• ベストアンサー

英文の添削をお願いします。

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いします。 1.聞こえませんでした。もう一回お願いします。 I could'nt heard it. once more. 2.1ヶ月経った今でも余震に悩まされている。 3.風がでてきた A wind is rising. ↑isは必要でしょうか? 4.もっとくっついて(近くにきてという意味で) more close. 5.中島みかのように病的にやせる lose weight like morbid and Mika-nakashima. 6.意義のある方はいますか? 以上、よろしくお願いします。

• do2007
  • お礼率27% (117/426)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

1. Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Could you repeat that? (couldn't のスペルに注意) http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&biw=1362&bih=647&q=%22Sorry%2C+I+couldn%27t+hear+you.+Could+you+repeat+that%3F%22&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq= 2. We are still being rattled by aftershocks after one month. 3. It just started to get windy. 4. Come closer. 5. get morbidly skinny like Mika Nakashima 6. Does anybody disagree? ("異議"のある方はいますか? と解釈)

その他の回答 (1)

noname#183197
noname#183197
回答No.1

I could't catch that. Could you repeat that? We have been suffering from continuous aftershocks for as long as a month. The wind is rising. Come closer. ...loose weight to be unhealthy like Mika. Does anyone have an objection?

関連するQ&A

• 医療系論文の翻訳 どなたか添削を願いします。

かなりの苦戦です。 どれがというより、すべてですが、(2)はsuggests以下をどう訳したらよいか?(4)ではthe greater the cardiovascular~をどう訳したらよいかわかりませんでした。どなたか添削をお願いします。 Public Release Date:20-May- 2014 情報提供日:2014年5月20日 (1)The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology: Adults who lose weight at any age could enjoy improved cardiovascular health (1) ラセット 糖尿病と内分泌学:年齢を問わず成人の減量は改善された心臓血管のやりがいのある健康を享受できる。   →ラセット 糖尿病と内分泌学:成人の減量は誰にとっても心臓血管の健康を改善  (2)Weight loss at any age in adulthood is worthwhile because it could yield long-term heart and vascular benefits, suggests new research published in The Lancet Diabetes & Endocrinology. (2)成人の全ての年齢において減量は長期の健康、血管の利点をもたらし得るので、やりがいがある。suggestsの主語はなに? new以下 ラッセル 糖尿病と内分泌学に発表された新しい研究 (3)The findings are from a study examining the impact of lifelong patterns of weight change on cardiovascular risk factors in a group of British men and women followed since birth in March 1946. (3)知見は、1949年3月以降に誕生した英国の成人男女を追跡した心臓リスク因子に関する体重変化の生涯パターンの影響の調査に由来する。 (4)They showed that the longer the exposure to excess body fat (adiposity) in adulthood the greater the cardiovascular-related problems in later life, including increased thickness of the carotid artery walls, raised systolic blood pressure, and increased risk of diabetes. (4)これらの知見(調査結果)は、長すぎた成人期における過度の体脂肪(肥満症、脂肪過多症)と接すること、後年、より顕著な心臓血管と関連づけられる問題、増加した頸動脈の血圧、そして増加した糖尿病のリスク。

• 英作文を添削してください。

質問させていただきます。 課題英作(和文英作)なんです。一応やってみたのですが、わからないところばかりだったので、添削・ご指導よろしくお願いします。 1 雨は降らなくても降りすぎても災いを招く。天気予報という言葉さえなかった時代、先の天気は自分で判断するしか術はなかった。だから人々は真剣に空を眺め、風を読んだにちがいない。天気に関わる言葉が豊かなのは、そのせいだろう。 Rain causes disaster when it rains little or a lot. The era without even word “the weather forecast", man can do nothing but judge weather in the future for himself. So people must have looked at the sky, and read wind seriously. Word related to the weather is rich because of that. 2 わが国は、国際社会において、諸外国とより円滑な協力関係を構築・維持していく必要がある。そのためには、諸外国との相互理解を増進していくことが重要な課題といえる。こうした観点から、外国人旅行者の訪日促進は、外国人に日本理解を深めてもらう上で意義がある。 経済的観点から見ると、一国の国際観光収入は輸出高、国際観光支出は輸入高とみなされ、国際観光は「見えざる貿易」ということができる。世界の多くの国々では、国際観光は外貨獲得の重要なソースで、WTOによれば、1998年には、世界の83%の国で、国際観光収入が輸出商品上位5位以内に入っている。 In the international society, our country should create and keep smoother cooperation with every country. For that, it can be said that it is important for us to improve mutual understanding with every county. From such point, it is very significant to improve foreign traveler visit Japan. From economical point, one country’s international tourism income is regarded as export amount, and international tourist outgo is regarded as import amount. So international tourist could be said invisible trade. Many country of the world, international tourist is an important source to get foreign currency. According to WHO, international tourism income of 83% countries of the world is within 5th place of the export goods.

