英語並び替え問題とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語並び替え問題は、与えられた英文の中の単語やフレーズを正しい順序に並び替える問題です。
  • この問題では、日本での学びの経験や話すこと、教えられたことについて話しています。
  • また、運転手や単語の読み方に関する簡単な質問と、北海道が美味しいお菓子で有名であるという事実を紹介しています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語並び替え問題

次の英文を意味が通るように.「   」内の語句を並び替えてください (1) My teacher told [ a lot of things/ learned/speak about/I/me/to ] in Japan (2) can [ the words/drivers/you/read/wrote ] easily? * drivers 車を運転する人   easily 簡単に (3) One [ I/of/found/showed/the books ] that Hokkaido is famous for good sweets. お願いいたします!  よければ.和訳も入れてくれればうれしいです!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 39rhye
  • ベストアンサー率60% (9/15)
回答No.1

(1) My teacher told me to speak about a lot of things I learned in Japan <意訳>先生は、私に日本で学んだたくさんのことを話しなさいと言いました。   <直訳>私の先生は、私に、私が日本で学んだ多くのことを話すよう言いました。 (2) can you read the words drivers wrote easily?   <意訳>運転主達の書いた言葉、簡単に読めますか?   <直訳>あなたは、車を運転する人の書いた単語たちを簡単に読むことができますか? (3) One of the books I found showed that Hokkaido is famous for good sweets.   <意訳>私が見つけた本の一つに、北海道は美味しいスイーツで有名だと紹介されていた。   <直訳>私の見つけた本の一つに、北海道はよいスイーツで有名だと書かれていた。 最後、直訳も意訳気味ですみません。 一応、大学英文科卒・英語経験がありますが、学校教育にありがちな直訳がニガテなため 意訳・直訳両方を記載いたしました。

関連するQ&A

• この英語の問題を教えてください。

次の各文がほぼ同じ意味なるように()に適切な語を入れなさい。 1、I don’t know that student. That student is a ( ) to me. 2、May I ask a favor? May I ask a favor ( ) ( )? 3、We can be happy by singing. Singing ( ) ( ) happy. 4、The teacher made us a good exercise book The teacher made a good exercise book ( ) us. 5、My library ( ) a lot of English books. ( ) are a lot of English books in my library. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 選択問題 答え合わせをお願いします 4

下記、英語の選択問題の答え合わせをして頂けないでしょうか。 日本語訳も間違いがありましたらご指摘お願いします。 My daughter's English is getting better. She ((1)has learned) a lot of English since she came here. (1)has learned (2)had learned (3)learns (4)learned 娘の英語は上達しています。彼女はここに来た時からたくさん英語を勉強しています。 That famous building((4)was built) in 1962. (1)is built (2)have been built (3)was building (4)was built この有名なビルは1962年に建てられました。 My son hope she'll come back soon and ((4)so do I). (1)I do so (2)I too so (3)so I do (4)so do I 息子は彼女が早く戻って来ることを望んでいて、私もそう思ってます。 "Another cup of coffee?" "Okey, but we'd better watch the time. the train leaves ((1)in) 20minutes." (1)in (2)by (3)after (4)to 「コーヒーのお代わりはいかが?」 「ええ、でも僕たちは時間を注意して見た方がいい。電車が20分後に出ますよ」 He ((1)informed)us his experience. (1)informed (2)said (3)spoke (4)told (5)talked 彼は私たちに彼の経験を教えてくれました。 ※(1)informedほどかしこまっていない表現の(4)toldと迷いました。

• 英語で分からない問題があります。

英語で分からない問題があります。 一応自分で解いてみたのですが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 「彼女は新しい先生に満足していると私に言った。」 She told me of her ________ _________ her new teacher. 私は satisfaction with を入れました。 「仏教が中国から日本へ伝えられたことは歴史上重要な出来事だった。」 The i___________ of Buddhism __________ Japan from China was an important event in history. 私は introduced, to を入れました。 解答お待ちしております。

• 【】内を簡単に説明せよ、という問題です。

【】内を簡単に説明せよ、という問題です。 Psychobiographies are psychologically informed accounts of individual lives. They are, in effect, stories-although not entirely fictional-about particular individuals, generally those who are famous. However, not all life stories are told by professional psychobiographers about celebrated people. Some are told by ordinary people, about ordinary people:themselves. Psychologists who study 【"life narratives"】 argue that everyone of us is engaged in an ongoing process of telling his or her own life story, and(以下省略しました) 私は、「有名人の伝記」と答えました。 (stories-although not entirely fictional-about particular individuals, generally those who are famous.のくだりからです) 添削していただきたいです。そしてもし間違いなら、どうしてそうなるのかを教えて頂けないでしょうか。

