• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。  (1)Would you mind ( ) me your MP3 player?   (a)to lend (b)lend (C)lending (d)lent  (2)I know this picture. I remember ( ) it somewhere before.   (a)saw (b)seeing (C)to see (d)see  (3)He was made ( ) some exercise to lose weight.   (a)to get (b)getting (C)get (d)gotten  (4)We heard the doorbell ( ) early in the morning.   (a)rings (b)have rung (C)to ring (d)ring  (5)She found it important ( ) of others.   (a)thought (b)to think (C)think (d)have thought  (6)Every kid is ( ) to participate in the sports event.   (a)must (b)exciting (C)joined (d)surprised  (7)This land will bring you a large harvest in the long ( ).   (a)order (b)run (C)end (d)race  (8)He tried to finish eating the especially hot curry ( ) vain.   (a)in (b)for (C)to (d)with  (9)My mother always prepares meals for me, so I ( ) ever cook.   (a)often (b)usually (C)hardly (d)clearly  何度もすみません。よろしくおねがいします。

noname#174212
noname#174212

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数254
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3490/5258)

(1)Would you mind ( lending ) me your MP3 player?  (2)I know this picture. I remember ( seeing ) it somewhere before.  (3)He was made ( to get ) some exercise to lose weight.  (4)We heard the doorbell ( ring ) early in the morning.  (5)She found it important ( to think ) of others.  (6)Every kid is ( joined ) to participate in the sports event.  (7)This land will bring you a large harvest in the long ( run ).  (8)He tried to finish eating the especially hot curry ( in ) vain.  (9)My mother always prepares meals for me, so I ( hardly ) ever cook. 以上でよろしでしょうか。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

今回も丁寧な回答、ありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を選びなさい。  (1)She put the (washing / washed) clothes into the basket.  (2)A (rolling / rolled) stone gathers no moss.  (3)The (exciting / excited) audience stood up and cheered.  (4)You had better not go to see such a (boring / bored) movie.  (5)I write (which / who / that / what) I think or feel in my diary.  (6)Tim made friends with a girl (who / whose / which / what) brother is a lawyer.  (7)The hotel (where / who / which / what) we’ll stay at tomorrow has a pool.  (8)Anyone (who / whose / whom / which) likes animals can join our society.  (9)China is the only foreign country (what / who / whose / that) I’ve ever visited.  (10)Everyone in this country has the (left / front / back / right) or free speech.  (11)This storm won’t (first / stop / last / late) long, It’ll clear up in a few hours.  (12)Will you please (focus / mind / care / worry) your business? I can do it by myself.  (13)Can you lend me fifty cents? I don’t have any small (bill / cent / dollar / change)    何度もすみません。回答、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 英語の問題

1:Young Americans with only a high school education earn less than they()ten years ago. (1)were (2)gave (3)did (4)used 2:My father()play golf twice a week, but now seldom plays at all. (1)might (2)used to (3)was used to (4)would 3:()tell me all about it,he said excitedly. (1)Do (2)Let (3)Shall (4)Should 4:I remeber that whenever my parents went out inthe evening,I ()the job of looking after my younger sister. (1)must have got (2)ought to get (3)have got (4)would get 5:You'd better()money tohim. He might not give it back. (1)not to lend (2)not lending (3)not lend (4)do not lend ()に入る答えと和訳をお願いします

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

【仮定法を用いた慣用表現】 Q各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように( )に適語を入れなさい。 1)If I didn't have a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. (  )(  ) a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. 2)If the climber hadn't had bananas, he would have died. (  ) bananas, the climber would have died. 3)If I had time, I would go shopping with you. (  ) time, I would go shopping with you. 4)I trust you; if I didn't, I wouldn't lend you any money. I trust you; (  ), I wouldn't lend you any money. 5)If you heard John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. (  )(  ) John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. 問題は以上です。また、できれば訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 簡単な英語ですが教えてください。

