• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

Once the pigment particles are sufficiently wetted out, grinding occurs to reduce the large pigment aggregates and agglomerates to their primary particle size. 顔料についての資料です。 よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

顔料の粒子が十分に湿ると、大きな凝集物や凝集粒子は粉砕され、最小単位まで細かくなる。 だと思います。

hiroaki123
質問者

お礼

いつもお世話になっております。 とても参考になりました。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

Once the pigment aggregates and/or agglomerates have been broken down to their primary particle size, the particles must be stabilized to prevent re-agglomeration and flocculation. 顔料関係の資料です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

This results in shorter grinding times and lower energy demand to reach primary particle sizes, lower grinding temperatures and lower viscosities of the mill base, which can lead to higher pigment loadings. よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

The high surface tension of water and the interfacial tension between the continuous water phase and the pigment must be reduced to adequately wet the pigment particles, as shown schematically in ABC. 翻訳お願いします。 顔料関係の資料です。

• 翻訳お願いします。

For architectural paints, surface active agents, also known as surfactants, are used to lower surface or interfacial free energies of the aqueous phase to achieve good pigment wetting for efficient grinding and consistent substrate wetting for defect-free coatings. 宜しくお願いします、塗料関係の資料です。

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳お願いします><; It also means that extra precautions are required for disposing of these bulbs. Research into ever better lighting has continued, and now a new candidate seems to have emerged in the form of the LED lamp. For many years now, LEDs have been a part of electronic equipment of all kinds. However, their role is expanding and they seem poised to become the preferred lighting source of the future. An individual light-emitting diode is small-far too small to light a room. An LED lamp therefore typically contains multiple diodes to achieve a sufficiently bright light. The design is quite robust, as there are no delicate tubes to break, and of course they contain no mercury. Their energy efficiency is actually very similar to CFLs but where they really come out top is with regard to their Lifespan. An LED lamp can have a lifespan of 30,000 hours or more, which means it can be used for an amazing 25 or 30 years. At present, the cost of LED lamps is very high, but nevertheless the extremely long lifespan means that large cost savings will be made after a few years. よろしくお願いします!!

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

What's next? Are they going to roll out their false flag ops? I'm sure they have a few already planned just waiting in the wings.

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外通販をしようと思っています。 ショップの方からのメールなのですが、翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for your email. You can complete your order online by adding the items that you want to purchase to your shopping cart. Once you have added the items to your cart, you can proceed to check out and enter your shipping and payment information. We ship via US Postal Service. Global priority mailers are extremely reliable however they cannot be tracked through the US postal service. Shipments are therefore at buyer’s own risk. International shipments incur a $14 shipping charge per $100 of merchandise purchased unless additional shipping charges are specifically noted on an item's description (such as Jelly Rolls and other large and bulky items).

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

According to a recent study, the number of non-native speakers of English is now three times as large as that of native speakers. The new English speakers aren't just studying English as a second language, but they are also changing it and even creating their own version of it.

• この文章の和訳をお願いします。

For the cases where |b_i~| is smaller than about 5.7, a particle with δ*=0 can enter the Hill sphere. The same as for the case e_i~=0, a particle which enters the Hill sphere revolves around the planet and after the complicated motion it escapes from the Hill sphere. As a result of this, the particle has quite different osculating orbital elements at the final stage from the initial. At the same time, a particle sometimes happens to be able to collide with the planet during the revolution. As |b_i~| decreases, the region of δ*, with which a particle experiences a large angle scattering or a direct collision, propagate on both sides around δ*=0 as seen from Fig.7. We can also see from this that the region of |b_i~| where a particle is largely scattered or collides with the planet, is shifted outward (i.e., to the side of large values of |b_i~| in comparison with that for the case e_i~=0). This is due to the fact that a particle has a finite eccentricity in this case and it can come close to the Hill sphere near the perigee point even if the impact parameter |b_i~| is relatively large. Fig.7. The change of the eccentricity ⊿e~ versus the parameter δ*, for particle orbits with various values of b_i~ and with e_i~=4. As b_i~ decreases from 6.0 to 2.0, the regions where a large scattering occurs spread to both sides of δ*=0. For b_i~=1, particles return half way to an opposite side of b_i~=0, conserving the initial eccentricity. 長文になりますが、どうかよろしくお願いします。