか?詳しい解説(できれば訳)もお願いします。 1.City authorities have increased the fine for owners ??? let their dogs run around without leashes. (A)whose (B)who (C)where (D)what 2.New laws ??? will govern the disposal of industrial waste were approved by parliament today. (A)which (B)where (C)those (D)they 3.At the end of his speech, Senator Matthews introduced his political advisor Fatima AI-Samir, ??? he had spoken about earlier. (A)why (B)whose (C)whom (D)when 4.The State and National Party has announced ??? it will enter the election on a pledge to cut business taxes. (A)which (B)these (C)that (D)them 5.The government has started new campaigns to conserve energy use, some of ??? are difficult to carry out. (A)whom (B)them (C)which (D)how

• 英語問題

下から適切な単語を選んで空欄をうめる問題なのですが、わかりますか? わかったら翻訳もお願いします(;_;) renal failure polyuria kidney stones cystitis nephritis dysuria (1)_____ are solid concretions of dissolved minerals in urine. (2)_____ is a condition in which large volumes of urine is excreted. (3)_____ is a situation in which the kidneys fail to function adequately. (4)_____ refers to urination with burning or stinging pain. (5)_____ is inflammation of the urinary bladder that affects women more than men. (6)_____ is infammation of the kidney caused by infections, toxins, and auto-immune diseases.