たびたびお世話になってます。 日常表現でどのように言ったらいいか教えていただけますか。 1)友人が転職するのですが、会社からアパートを提供されるらしく、 前回話した時にはまだどこに住むかわからないと言ってました。 もう住むところはわかったのか、また担当者から詳細の連絡がきたのかを聞きたいのです。 「わかる」と辞書を引いてみたのですが、understand,get,see,findなどいろいろあり、「今までわからなかったことがわかる」というニュアンスがどの単語になるのかわかりません。 自分でも考えてみたのですが。。。わからないところは( )にしました。 Have you already ( ) where you live? Have you gotten a phone call from ( ) ? 2)状況としては、今は一緒に暮らしている2人ですが、彼女(私の友人)が実家に帰ることになり、これから遠距離恋愛になります。 そこで、彼女に聞きたいのですが、 「あなたが去るときに、彼は関係を終わらせたいと思ってるの?」 Do you think he wants to end your relationship when you leave? 「離れて暮らしても関係を続けられると思う?」 Do you think you can keep your rerlationship even though you live apart? 「彼は続けたいと思ってるのかな?」 I am wondering he wants to keep. 長くなりましたが、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 適語選び

【1】(  )に入る適語を下から選び、記号で答えなさい。  (1)Haruka got her typing errors ( ).   (a)correct (b)corrected (c)correcting (d)to correct  (2)We saw Takashi ( ) catch with his father.   (a)played (b)to play (c)playing (d)have played  (3)I tried to make myself ( ) in French during my trip.   (a)understand (b)understood (c)understanding (d)to understand  (4)( ) by many people, he managed to start up his own shop.   (a)Helping (b)Have helped (c)To be helped (d)Helped  (5)I’m very sorry to keep you ( ) all night.   (a)waiting (b)wait (c)have waited (d)to wait  (6)Here is my e-mail address. Let’s keep in ( ) with each other.”   (a)call (b)touch (c)mind (d)relation  (7)You must ( ) attention to all directions while driving.   (a)send (b)take (c)spend (d)pay  (8)She is ( ) about the cool animation character.   (a)likely (b)found (c)crazy (d)favorite  (9)I’m here in Los Angeles on ( ), not for sightseeing.   (a)job (b)company (c)business (d)fun 多いですが、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 空所に適語を入れてください

It would be better for you to read this book. =You(  )(  )(  )read this book. 私の答え ought/to/have  訳:あなたはこの本を読むべきだったのに。 どうですか? would be better ってなんですか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 英語です。適語を入れる問題です。得意な方

2つの文が同じ意味になるように(--)の中に適語を入れなさい。 1.This is the reason why I came late.= This is the reason (--) (--) I came late. 2.I know an old man named Smith.= I know an old man (--) name is Smith. 3.May 5 is my birthday.= May 5 is the day (--) I was born. 4.I know a girl with brown eyes.= I know a girl (--) (--) brown eyes. 5.The building on the hill is a castle.= The building (--) (--) on the hill is a castle. 6.I didn't believe him.= I didn't believe (--) he said. 7.The road is full of cars, so it is the most dangerous place in the city.= The road, (--) is full of cars, is the most dangerous in the city. 8.I called on my aunt, but she was out then.= I called on my aunt, (--) was out then. 9.He had two sons,but both of them were killed in the war. = He had two sons, but both of (--) were killed in the war. 10.It was not the thing that I wanted to do now.= It was not (--) I want to do now. 11.Everyone longs for peace and security.= There is (--) one (--) longs for peace and security. 12.He came to the dinner because he admired her.= His admiration for her was the (--) (--) he came to the dinner. 13.His father was a barber. He loved his father deeply and lived in the same house for thirty-five years.= His father,(--) whom he was deeply attached and (--) whom he had lived thirty-five years,was a barber. 14.I am ready to do (--) service may be in my power.= I am ready to do (--) service (--) may be in my power. 長くなりましたが、できる方、お願い致します

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

長文ですが、次の英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ある俳優にファンが出演した映画について聞いています Q:I was going to ask you Randy about Lorton Lake. A:You know Danny finished that and like re-edited it and did something with it. The director, sorry, the director has had like full control of overall about whatever we make and then he is going to cut down. And I think he did some weird re-edit of it and it played at some places under a different name, but I don't actually have that in control over that anymore. I was like… Q:Don't know if we are going to get to see that then? A:I don't know, I should talk to him while I am here, I need to… Probably not. Q:There is so many things that you guys do that we don't get to see. A:I know, I know, but it's like not good enough for you guys yet, if you see it now. 宜しくお願いします。