• 英語スキットの添削をお願いします。

(to the audience) John : Hello, my name is John. I’m ten years old. Today is my birthday. So, I ‘m very happy.  Oh, here comes daddy. He is a liar. He always tells a lie. Father. : Hi, John. Who are you talking to ? John : Well, I’m talking to everyone. Father : Hello, everyone. My name is Michael Jackson. Ha,ha,haha. John : No, No, No .You are not Michael, liar! Father : O.K. O.K. Let me introduce my beautiful wife. Beyonce. Honey, come here. Mother: What? I’m busy baking a cake. Father.: Sorry. You always look beautiful, sweet heart. Did you lose your weight? Mother: No, I’m getting fat. How could you say that? Liar! (John’s friends come to his house.) Father: Welcome to the party. Come inside. Linda : Hi, my name is Linda. Nice to meet you. Father: Nice to meet you, too, Linda. Reina: Hello, my name is Reina. Father: Hi,Reina. Jack: How do you do ? I’m Jack. Father: How do you do ? Jack. Eddy: My name is Eddy. Father: Hi, Eddy. Nice to see you. Mother: O.K. everybody, let’s start the party. (Mother brings the birthday cake) (Everyone starts singing a birthday song.) Everyone: Happy birthday, John. John: Thank you very much. (John tries to blow out candles.) Jack:   Wait! what a smell!  Eddy: Stinks! John: Who cut the cheese? (Everyone looks around) Jack:   Somebody’s pants on fire, huh? Reina :   I feel like throwing up. Eddy:   I can’t breathe. Linda:  Please open the window, I need fresh air.      (somebody broke wind again.)   John:   Daddy, did you blow the trumpet? Father.:    No, that was not me. John:     Liar, liar, pants on fire! Father:   Hey, look! Oh, my god! Please call 911. Fire! Fire! Everyone:   Liar, liar, pants on fire! Father :  I’m not telling a lie. It’s true. Believe me. Everyone:   Liar, liar, pants on fire! Father.:   Common, I’m not going to tell lies anymore. So just trust me. It’s a real fire! John:     No more lies? Father.: I swear. Linda   Well, did you blow the trumpet? Father:    No, I didn’t. Everyone:   Liar, liar, pants on fire, hanging on a telephone wire. (Somebody broke wind) Mother:    Oops! …I did it again.  Well…Life is a box of farts, John. You never know what you're gonna smell, huh? John: Mommy, your pants on fire. Mrs.: Wow!

• 英文について(添削お願いします)

・大学卒業までにかかる費用 Cost to graduate from university ・四年間、通学費など含めどれくらいの費用が卒業までにかかるのか? How much cost of average to graduate from University including commuting expenses for four years. ・どのような奨学金があり、どのくらいの人がもらっているのか? What kind of scholarship and how many student can get it? この英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください。

Did the Constitution create 1 country or 13 countries?という質問に対し、 独立宣言では13の州は自由で独立した国家だとしたが、実際は憲法第2条で強調されている通り、それらは単一の国ではない。」と言おうと思うのですが、 In the Declaration of Independence, 13 states were a free and independence state, but in fact they are not a single country, as emphasized in Article 2 of the Constitution. こちらの英文で問題ないでしょうか? 宜しくおねがいします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

