• ベストアンサー

どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか。

↓よろしくお願いします。 You must have booked a presence at 6 am on 28 Note: Return of Petra at 17 pm

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

お邪魔します。 ペトラってジョーダンにある都市ですよね。 (アラブ語ですから、英語がちょっとおかしいのは仕方ないかも) 英文だけ読んで私なりに解釈しますと、 あなたは28日の朝6時のバスの席を予約なさったに違いありません。(これだけだと、6時半発はないんじゃないか、と思います。) 注意: ペトラからの帰りのバスは17時です。(お間違いないように。という言葉が隠されています。) 'presence'っていうのは、あなたがそこに来られる、つまりバスの席の事だと思います。 お役に立てば光栄です。

maririn2010
質問者

お礼

訳して頂きどうもありがとうございました。 とても参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• momoakkun
  • ベストアンサー率52% (36/68)
回答No.1

この英文、ちょっとおかしいですね。 have booked の完了形を使っているので、過去の話なのでしょうか? それなら、You should have booked a presence at 6am on 28.となり「あなたはpresenceの予約を28日の午前6時にするべきでした。」となります。 又は今現在の話についてなら、You must book a presence at 6am on 28.となり「あなたはpresenceの予約を28日の午前6時にすべきです。」となります。 ところで、presenceは「出席」とか「存在」という意味なのですが、その予約というのが変な文章だなと思います。presentationプレゼンテーション、会議やミーティングの間違えではないですか? Note: Return of Petra at 17 pm についてはPetraが何か分からないので私も分かりません。 Noteは「※重要」というような意味です。Petraの返却が17時pmというような感じでしょうか。

maririn2010
質問者

お礼

訳して頂きどうもありがとうございました。 参考になりました。

maririn2010
質問者

補足

説明不足ですみませんでした。 「petra」と言うのは都市名で今月の28日の朝6:30分にバスの予約を メールでしたのですが6:00に変更になったのかも知れませんね。 それで帰りのバスも「petra」発車を16:00に予約をお願いしたのですが 17:00に変更になったと言う事なのでしょうか?

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文を教えて下さい

I am out of the country at the moment and it is my colleague you are speaking to. I am back on Friday and will make sure that the labels MADE IN USA will go on all of the bags and purses. Please bare with me till this Friday.

• どなたか下記の英文を翻訳してください。

翻訳機を使わずに翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 イギリスから日本への個人輸入のさいのVATに関しての文章です。 Thank you for contacting us regarding your VAT charges. VAT is chargeable at the point of sale on all goods and services within the European Union and therefore we must charge all customers regardless of their country of residence. We are obliged to collect tax on behalf of the United Kingdom tax authorities as part of the goods we offer. If you feel that you should not be paying VAT for any goods, you will need to request a reclaim of the VAT from you local tax authority. Should you require any further information we recommend contacting HMRC's National Advice Service on 0845 010 9000. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday. If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of the team will be happy to help. どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• どなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか

宜しくお願いいたします。 What kind of job do you have Keiko? I am very friendly but I am difficult to travel with because I have a sick heart which makes travel very complicated. I am in Greece for 2 weeks and already I have been in hospital for 2 days. Would it be helpful, if my health allows it, to go to Japan and give you English practice for a few weeks?

• 英文を訳して下さい

It is for 22-26th October do you want it now for 23-26 October, I don't want to cancel a night and you arrive and dont have a room You can change your booking yourself on line direct with booking.com who you have booked with. この英文を訳して下さい

• 下記の英文を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を複数購入しました。支払いは終わっているのですが、商品と発送のことでメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Hope you are well. I see that you have made payment already. I believe that you will be booking your own courier then. Please do not book them yet, I will let you know once your order is ready. I have a question re the MADE IN USA labels, they are to go on the plastic packaging of the AAA, is this correct...? Also, some of the purses come in boxes but I think that you want the label to go on the BBB plastic AAA rather than the box in which the purse sits, is this correct..?

• 英文を訳して下さい。

By 11:30, Desert Column staff considered that the 53rd (Welsh) Division was practically stationary, and the following message was sent to Dallas: "I am directed to observe that (1) you have been out of touch with Desert Column and your own headquarters for over two hours; (2) no gun registration appears to have been carried out; (3) that time is passing, and that you are still far from your objective; (4) that the Army and Column Commanders are exercised at the loss of time, which is vital; (5) you must keep a general staff officer at your headquarters who can communicate with you immediately; (6) you must launch your attack forthwith." A similar message was sent again at 12:00. Dallas ordered the attack to begin at 11:45 on Ali Muntar by the 160th (Welsh Border) Brigade which advanced to attack their objective along the Es Sire Ridge, while the 158th (North Wales) which advanced from Mansura, also attacked Ali Muntar. These two infantry brigades had been in position awaiting orders for between three and four hours, while the 159th (Cheshire) Brigade rapidly deployed.

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Failing health Old age is a time of failing health. Over half the elderly have lost their teeth; over half have problems with vision; about half have chronic health problems that limit their activities; and over a fourth have problems with hearing (Kalish, 1975). In addition, serious conditions such as arthritis, rheumatism, high blood pressure, and heart disease are more prevalent, and seven out of eight old people have chronic conditions of some kind (Bengtson & Haber, 1975). On top of all this, their incomes are lower and their health costs are higher than at younger ages. お願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

アメリカのネットショップでハロウィンの小物を購入しました。発送の事と、ステッカーのの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I have processed your AW16 order, attached here is a copy of the proforma with available style allocated and styles that will come in next drops under ordered. A few styles are already out of stock list as follows: AAA BBB CCC Also we only have 2 pieces for style NNN instead of 3 and 2 pieces for style KKK bk instead of 3. I have allocated the amount we have in stock is that ok? I have spoken to my manager Rahul and e usually can give 3% discount to accounts that regularly place orders with us. I can offer you 3% if you place an order more often with us. Please advise on where you would like us to place MMM stickers. On the swing tag is that ok? Could you send me correct billing and shipping address for invoice. Do you organise a courier to come and pick up good from our warehouse? or do you have a depo we need to send stock too? As soon as I have the necessary information I will create an invoice for your first drop payment.

• E-learningに関する英文から

Schools with an established off-line presence have the benefit of a known name. この英文の「off-line presence」とはどういうことなのですか?教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 下記の英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。

Also on summer special sale items you can’t take advantage of additional 20% off since you are already getting 30% off, but you do not have any limitation or requirements within summer special items meaning no quotas with summer special items. So you can order those items any time anyhow you want it to order and please put a separate orders.