want him out

このQ&Aのポイント
  • My family had a run of bad luck and ended up in a homeless shelter, but I got an apartment for me and my daughter.
  • My mother's boyfriend moved in and doesn't contribute to expenses, causing a lot of stress between us.
  • I hate him and want him out, especially since he hasn't helped out financially despite promising to do so.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

want him out

Two years ago my family had a run of bad luck, which landed us in a homeless shelter. I got an apartment fairly quickly, and it's mine and my daughter's. My mother was supposed to move in rent-free, but she brought her boyfriend, who I didn't want here. He's still here and barely contributes to the expenses. I recently lost my job and he promised to help out more financially, but he hasn't. He continues to mooch. This has caused so much stress between my mother and me. Hate is a strong word, but I hate him and want him out. want him outは「いなくなってほしい」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4111/5344)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

>want him outは「いなくなってほしい」でしょうか? ⇒はい、そうですね。 母の連れ込んだ男、家賃も払わず、パラサイト、というよりたかり屋ですから、そんな彼を私は憎たらしく思うので、「出て行ってほしい」わけですね。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• alterd
  • ベストアンサー率23% (137/595)
回答No.1

より直訳するなら、「出て行って欲しい」でしょうが意味は同じですね。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• flew her out

My father began dating four years after my mother passed away from a terrible bout with cancer. He and I have always been close; in fact, I have always considered him to be one of my best friends. But since he started dating he has changed. I just traveled across the country for a family funeral and discovered that he has a new love in his life, and that he flew her out to see all of our extended family. My dying grandmother got to meet her, but I didn't even know her name! flew her outはどのような意味でしょうか?あと、got toはcouldに置き換えられるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• pass him off

My husband and I have a professional acquaintance I’ve never really liked—he gives me the creeps—but tolerated for our business’ sake. Whenever he calls I am polite and quickly pass him off to my husband. pass him off to my husbandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• wait out my feelings

My father died two years ago from complications due to alcoholism. It was a long time coming, and I lived on the other side of the country and did not want to deal with the daily aspects of his care. My mom took care of him as he died but only in the most cursory ways—feeding and housing him. In all other ways she seemed to hate him: freezing him out and ignoring him when he spoke. I firmly believe that my mom should have left him, and it makes me angry at her for staying with him and enabling his alcoholism. I am having a lot of trouble talking to my mom now. I feel angry every time we speak. I currently can’t afford counseling, so my only strategy is to avoid her and wait out my feelings, which since my dad’s death have wavered between clinginess, distance, annoyance, and anger. wait out my feelingsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• resources

My eldest son is a 33-year-old heroin addict and has been since he was 19. It’s a horrible addiction, and at his lowest point last year he stole over $30,000 from his grandmother (my mother). Now he’s in jail facing felony charges. I’ve visited him twice, and he seems clean, which makes me happy, but my problem is that my mother wants me to help him when he gets out, and I don’t see how I can. He’s been “clean” so many times before, and he’s stolen from almost all of his family members, and I just don’t know how to trust him again. I also don’t know how long his sentence will be. He can’t stay with me; I live in a small loft with no doors and I’m very private. I let him stay once before when he was clean, but he thought I was too strict. I’m getting a lot of pressure to help him get back on his feet, and I’m being berated for not supporting him in his “time of need.” I don’t want him to be released with nowhere to go, however. I can’t afford to help him get an apartment, though my mother thinks I should. Am I a terrible parent for saying no? We live in Texas, where there are not many affordable resources. ここでのresourcesとは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

I am a man in my 60s. I'm writing out of concern for my friend. "Will" and I are the same age; in fact, we share a birthday. He and I became well-acquainted in childhood and were very attached to each other. But then, in my early teens, our relationship took on a new and unanticipated aspect. We found that we shared an interest in girls, and as we grew through our teens and into our early 20s, we had many adventures together. When I married, Will was there and always supportive. It wouldn't have been the same without him, and I'm sure my wife would agree. I never minded in the least the interest he showed in her. But now, Will seems to have lost much of his get-up-and-go. He no longer shows much interest in my wife or in any other woman. I've tried to get him to be more spontaneous, telling him stories and showing him pictures that he used to like, but I barely get a rise out of him. I've tried to get himはI've tried getting himではなくそのような形なのはなぜでしょうか?あと、ここでのget a rise out ofはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• out toの意味

I used to drive two or three hours from San Jose to Santa Rosa to be with him at the [police] academy. He was staying in a hotel, and I would hide out in the room all day because he wasn't out to the other guys. ここでのout toの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

My husband of 26 years told me he wants his ex-girlfriend back in his life as his “No. 2” partner. He doesn’t like me very much and says I make him miserable at times. He has a long list of complaints about me. I want out but he doesn’t. I want outはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• save him from himself

My five year-old son is starting kindergarten and wants to dress himself. None of his clothing matches and I’m worried his friends and others will make fun of him for the way he looks. He is insisting on picking out his own clothes. My husband and I are torn over what to do. Do we allow him to pick his own clothes OR do we save him from himself and demand he wear what we tell him to? save him from himself はどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳をお願いします。

I'm just surging with anger right now. I can't help it. I think what he did is wrong. why could't he just once give in and not be so controlling. It helps to write these feelings down. I can't talk to him. He overpowers me with his words in no time.then there's the fact that I cant' put what I'm trying to say in the right way. What I want to say never comes out the way I envision it in my head. why is that? I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself, then again maybe he would have told me the same things. If I told him any of my feelings he would immediately tell me "the angels are controlling you."I need him to give me the freedom to talk to him, but right now that's not going to happen. So I will only let these feelings flow through me and out this pencil. It's weird, but I already feel the tension leaving me and soon I will only be left with the memory of this night to think about and analyze, rethink, and come to a conclusion about what to do. Maybe the tension is leaving me because I'm no longer around him; I'm out here in my own space. I love my tent! It's my own space to do with as I wish. As soon as I see him again, all I want to do is tell him how wrong he was to do that. But he will never take responsibility for what he does. It''always someone else's fault,the angels now mostly. If I confronted him, he would jut think I'm being controlled to say these things by the angels and that would get me nowhere. 上の英文の訳をお願いします。文の中で、下の文ところがよくわかりませんでした。ご助力をお願いします。 ◎I can't help it ◎I wonder If I could have prevented the fight by going out there myself ◎and out this pencil ◎I'm out here in my own space. ◎how wrong he was to do that ◎that would get me nowhere.

• よろしくお願いします

I've become a stereotype! I am insanely attracted to one of my professors. He's smart (obviously goes with the territory, but as professors go, he's GREAT), funny, interesting, talented and cute. I really want to ask him out after the semester is over. It seems like we have so much in common. But I wonder if pining after him until then is a silly waste of my time. It's extremely rare for me to be as attracted to someone as I am to him. And there's only a small age gap — I'm 23, he's 27 — so I feel like I'm letting myself hope something could happen maybe more than I should. It sounds so silly and trivial, but honestly, do you think it's a bad idea? Should I cut my losses and talk myself out of my attraction to him? And if I were to ask him out after final grades are in, what would be an appropriate way to do it? goes with the territoryは辞書にある意味はあてはまらないと思うのですが、どのような意味でしょうか?あと、cut my lossesとafter final grades are inの意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします