• ベストアンサー

添削してください。

知人に頼まれて英作してみたのですが、いまいち自信がないので、自分の勉強も兼ねて質問させていただければと思います。どなたかよろしければ添削をお願いします。 引っ越すアパートは見てから決めたい I don't want to decide an apartment to live in until I go see it. 海外生活で私は何か変わるのかな。この1ヶ月間のホームステイで自分がどう変わるか楽しみです。 I wonder if living in a foreign country will change me somehow. I can't wait to see how I change after this one-month homestay. 父は私がアメリカに行くのを快く思っていないようだけど、自分のしたいことだからあきらめられません。 It seems my father aren't happy about my going to the U.S., but I can't give up my plan because this is what I really want to do.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

Gです。 kiki042さん、こんにちわ!! 私なりに、また、書かせてもらいますね. >引っ越すアパートは見てから決めたい I don't want to decide an apartment to live in until I go see it. ここは少し、日本語に対して、英語的感覚の違いが出てくるところなんですね.  まず、批評です<g>. 悪くありません. <g> やっと通じるから心配しなくて良いよ、のレベルではなく、問題なく、使える英語でしょう.  この文章をそのまま使うとすると、もうひとつだけ単語を付け加えたいです. actuallyです。 I don't want to decide an apartment to live in until I ACTUALLY (小文字で)go see it. こちらでは、決める時にいろいろと見るのが普通とされていますので、見に行くのはひとつだけではないですね。 ですから、 I don't want to decide one to live in until I actually go see a few of available apartments.となり、アパートと言う単語が最後になりがちなんですね、英語では. これで、いくつかをこの目で見てから、ひとつを決めたい. では、私なりの言い方になります. (kiki042さんのが悪いと言うのではなく) I have/want to see the apartment before I decide to choose one. つまり、どれにするか決めるまえに、そのアパートを見たい/見なければ気がすまない.と言う言い方をします. なぜかと言うと、決める、と言う事が重要ではなく、見ておきたい、と言うフィーリングがこの日本語には出ているんですね. だから、先にいってしまうのです. 「見たい、決める前に」と言う言い方をするわけです. 見なくては決められない、と言うフィーリングであれば、 I can not decide an apartment without actually seeing one. これで、実際に見てからじゃないとアパートは決められない、と言うフィーリングを出す事が出来ます. もっと、書きたいのですが、Gのは、いつも長すぎる、と言われそうなので、次に行きましょう. (もっと、聞きたいということでしたら、補足質問してください) 海外生活で私は何か変わるのかな。この1ヶ月間のホームステイで自分がどう変わるか楽しみです。 I wonder if living in a foreign country will change me somehow. I can't wait to see how I change after this one-month homestay. これもいいですね. wonderをam curious to know if,,,,と変える事も出来ますね. I can't waitは良いですね. 私も好きな、フィーリング表現です. I'm anxious to knowと言うような、硬い言い方より、フィーリングがこもっています. 父は私がアメリカに行くのを快く思っていないようだけど、自分のしたいことだからあきらめられません。 It seems my father aren't happy about my going to the U.S., but I can't give up my plan because this is what I really want to do. ここでは、日常英語文法の間違いが二つほどありますね. my father isn't happy about me going とisとmeに変えてくださいね. isは問題なくお分かりですね. about me goingですが、日本語では、私の行く事に、と言う言い方をしますが、英語では、about me (who is) going つまり、行く私について、という言い方を英語ではします. (likeとwaitに似たような感情の説明をさせてもらいましたので見てください、質問は昨日の物です)あとは、問題はないですね. ワックスをかけてみましょうか. <g> I feel/know my father has been unhappy about me going to the U.S. but how can I forget about my life long dream!! として、親父がここずうっと心良く思っていないのは感じて(知って)いるの、として、思っていないようだけど、と言う事をもっと具体的に、自分にはそう感じる、と言う言い方ですね.  また、how can I という感嘆感をだす疑問文の形をとって、どうやったら~できるというの?と言う言い方をしています. forget about my life long dream今まで痛烈に育ててきた夢を忘れる、と言う言い方をして、自分のしたいこと、と言うことを、もっと情熱的に出してみました. これで、今まで、痛烈に思ってきた夢をどうやったら忘れる事ができるというの!!と言う言い方になります. とか、but I can not give up this simply because I really want the dream to come true/happen.ここで、プランと限らないで、アメリカに行く、と言う事全て!!と言う事を一単語、thisで決めてしまいました. すごく分かり易い、フィーリングを元にした英語になってきましたね. 気持ちいいです! これでいいでしょうか。 分からない点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

