エッセイのオーディエンスを明確にするための方法とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • エッセイのオーディエンスを明確にすることは、読者に内容をより理解してもらうために重要です。
  • クラスでエッセイの書き方を学び、関連記事や引用文を活用した経験は初めてでした。
  • 英文を添削することで、より正確で魅力的なエッセイを書くことができます。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削お願いします

1)よりわたしのエッセイの内容を理解してもらうためにオーディエンスを明確にしました。 「I clarified the audience due to make them more understand my essay. 」 *~してもらうために をどのように英語にすれば良いかわからずmakeで表して観ました。 2)わたしはエッセイの書き方をこのクラスで教えてもらうまで詳しく学んだことがなく、エッセイに関する関連記事を探したり自分のエッセイのその記事の引用文を用いたりしてエッセイを書いたのはこれが初めての経験です。 I have never learned the detail how to write essays until I took this class, and this experience such as I looked for some articles related my essay and I used these quotations in my essay is the first time for me. こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

1) I defined the audience so that they would better appreciate my essay. *1. define - 明確にする *2. so that - そうすることによって *3. they would better appreciate my essay. - 私のエッセイをより深く理解してもらう 2) I have never learnt how to write essays in detail until I took this class, and it taught me many basics such as how to find articles related to the essay, and to quote such information in my essay. 私はこのクラスを受けるまでエッセイの書き方を詳しく学んだことがありませんでした。クラスでは、エッセイに関する関連記事を探したり、その情報をエッセイの中で引用するなど、多くの基本的なことを教わりました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削お願いします

I learnt a lot of (various) things about writing through this class, and it is my first time to write paper that has so many pages. I read some articles that related with my own thinking, and I connected it with my paper. By doing this, my thinking became more understanding for my audience. 「このクラスを通して、”書く”ことについて様々なことを学び、このようなペーパーを書いたのは初めて(の経験)だ。自分の思考に関連するいくつ化の文献を読み、それをわたしのペーパーに結びつけました。そうすることで聴衆によりわたしの考えを理解してもらえるようになりました。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。

• 添削お願いします。

It is important not only to tell the audience the correct information that I researched, but also how to tell the audience to understand my ideas, information and so on. By being conscious, it will be able to naturally have eye contact with the audience and intonation. 「研究した/調べた正しい情報を観客に伝えることはもちろん重要だが、どのように話せば自分の考え、情報などを理解してもらえるか、というのも大切である。それを意識することで(どのように話せば伝わるか)、自然にアイコンタクトや抑揚がつけられるでしょう」 *少し長くなってしまいすみません。 また英語で言いやすいように表現を少し変えているので日本語=英語になっていない箇所がいくつかあると思います。 大まかな内容が一致していれば、大丈夫です。 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします

簡単なparagraphを書いてみたので文法などの添削をお願いします。また、内容的にも変なところがありましたら指摘をおねがいします。 Through this class, I have learned a lot of things to write a good paragraph or essay. One of the most interested thing is differences of sentences that translated by using translator and sentences that native spearkers use. In the beginning of class, I often used tranlator, because I was trying to use sentences structure from my first language- Japanese. But those sentences that I translated from my 1st language by using translator almost doen’t make sense for native spearker or include wrong words that native speakers don’t use. So, in the beginnung of the class, I was often commented by professor “I can’t undestand what this sentence says.” or “ This word is not used in this situation.” Since then, I tried to write a paragraph or essay without using translator, but it was very difficult at first. Also it took so much time to write a paragraph or essay, it were woes for me. In short, there are differences between english and translation of translator. There are differences between english and not only japanese but also another language. The most important thing is to understand the differences in addition to learning english.

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしなところがあったら教えて下さい。 It was difficult for me to red music. What are you opinion of my English? Not knowing how to make a red beans, I asked my mother. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いします

たこ焼きについての説明です。 「私も家にたこ焼き器があります。家族で時々、晩御飯にみんなでたこ焼きを作ります。それを私たちはタコパと呼んでいます」 I have a takoyaki maker at my house, and we sometimes make takoyaki together for dinner. We call TAKOPA (TAKOyaki PArty) this. 上の英文でなんとなく言いたいことが伝われば大丈夫です。 この文法は間違っている、などあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

非常に拙い文章ですみません。 明らかにヘンなところだけでもOKですので、添削していただければ助かります。 ここはこう言った方がかっこいい!とかも嬉しいです。 私としては特に、「この状態では完璧に仕事をこなすことができないと思い」のところが不安です。 このままでは「仕事を全くこなすことができない」にとれませんか? I had learned Italian language in Italy before. After I have returned to Japan in 2007, I worked in an office where I helped candidates who want to study various arts in Italy. For this work, I could use mainly Italian language to communicate with staffs of the art school in Italy, but then it was also necessary writing and sometimes also speaking English because of various nationalities of candidates and students. Since I had learned English at university I can use it anyway. But I think that I couldn’t be useful perfectly in this situation so I left my job. Then I looked for other jobs which proper to me, but in Japan many works which are related to Italy require also ability of English. For this reason I decided to learn it seriously. I believe learning English will be much help for me.

• 英語で自己紹介!添削して下さい

この度メーカーの研修アメリカに行くことになりました。突然、その中で英語で自己紹介のスピーチをしなくてはならなくなりとても困っています。一応原稿を作ってみたのですが・・・どなたか添削してください。お願いします。 Hello everyone, First of all, I appreciate for making this opportunity. Let me know that How to manufacture the 製品 and what is the American factory and so on this chance. And I decided leaning English from now. My name is *** and I come from yamanashi Japan. I’m working for 自分の会社名 sales office. I’ve joined this company for 17 years. Our company has been selling manly Electric Measuring Instrument as an agent manufacture. Such as 相手の会社名 co. My main users are *** *** and ***. We are going to develop our business relationship between user and manufacture. Thank you very mach.

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• 英文添削をお願いします。

英文添削をお願いします。 28th September ‘10 I considered to make good use of an unused ground today. This work is enjoyable for me, but I think whether it is necessary for our project or not. And I have a question whether all of my bosses have same aim or not. I think it’s not important for me whether the plan will be used or not, it’s important to make my bosses understand my aim. But I am worried whether it makes them change their though or not.

• 添削お願いします

I have always watched my mother’s hardship appearance to looked for work. That is why, I thought it would be good for me and it become advantage for me to graduate University. 「母が仕事を探すのに苦労している姿をよく見た。なので大学を卒業すると言うことは私にとって利点になるのではないかと思った」 仕事の募集要項に大卒と記載があることがある…という文章の流れの続きの文です。 こちらの英文の添削をお願いします。