適切な添削と要約文

このQ&Aのポイント
  • このバスに乗れば病院へ行けます。 This bus will take you to the hospital.
  • 私は母の病気のために昨夜は外出できませんでした。 My mother's sickness prevented me from going out last night.
  • 彼が計画を突然変更したので、私たちは驚きました。 We were surprised by his sudden change of plan.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

適語補充の添削をお願いします!

1)このバスに乗ると病院まで行ってくれますよ。 This bus will (take) you to the hospital. 2)私は、母の病気のために、昨夜は外出できませんでした。 My mother's sickness (made) me (cannot) going out last night. 3)彼が突然、計画を変更したので、私たちはみんな驚いた。 His (suddenly) change of plan (surprised) us all. 4)本研究は、医学のいくつかの重大な諸問題を取り扱う。 This study ( ) ( ) several serious problems in medicine. 5)クラシック音楽を聴くことは私に大変な喜びをもたらします。 Listening to classical music (made) me great pleasure. 6)医学の進歩により、我々は健康に生活できるようになった。 Medical advancements have ( ) us ( ) live in good health. 7)私はドイツ語を読めないし、また話すこともできない。 I can't read German, (neither) ( ) I speak it. 8)自分の人生で、このような美しい景色は見たことがありません。 (Never) (have) I seen such a beautiful scene in my life. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

1)This bus will (take) you to the hospital. 正解です。 2)私は、母の病気のために、昨夜は外出できませんでした。 My mother's sickness (prevented/kept) me (from) going out last night. make O の後は原形であって,can のような助動詞はこれません。 prevent/keep O from ~ing で「O が~するのをさまたげる,O が~できなくする」 3) His (sudden) change of plan (surprised) us all. 「突然の変化は」のように,英語としては change という名詞の前に形容詞。 4) This study (deals) (with) several serious problems in medicine. deal with ~は本などを主語にして,「~を扱う,論じる」の意味になります。 (人を主語にして「問題を扱う」にもなります) 5) Listening to classical music (gives/brings) me great pleasure. make OO は「O に O を作ってあげる」make OC は「O を C にする」で合いません。 give OO「O に O を与える」か,bring OO「O に O をもたらす」 6) Medical advancements have (enabled) us (to) live in good health. enable O to 原形「O が~することを可能にする」 7) I can't read German, (nor) (can) I speak it. neither でも間違いではありませんが,and neither と接続詞を入れるのが正確。 nor は or と同様,これ自体が接続詞です。後は倒置。 8) (Never) (have) I seen such a beautiful scene in my life. 実際には Never before in my life have I seen ... とする方がいいです。

その他の回答 (1)

• cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.2

1)このバスに乗ると病院まで行ってくれますよ。 This bus will (take) you to the hospital. OKです 2)私は、母の病気のために、昨夜は外出できませんでした。 My mother's sickness (stopped) me (from) going out last night. 3)彼が突然、計画を変更したので、私たちはみんな驚いた。 His (sudden) change of plan (surprised) us all. 4)本研究は、医学のいくつかの重大な諸問題を取り扱う。 This study (touches) (on) several serious problems in medicine. 5)クラシック音楽を聴くことは私に大変な喜びをもたらします。 Listening to classical music (brings) me great pleasure. 6)医学の進歩により、我々は健康に生活できるようになった。 Medical advancements have (enabled) us (to) live in good health. 7)私はドイツ語を読めないし、また話すこともできない。 I can't read German, (nor) (can) I speak it. 8)自分の人生で、このような美しい景色は見たことがありません。 (Never) (have) I seen such a beautiful scene in my life. OKです 4)番の "touches on" は少し不安です。。。

関連するQ&A

• 適語補充(2)

適語補充でわからない問題が2つあります。 1. No matter (  ) (  ) (  ) you have, you can't buy someone's feeling. 2. I have to write a short story in English, no matter (  ) (  ) days I need. 私は、 1. how much money 2. how many かなぁ…?と考えましたが、間違っているように思われて仕方がないです。 回答、よろしくお願いします。

• 並び替えと適語の問題

I(carry/the bellboy/got/my suitcase/to)to my room. この並び替えがよく分かりません。単語から 意味を取ると、スーツケースを自分の部屋に運ぶ的な 感じになると思うのですが…。お願いします。 あと、適当な語句を当てはめる問題ですが自信がありませんので 添削お願いします。 Mother made( )( )the room[私に部屋を掃除させた] ans/me clean Her father let( )( )his car[彼女に自分の車を運転させてやった] ans/her drive I didn,t see( )( )in[彼らが入ってくるのが見えなかった] ans/they come I,ll have( )( )my computer[彼にコンピューターを運んでもらおう] ans/him carry Have you ever heard( )( )a song?[彼女が歌を歌うのを聞いたことがありますか]ans/her sing 以上です。お願いします。

• 適語補充問題の解答を教えて下さい(中学レベル)