質問→Explain the background of your research? (あなたの研究背景を説明して下さい) 添削してほしいのはこの質問に対する答えの文です。 The people use much petroleum, but the petroleum disappears sometime because there is a limit of quantity. If energy production engineering technology not to use the petroleum for develops, the technology will help not only the global environment but also the life of people. This is the background of my research. (人々は多くの石油を使います、しかし、量の制限があるので、石油はいつか消えます。 石油を使わないエネルギー生産工学技術が発達するならば、その技術は地球環境だけでなく人々の生活も助けます。これは、私の研究の背景です。) 英文の細かい文法などはわからないので、英語に詳しい方にご返答願います。 添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削

a surprising number of leftovers を a surprising amount of leftovers と添削されたのですが、leftoversで複数形なのにamountを使っても問題ないのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

英語の授業は2種類あります。 I have two English classes. ひとつの授業はネイティブのイギリス人が先生です。 One of the class is conducted by native Englishman. 先生の話を聞いて、映画を見れば授業は終わります。 The class finished after we listen to his talking and watch the movies. とても楽な授業なのですが、時間がとても長く感じます。 This class is very easy, but I feel the time is too long. もう一つの授業は英語の文章を日本人の先生が説明します。 The other class was conducted by Japanese, and he explains the English sentences. 先生の説明はとてもわかり易いです。 His explanation is very easy to understand.

• 英文を添削してください

以下の英文を、どなたか添削していただけないでしょうか? Japanese in general try to treat the others in a favorable way, even if they don't like them very much. Have you seen the film "The Last Samurai," where an American guy appears. The woman at the house didn't like him and wished that the guy would leave her home soon. But the guy was impressed with her kind and elegant attitudes. Foreigners may have difficulties judging if the kindness is superfacial or not, which Japanese can do to most extent. That's why I try to be straightforward to foreigners to avoid misunderstandings. 言いたい事は以下のような感じです。 「日本人は他人に対しては好意的な態度で接しようとするものです。自分があまり好意を抱いていない人に対してでも日本人は好意的な態度を崩しません。 あなたは『Last Samurai』っていう映画を観ました? あの映画には、ある日本人の家庭に居候するアメリカ人男性が出てきます。その家庭の女性はその男性の事を煩わしく思っていて「出て行ってほしい」と考えていました。でも男性は女性の親切で柔和な態度に感銘を受けていました。日本人同士なら、上辺の親切か本当の親切か、ある程度識別できるものなんですが、外国人にとってはそれは難しいのかも知れません。だから私自身は、外国人に対しては、誤解を招く事がないよう、自分の本音に出来る限り近い態度で接するようにしています。」 間違い、不自然な表現などありましたら、修正していただけないでしょうか。お願いいたします m(_ _)m

• 英文の添削をしていただけないでしょうか

ルール違反かもしれないのですが、どうしても急いでいるのでお願いしたいことがあります。会社の社史編集をしており、挨拶文を英語にしたのですが、きっと間違いがあると思うので、どこが違うか、そしてどう直したらいいか、教えて頂けると大変助かります。(海外のお客様に見せて「間違いがある」とは言われたのですがどの部分が、か自分で分かりません。)内容自体は変更の必要がないので、「英語」として間違っているところのみ、教えて頂けないでしょうか。すみませんがどなたか自信のある方、宜しくお願い致します。 Gratitude on our XXth anniversary XXX(会社名) started as a small family company in 19XX, and I feel privileged to announce that we reached an important stage as we celebrated the XXth anniversary. XX years did not go by without some hardships as we experienced two big oil shocks and repeated fluctuations in the exchange rate, and these are to mention only a few. We have overcome these straggles but it could certainly not be done without all the help and supports given by customers, business partners and friends through all these years. While celebrating our anniversary, we would like to express our deep gratitude towards all those who supported us, advised us and led us to reach here today. The world's economy still continues to stagnate and we are to face a need to change the old way. We would like to make this stage as a step to move forward with new determination, and will continue to make every effort in business with a good manner and continue to have good relationships with customers and partners. - President -