kiki042
質問者

お礼

大変詳しく解説していただきどうもありがとうございます。とても勉強になりました!

その他の回答 (2)

• Pippin
  • ベストアンサー率50% (196/389)
回答No.3

I don't want to decide an apartment to live in until I go see it. 合っています。他の回答者の皆さんと違う言い方としては、 I want to decide on an apartment after seeing it myself. I wonder if living in a foreign country will change me somehow. I can't wait to see how I change after this one-month homestay. これも合っています。強いて言うなら繰り返して言うよりも、 ...what I'm going to be like after a month of home-stay. などという事も出来ます。 It seems my father aren't happy about my going to the U.S., but I can't give up my plan because this is what I really want to do. これで間違っているのは"aren't"→"isn't"だけです。"my going"は文法的に勿論正しい使い方です。"me going"は口語でもっとよく使う人が多いという事です。これは書く英語だとしたらmyのままで良いかと思います。口語だとしても話す相手によってはこのままの方が良いかも知れません。 全体的にとてもよく出来ている英文だと思います。

kiki042
質問者

お礼

回答いただきどうもありがとうございます。とても勉強になりました。

• boss715
  • ベストアンサー率50% (301/600)
回答No.1

翻訳をしています。 前にも英語で質問されていますよね。英語力あがってきてますね。きれいな文章を書いていますね。 I don't want to decide an apartment to live in until I go see it. ↑ 日本語ではアパートを決めるでよいのですが、実際は「どのアパートに住むか」を決めるわけですよね。ですから: I do not want to deceide which aprtment to move in till I see it. 私の訳だと: I want to have a look at the aprtment before I move in. I wonder if living in a foreign country will change me somehow. I can't wait to see how I change after this one-month homestay. ↑これはOKです。 It seems my father aren't happy about my going to the U.S., but I can't give up my plan because this is what I really want to do. ↑aren'tはisn'tですね。about my goingではなくてabout me goingですね。can'tでも良いのですが、really do not want toの方がよいですね。can'tで間違いではありませんね、planはdreamでもいいですね。あとはOKです。

kiki042
質問者

お礼

回答くださってどうもありがとうございます。とても勉強になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 私にとって難しいのですが、続けなければと思っています。今日も添削をお願いします。

Hi, Everyone, as I said yesterday I played golf. Next time I come here, I will write about it. Today, I will write about my feeling. 今日も、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, My Crystal! As you know, I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday. Everyday I say it to me in my heart. What do you think about my dream? These days I am feeling it is so hard to me. Of course, when I see you I do to do my best. And I am thinking I want to see you everyday. When I am with you, I speak only English. I can’t speak well, but I feel comfortable to talk with you. Crystal, what do you think about my English? Did you get my feeling in English? I hope you get my feeling. Well, I have to clean up my room. I want to be with you more and more. But I say to you “Ciao for now, My Little Sweet crystal!”

