• ベストアンサー

お願いします。

( )には何が入るのですか? After graduating from high school, I did not want to go ( ) to study at college. もしかして、onが入るのですか?自信がないです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

go on ~ing「(今している行為を)し続ける」 go on to 原形「(今している行為に)続けて(別の行為を)する」 今回は「高校卒業後,次に続けて大学で勉強したくはなかった」 on で正解です。

wdankuricz
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。私のミスで同じ問題を2回投稿してしまいました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• お願いします

( )には何が入るのですか? After graduating from school, I did not want to go ( ) to study at college. もしかして、onが入るのですか?自信がないです。

• 添削お願いします。

To be honest, I wanted to study abroad in Australia after graduating high school. But I had not enough money to go there. So I enterned a cheaper tuition university in Japan, and got the job and earned money. 本当は高校卒業してオーストラリアの大学に行きたかった。 だけど、そこに行くための十分な費用がなかった。 だから、費用の安い日本の大学に入って、仕事を見つけお金を稼いだ。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の前置詞

お世話になっております。 私は大学で野球がしたい。 私は中学校で社会を教えたい。(社会の先生になりたい) これらの前置詞で悩んでいます。 I want to play baseball in the university. I want to play baseball at the university. I want to teach social studies in junior high school. I want to teach social studies at junior high school. I want to be a junior high school teacher of social studies. どれが正しいのでしょうか?またニュアンスの違いがあればぜひ教えてください。

• 英文を添削してください

I want to go on a Australia trip. Because the natural is beautiful. I want to look at koala, and want to hold in arms. I well go to Australia to study English. 私はオーストラリアに旅行にいきたいです。 なぜなら自然が美しいからです。 渡しはコアラを見てみたいです。 そして、コアラをだっこしてみたいです。 私はオーストラリアに留学にいくつもりです。 この文間違ってたら教えてください! あと、添削してくださいっ! あんまり難しい文にならないように お願いします。。。。

• 日本語訳をチェック(3)

日本語訳をチェックして頂きたいのですがよろしいでしょうか? All I did was to say, "I want to do this" and go to work on it. 私がやってきたすべてのことは「これをやりたい」と言ったことでした。そしてやりたいことがうまくいくようにがんばることです。 go to work on it の主語と時制がよくわかっていません。 お手数ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 不定詞の否定

to 不定詞の否定はnot to 不定詞となると思います。 それでは、I want to study science.の否定形は、I want not to study science.とどうしてならないのでしょうか?

• スティーブ ジョブズのスタンフォードスピーチ

スティーブ・ジョブズの有名なスタンフォード大学でのスピーチで I did go to college. という表現が出てきますが、普通に考えると文法的におかしいと思います。 なぜ I went to college. と言わなかったのか、誰か英語に詳しい方、教えて下さい。

• 【英語】添削お願いします  大学でやりたいこと

添削お願いします、テーマは大学でやりたいことです。  I want to study how to speak English well at the college. I have studied mainly how to write and read it since I was twelve. So, I'm very poor at listening and speaking it. Indeed it is important to be able to write and read, because the capacity is necessary when I read books or papers and to copy what a professor is writing on a blackboard. However, if I can't listen or speak, I can't communicate with others when I go abroad. I think it is not practical only to be able to write and read. That's why, I want to enhance my capacity of listening and speaking English.

• この英訳は、これでいいでしょうか?

細かい所に自信がないです、、、 間違っている箇所や 他に言い方があるなら、教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。 1.今日、彼女が月曜に病院に行くというメールを受け取った Today I got mail that she would go to the hospital on monday 2.火曜のミーティングで日にちが決まった The schedule has been decided by the meeting on Tuesday. 3.できるなら、アメリカに三ヶ月留学したい I want to go to study to the United States for three months if it is possible

• 英語のスピーチ原稿の添削お願いします!!

添削お願いします!中学生です。自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法とかぐちゃぐちゃで。お願いします。テーマはunforgettable memory です。 When I was a sixth gread an elementary school ,I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school. But I didn’t tell a my friends this. And I didn7t tell “ going to junior high school different classmate. I was telling the lie for classmate one year.  I decided to take an entrance examination for junior high school , and I began to study . Study time increase and play with friends decrease. that time I think “it is shameful if I fail an examination” so. I didn’t tell this my classmate. The examination was taken I can’t told. And it passed the examination. the winter vacation of the year passed my friend began to prepare of the junior high school. “Did you buy a uniform?” "You and I go to the same junior high school? "”junior high school life pleasure” The answer was always "YES”I con not go to the same school. I can not wear same uniform. ”where did you buy uniform” my friend asked to me. But I can’t answer that. And I said “I cannot remember . I forgot it.” It was impossible to tell the truth unawares. Even now, I remember these days was very hard.  The day of a graduation ceremony I told to my friends going to different junior high school. and my friend said to me“I am lonely. I can not go same school. But good luck.” If I stand on the same position as her, I will be said many severe things. because I am not told truth a year. It cannot said it is the right thing I did .but I found friend who push my back.

このQ&Aのポイント
  • これまで普通に印刷できていたのに、途中から印刷用紙を斜めに給紙するようになり、印刷も当然な斜めになります。A4サイズで上下で3~5ミリほど斜めになります。27面のラベル用紙だと、半分以上は対使い物になりません。また ハガキサイズのラベル用紙は、全斜め印刷の上に、用紙が詰まって紙送りも変です。用紙トレーを抜いて、紙送りローラーも掃除してみましたが全く改善しません。
  • Windowsで接続は無線LANで、関連するソフト・アプリとしては「ラベル屋さん」を使用しています。
  • 電話回線の種類はひかり回線です。
回答を見る