(1)彼は正直なのでうそをつけない。 He is(    )(    )honest a lie. (2)英語の手紙の書き方を教えてもらえますか。 Please teach me (    )to write a letter(    ) English,(    )you? (3)「窓を開けても構いませんか」「ええ、構いません」 “Do you(    ) my (    )the window?” ”(    ),I don’t ” (4)私は、昨日、歩いて学校へ行かなければならなかった。 I(    )(    ) go to school (    )(    )yesterday. (5)日本にこられてどのくらいになりますか。 (    )(    )have you(    ) in Japan? (6)私の父は英国製の万年筆を持っています。 My father has a fountain pen (    )(    )England. (7)私の家はあの赤い屋根の建物です。 My house is that(    )(    ) a red roof. (8)明日は雨がふるだろうか。 I(    )(    ) it will rain tomorrow. (9)私の姉は私の2倍のお金を持っている。 My sister has (    )(    )(    )(    )as I. (10)私には遊び友達がたくさんいる。 I have many friends(    )(    )(    ).

• 添削お願いできますか?

薬局へ行ったときの店員とのやりとりです。 話は風邪を引いて、後藤散という薬を買いにきたのですが 最初に行った店にはなく、別の店に行ったら見つかったという話です。 この薬は、大分で生産されているものでローカルの薬であったため 分かる人が少ないというエピソードも含んでいます。 One day I went to the drugstore nearby to buy medicine because I caught cold. A:Ihad catch a cold. I am light. A shop:Yes. What is good? A:Please give me "Gotousan". A shop:Is it? I don’t know this. Is it a person? A:It’s Cold medicine. A shop:Do not seem to really put ・ ・ ・ in the house. A: Then is good. (Because it is a small drugstore, is it ?) I stopped at a return,I went to other drugstores on the bus. A shop:May I help you? A:I had catch a cold.Please give me"Gotousan". Do you know this medicine? A shop: I know! It is a cold medicine.but..it is local medicine,is it? A :Yes! ! I ‘m from Fukuoka . Somehow this medicine produce from Ooita. A shop:I see.I’m from Fukuoka,me too. When I caught cold, I take this medicine. A:I see. A shop:three times a day. please drink with water. Because there is a threat that an effect falls when I drink with tea. A:I know.Thank you. A shop: Take care of yourself. Have a good day.

• 添削お願いします

1My grandmother gave me_it for my entrance celebration. 2I made fabric by my self with my grandmother. It has flower design. There is no oter fabric in the world. 3This book mame is nontan. This is the first book for me. 4This is the coolest_ball of all my own balls. よろしくお願いします

• 英語 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。  (1)Would you mind ( ) me your MP3 player?   (a)to lend (b)lend (C)lending (d)lent  (2)I know this picture. I remember ( ) it somewhere before.   (a)saw (b)seeing (C)to see (d)see  (3)He was made ( ) some exercise to lose weight.   (a)to get (b)getting (C)get (d)gotten  (4)We heard the doorbell ( ) early in the morning.   (a)rings (b)have rung (C)to ring (d)ring  (5)She found it important ( ) of others.   (a)thought (b)to think (C)think (d)have thought  (6)Every kid is ( ) to participate in the sports event.   (a)must (b)exciting (C)joined (d)surprised  (7)This land will bring you a large harvest in the long ( ).   (a)order (b)run (C)end (d)race  (8)He tried to finish eating the especially hot curry ( ) vain.   (a)in (b)for (C)to (d)with  (9)My mother always prepares meals for me, so I ( ) ever cook.   (a)often (b)usually (C)hardly (d)clearly  何度もすみません。よろしくおねがいします。

• 添削お願いします

1)よりわたしのエッセイの内容を理解してもらうためにオーディエンスを明確にしました。 「I clarified the audience due to make them more understand my essay. 」 *~してもらうために をどのように英語にすれば良いかわからずmakeで表して観ました。 2)わたしはエッセイの書き方をこのクラスで教えてもらうまで詳しく学んだことがなく、エッセイに関する関連記事を探したり自分のエッセイのその記事の引用文を用いたりしてエッセイを書いたのはこれが初めての経験です。 I have never learned the detail how to write essays until I took this class, and this experience such as I looked for some articles related my essay and I used these quotations in my essay is the first time for me. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 私の日記です、また添削お願いします。

英語日記は私にとっては難しいですが、ここで終わっってしまっては夢が叶いません。I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.一日一回、声を出して言いながら頑張ります。 Hi, My Crystal! You know today's story, don't you? Your answer is right! Ok, let’s start. Last Saturday, I played golf with my husband. We play golf one time a month. But this January and February, I couldn't play golf. Because while then I was not enough good about my health. I love playing golf and want to do more and more! But it's cost is expensive in Japan. Have you ever played golf? I hope I will play with you, someday, Crystal! I forgot I said to you about my score. It was 103. I want to get less than 100. It is not easy for me, so I will do my best! Sorry, my husband calls me. I have to say to you "Have a nice week end, my Little Sweet crystal!"

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!