• 英訳の添削をお願いしたいです。

企業に提出する志望動機(英語)を正しい英語で書けているか添削お願いします。 最初に私の伝えたいものを日本語で提示します。 その後にそれを英訳したものをのせますので、もしよろしければアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。 【日本語】 私が当部門を志望した理由は、トレーディングに興味があり、自分の長所である分析力を生かせると思ったからです。 この様に考えた理由は、自己資金による株式投資を通じて、トレーディングで重要なのは、理論的な分析を徹底的に行い、リスクを最小限にすることであると感じ、その理論的な分析という部分に自分の長所である分析力を生かせるのではないかと思った事です。 【英文】 The reason I want to work at this apartment is that I am interested in Trading and that I think I can take advantage of my analytical ability. In my opinion, the trading requires the analytical ability. Through my experience of the equity investment on self-asset, I thought it was important for trading to make theoretical analyses completely to minimize the risk. My strength is an analytical ability and I think I can take advantage of this ability in the theoretical analyses. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします。

英作文の添削を頂けると幸いです。 父親は数学の教師だけど、わからない数学の問題があったとき父に質問しようとは思わないね。聞けば教えてくれることはわかっているんだけど、何か抵抗があってね。 Though my father is a mathmatics teacher, I don't intend to ask my father a mathmatical probrem that I can't solve. Somehow I am reluctant to ask him it.

• 大学受験対策の自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

テーマは「行きたい場所について」です。 字数制限は65~74文字。 The place where I want to go is the Louvre. Now I can't understand how wonderful art is, but I wish I was able to be interested in it. If I can make art out, I will broaden my views and have different ideas. I think the Louvre may change my life and me. Therefore I want to go there in order to make my life rich. 67words 第一文で主題を提起、第二~四文が理由、第五文でまとめ、という構成にしました。 文法・論理的展開について指摘して下さると助かります^^ では、よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

社会全体についてはどうしようもないなら、せめてその中で受動的に流されっぱなしだった自分自身の生き方だけでも、自分の納得のいくものに組み立てなおしたい。 Although we cannot change all the systems of this society, I decide that I will change my passive attitude toward my life in it into what I can trust. 組み立てなおしたいを直訳しようとおもったらうまくいかなかったのでchangeを使いました。 他にも前置詞が続いてしまったりとわかりづらい感じに・・・。 回答よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語 添削をお願いします

ちょっとした、ジョークを考えなくてはいけません。文法もですがおかしいところを直して教えていただけると助かります。よろしくお願いします。 One day an old woman came and spoke to me in French. I said to her in French with confidence. 『Je'ne parle pas de Francais』 She smiled and told to me in French more and more. This time, I got good luck and bad luck. Good luck is this. She understood my French. Bad luck is this. She didn't understand my feeling. Because the meaning of that sentence is I cannot speak French.

• 適語補充の添削をお願いします!

1)このバスに乗ると病院まで行ってくれますよ。 This bus will (take) you to the hospital. 2)私は、母の病気のために、昨夜は外出できませんでした。 My mother's sickness (made) me (cannot) going out last night. 3)彼が突然、計画を変更したので、私たちはみんな驚いた。 His (suddenly) change of plan (surprised) us all. 4)本研究は、医学のいくつかの重大な諸問題を取り扱う。 This study ( ) ( ) several serious problems in medicine. 5)クラシック音楽を聴くことは私に大変な喜びをもたらします。 Listening to classical music (made) me great pleasure. 6)医学の進歩により、我々は健康に生活できるようになった。 Medical advancements have ( ) us ( ) live in good health. 7)私はドイツ語を読めないし、また話すこともできない。 I can't read German, (neither) ( ) I speak it. 8)自分の人生で、このような美しい景色は見たことがありません。 (Never) (have) I seen such a beautiful scene in my life. ()内の添削をお願いします。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳願います。

It is not that I do not want to marry you, it would be a lovely dream to do so, I think. I do not think that we have this path ahead of us... but I want to have you in my life always, somehow. Duty as a man? To stand and hold the load, to carry it forward. To move and put the wants of man away. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文の添削を・・・

自分でテーマを決めて3文での英作文の添削をお願いしたいです。 Theme:About My Cell Phone This is my cell phone which also plays role as a camera. I can't do without it even during one day. Recently I am involved in reading novels in my cell phone monitor. 12点満点で採点をおねがいいたしますm(_ _)m

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!