アクション映画のシーン!銃撃からスローモーションの脱出まで

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アクション映画の1シーンで、主人公が銃撃され、スローモーションでテーブルから突き落とされます。
  • その後、主人公の別のキャラクターがヒーローに飛び掛かり、壁に押し付けて腹を膝で打ち、ホールウェイに押し進めて別の壁にぶつけ、パンチをくらわせます。
  • そして、主人公のキャラクターはスピンして肘打ちをしようとしますが、ヒーローに掴まれて遠ざけられ、主人公のパンツから銃を奪って頭を撃たれてしまいます。笑
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

少し長いですが和訳してください

lol it's ok! it's just an action movie. i play two characters. in one scene i get shot and then shoved off a table in slow motion. and then as my second character i jump out at the hero, push him against a wall then knee him in the stomach, then push him down a hallway into another wall, then punch him, spin to elbow him, he catches it, then pushes me away, grabs my gun out of my pants and shoots me in the head! lol haha! sorry that was so much!(アメリカ男性が映画を撮っていると言ったので映画の内容を教えてと言ったらこちらのmessage届きました、なんとなく言っているコトはわかりますがアクションで膝が胃が銃がどうしたなど…しかし英語のエキスパートの回答者の皆様に詳しく細かい内容を教えていただきたいのです。lolの意味は知ってますので省略してくださって結構です)

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

「lol オーケーです(何かケガしたのでしたら「たいしたことはありません」)。ただのアクション映画です。二役を演じています。一つの場面では、私は撃たれて、スローモーションでテーブルから落とされます、二つ目の役では、主役に飛びつき、壁に押し付け、腹部に膝蹴りを入れ、廊下の先の別の壁に押し付け、パンチを入れ、肘鉄砲を加えるべく体を捻るところを主役が(逆に)とり、私をつき離して、私のズボンから銃を取り、私の頭を撃つのです。lol はは、長くてごめん。」

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

朝早くから長文の回答とIt's okの解釈までありがとうございました!! ふむふむ、なるほど …思ってたよりも相手はアクションしちゃってますね!?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

As you know, a very well sharpened blade by a honemeister will keep it's sharpeness for quite some time.All of my other straight's get sharpened by a honemeister and the cost for sending my razor and return to me is $42. I live in a small town and need to send then out as no one in my town can sharpened a straight.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’ve been dating my boyfriend for nine months, and he’s kind, gentle, and thoughtful. But last week I had an experience that has given me pause. My apartment building has been hit by burglars several times over the past few months. Last week, my boyfriend and I came home and were surprised by a burglar coming out of my apartment door. My boyfriend confronted him, and the burglar charged at him—whether to push past or attack, it’s hard to say. My boyfriend quickly subdued the burglar and told me to call 9-1-1. Here’s where it gets disturbing. He very calmly told the burglar, “Now it’s time for you to learn your lesson.” And he proceeded to beat the man unconscious, deaf to my protests that he should stop. My boyfriend handled the police (I didn’t contradict him) such that they were ready to pin a medal on him. My boyfriend handled the police such that they were ready to pin a medal on him.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm in a Loving Relationship, but I'm Obsessed With Another Man Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times. But then he tells me how much he needs me. .. Women throw themselves at him, and I've sworn him off numerous times.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳です。お願いします!!

I tried again. I put out my foot and made a wild jerking stab with the chalk which produced a very crooked line and nothing more. Mother held the slate steady for me."Try again, Chris," she whispered in my ear. "Again." I did. I stiffened my body and put my left foot out again, for the third time. I drew one side of the letter. I drew half the other side. Then the stick of chalk broke end I was left with a stump. I wanted to fling it away and give up. Then I felt my mother's hand on my shoulder. I tried once more. Out went my foot. I shook, I sweated and strained my muscle. But-I drew it-the letter "A". There it was on the floor before me. Shaky, with awkward, wobbly sides and a very uneven center line. But it was the letter "A." I looked up. I saw my mothers face for a moment, tears on her cheeks. Then my father stooped and hoisted me onto his shoulder. That one letter, scrawled on the floor with a broken bit of yellow chalk gripped between my toes, was my road to a new world, my key to mental freedom.

• lose perspective

I'm 42 years old and in my second marriage. My first husband was very abusive. My second loves me, respects me, defends me and has brought out the best in me. But I don't feel like I do the same for him. Things will get good in our relationship, and then I will lose perspective again, which causes conflict. lose perspectiveはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

After that, I called Information Please for everything. I asked for help with my geography and she told me where Philadelphia was, and the Orinoco - the river I was goin to explore when I grew up. She helped me with my arithmetic, and she told me that a pet chipmunk - I had caught him in the park just the day before - would eat fruit and nuts. And there was the time that our pet canary died. I called Information Please and told her the sad story. She listened, and then said the usual things grown-ups say to soothe a child. But I did not feel better: why should birds sing so beautifully and bring joy to whole families, only to end as a heap of feathers feet up, on the bottom of a cage? She must have sensed my deep concern, for she said quietly, "Paul, always remember that there are other worlds to sing in". Somehow I felt better. Another day I was at the telephpone."Information," said the now familiar voice. "How do you spell fix?" I asked. "Fix something? F-I-X." At that instant my sister, trying to scare me, jumped off the stairs at me. I fell off the footstoo;, pulling the receiver out of the box. We were both terrified - Information Please was no longer there, and I was not at all sure that I hadn't hurt her when I pulled the receiver out. Minutes later there was a man at the door. "I'm a telephone repairman. I was working down the street and the operator said there might be some trouble at this number." He reached for the receiver in my hand. "What happened?" I told him. "Well, we can fix that in a minute or two." He opened the telephone box, did some repair work, and then spoke into the phone."Hi, this is Pete. Everything's under control at 105. The kid's sister scared him and he pulled the cord out of the box." He hung up, smiled, gave me a pat on the head and walked out of the door.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m in an argument with my landlord about my power bill, which is included in my rent. I run a window unit for a couple hours before I get home to get the temperature down, and he wants me to stop. He can’t separate my usage from the other tenants in the house, but I’ve done the math, and it costs, generously, $9.50 a month, which I’ve offered to pay him. I run a window以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

下記の文章なのですが、和訳をお願いします。 よろしくお願いいします。 I totally understand you and I did tell him that you have alot on your mind right now.... I will tell him when you are ready to contact him, you will.. Any help you need just let me know.... He is one of my best friends and is cool. Take care and my heart goes out to all.... I told you before but when your ready you can post on the stern group about how Japan is coping there....... My prayers go out to all....keep in touch....