• 並び替えの問題が分かりません

一応自分でも解いてみたのですが、答えに自信がありません。 解説、出来れば訳も御願いします。 選択問題です。 Not until people become ill ( ) to realize the value of health. (1)they begin (2)and begin (3)do they begin (4)beginning 自分の答えは(3)です。 「Not」が文頭に来ているので、その後の文は倒置、と考えました。 一カ所の誤りを訂正する問題です。 "Is it okay if I borrow these books?" "I'm afraid so. I'm going to use them." これはどれが誤りかを判断出来ませんでした。 並び替えの問題です。 1, 彼らは、自分たちがもうすぐ結婚することが新聞に知られることを何よりも望まなかった。友達や親戚にも話してないからだ。 The last (for/the newspapers/they/thing/wanted/was) to find out that they were soon to be married. they had not even told their friends or relatives about it. 自分の答え (thing for the newspapers was they wanted) 2, 彼女の体調が悪いのはきわめて明らかであった。 Very plain (fact/she/that/the/was) was out of condition. 自分の答え (the fact was that she) 本当に自信がないので、おかしな点がいくつもあるかもしれません。 解答お待ちしております!

• 英語教えてください

和訳お願いします (1)What is Ohira thinking of doing with Megastar? (2)What kind of message do we get from Ohira's success? ( )に入る適切な語を教えてください。あと、和訳もお願いします。 (3)This fall,I visited Kanazawa,( ) is famous for its Kenroku-en Garden. (4)Enya,( ) lives in Ireland,wrote a new song. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 side note

Now, when I heard him speak, it was exciting for a number of reasons. First and foremost, I learned about this new method of change in the world that, for once, showed me, maybe, a way to interact with someone and to give, to share of a resource in a way that wasn’t weird and didn’t make me feel bad. That was exciting. But more importantly, he told stories about the poor that were different than any stories I had heard before. In fact, those individuals he talked about who were poor was sorts of a side note. 最後の一文のa side noteはどういった意味でしょうか?何かの例えですか?those individualsは貧困層でmictolendingを受けて事業を起こそうとする人々のことです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• *** 英語 *** 態の変換問題

Voice(態)を変えよ。という古めの練習問題ですが、添削確認ください。 1. We sent the servant for the doctor. -> The servant was send for the doctor. 2 .The cake has been eaten by the dogs. -> The dogs have eaten the cake. 3. She told me very intresting story. -> I was told very intresting story by her. -> Very intresting story were told me by her. 4. The discovery of electric waves made radio possible. -> Radio was made possible by the discovery of electric waves. 5. They were carrying out the chairs into the garden. -> The chairs was being carried out by them into the garden. 6. You should not have planted those tree there. -> Those tree should not have been planted there. 7. We had to take great care of them. (Great care ...) -> Great care had to be taken of them. 8. You cannnot rely upon him. -> He cannnot be relied upon. 9. People looked up to him as the father or the country. -> He was looked up to by the people as father of the country. 10. The police lost sight of the criminal. (The criminal ...) -> The criminal was lost sight of by the police. 11. I felt something move in the darkness. -> Something was felt move in the darkness. 12. They were made to read certain books by their teacher. -> Their teacher made them read a certain books. 13.Did you ever see him smile? -> Was he ever seen smile? 14. Who will took after the children? -> By whom will the children be looked after? 15. What is that bird called in English? -> What do you call that bird in English?

• 訳が変かも知れんません・・・

the people to overcome when I read books is that I easily get tired of them. 私が読んだ時本を読む事を克服する人々は、私が簡単に彼らにあきたようになります。 どこが間違いでしょうか? 自分で訳してみたらわからなくて… 教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• おかしい英訳のご指摘をお願いします。

おもいっきり日本語英語ですが、使い方がおかしいものやネイティブには意味がわかりづらそうな所がありましたら、ご指導お願いします。 英語をもっと勉強したいので、手厳しい意見もよろしくおねがいします(^^; I have learned to be active and to continue what I have decided. Concretely, I negotiated with the major supermarket, Wal-Mart about dealing in Japanese foods. Since the person of accounts was reluctant to deal in Japanese foods at the beginning of the negotiation, so I drew up and showed data on how many people need Japanese foods or what kind of foods are requested. The negotiations resulted in a success. Then, sales of Asian foods skyrocketed and Japanese students enjoyed the variety of foods. Mentioning continuing what I have decided, I have leaned English words steady from my high school-hood. The number of words I studied reaches 15000 words.