おかしい英訳のご指摘をお願いします

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 学習中の英訳における誤りを指摘してください
  • 日本語英語の使い方に問題がある場合は教えてください
  • 英語学習における手厳しい意見も歓迎します
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

おかしい英訳のご指摘をお願いします。

おもいっきり日本語英語ですが、使い方がおかしいものやネイティブには意味がわかりづらそうな所がありましたら、ご指導お願いします。 英語をもっと勉強したいので、手厳しい意見もよろしくおねがいします(^^; I have learned to be active and to continue what I have decided. Concretely, I negotiated with the major supermarket, Wal-Mart about dealing in Japanese foods. Since the person of accounts was reluctant to deal in Japanese foods at the beginning of the negotiation, so I drew up and showed data on how many people need Japanese foods or what kind of foods are requested. The negotiations resulted in a success. Then, sales of Asian foods skyrocketed and Japanese students enjoyed the variety of foods. Mentioning continuing what I have decided, I have leaned English words steady from my high school-hood. The number of words I studied reaches 15000 words.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.2

一番です、おかきになった文章お上手です、決しておかしくはありませんが、論理の飛躍がありすぎて、若干支離滅裂になっておるとの指摘はさせて頂きます。私の参考文章は、それを乗り越えた上で、多分こんな風に表現したかったのじゃないかと貴方の文意を先取りした形のモノです。ですから、完全に文意が貴意に沿っているかは自信有りません。 日頃の思い→自分の決意→実際の例→こんな経過→こんな結果→自身の思い再認識→再度の決意表明、、、こんな風にするりと話の展開があればより説得力を増すのかと思います。 より一層のがんばりを、、、

その他の回答 (1)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.1

少しだけ別の書き方です、、、 What is important and what I have learned is to keep on doing what I have in mind. Here is one of the recent examples so put into practice. I successfully convinced Wal-Mart, one of the biggest American supermarket chains, to deal in Japanese foods. At the start of my negotiation, they were of course so reluctant to deal them. Then I showed them my data on how many people need Japanese foods and what kind of foods are requested. After all, it finally boosted sales of Asian foods and Japanese students here are enjoying the variety of foods of own country. Mentioning continuing what I have decided→「意味不明でした」 I have lea[r]ned English words steady from my high school-hood. The number of words I studied reaches 15000 words. 前文との関係が不明ですね。

関連するQ&A

• カジュアルな英訳お願いします(その23)

英訳宜しくお願い致します。 1 一日に5文英訳しようと決めたけど、けっこうきついな。  Even I decided that at least I try to transfer japanese to english 5 sentences in a day, It's tough to me. 2 そりゃあそうだよな、英語だけでなく中国語も一日5文添削してもらう事に決めたから、  寝る時間もないよ。  It's true!! Even only English is so tough,stupid man like me decided I also try to transfer japanese to chinese 5sentences in a day. Oh! I have no time to sleep. 3 そんで、時間がちょっとでもあったら即どっちからでもいいから添削してもらうことに決めた。  Then, I decided that I have time,just then I transfer japanese to english or chinese. 4 でも、これのほうが今の自分の力がすぐわかるからいいかも。  But, I think that I can find my transfer skill immdiately. it's a good idea, isn't it? 5 これから英語と中国語のドラマ観なきゃ、オレいったい何やってんだろ?  I have to watch both DVD drama in english and chinese! What am I doing anyway? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。

海外文通をしているのですが,おかしな英語の部分の指摘をお願いします。 I found some photographs of the town where you live in on the Internet. You live in the wonderful town! I become happy just to look photographs which the German house and building, because they are stylish unlike Japan. Every scenery is very beautiful. I think I am happy if I can live in such a beautiful town. [文省略(地名の話をしていて…)] Does it have deep relation to Japan? What kind of place is it? We have the administrative divisions of Japan, they consist of 47, and there are 4 main lands in Japan. I studied German, and I thought German and English are different what pronunciation and words so on. But I envy you that they have same word order as Japanese. (↑「日本人として語順がだいたい同じと言うところは,とても羨ましく思います。」はこれで良いのでしょうか?) I would like to know a lot of words and would like to talk with the person of various countries. よろしくお願いします。

• Japanese foods

I have teach homemade Japanese foods in my home and I want to meet more their needs. Could you let me know about these things as below. What kind of Japanese foods do you want to learn? Have you had any concern / trouble about Japanese cooking? Thank you for your advice.

• どういう意味?

ペンパルからのメールなのですが、 I have a question about Japanese writing. Sometimes its in words and sometimes in symbols. What is normal in Japan to write? And why give it this different? どういうことを言っているのか教えていただけますか?

• 次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 <日本語> 最近、人前で自由に話せる若者が増えていますが、日本人は以前として英語を話すのが苦手です。 これは日本人は英語を話す時に間違うことを恐れるからです。 <英訳> (1) Recently the number of young people who can express their feeling free in public is increasing, although Japanese are not still good at speaking English. This is why Japanese people is afraid that they make mistake when speaking English. (2) Today there is more and more young people can talk to as they like in public, so Japanese people still have trouble speaking. It is because Japanese are fear to mistake on speaking English. (3) These days many young people can speak fluently in front of others, and the Japanese are still poor speakers in English. The reason of this is that the Japanese are afraid of committing error while they say English.

• 英訳お願いします。

英文 after examination, my friend and I have decided we have not aged in the last 5 years. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳をお願いします

The meanings of the phonologically similar words shared by Scots Gaelic and Algonquian are typical of the sort of vocabulary that would suggest a genetic relationship, in that the words generally refer to common objects, words that are unlikely candidates for borrowing. ここで分からなかったのが、would suggest~relationshipをどう 上手く訳すか、またin that以下の文意が取れませんでした。 最後の,wordsはcommon objectsと同格とみて訳す方向で よろしいんでしょうか?質問が多くて恐縮ですが、 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします

Regardless of the variety of each individual British worker's experience with and interest in Japan, it is only natural for the British worker's as Westerners to approach work with a Western methodology as opposed to a Japanese methodology. "The difference between the two," one Englishman found, "lies in the fact that (A) must concentrate more on maintaining harmony while the Westerner concentrates more on the job at hand. The Japanese method is an excellent (B) of gathering support and additional input, (C) often does so at the expense of time and, with the Japanese method, a good job must sometimes be sacrificed for the sake of compromise or saving face." To this Englishman, the Japanese method was, therefore, a good way of maintaing office relations but not of accomplishing the job at hand in a timely or effective fashion. For example, many English workers have found that Japanese colleagues must spend more time on paperwork than on the (D) itself. Both Japanese and Western methodologies have their good and bad points. However, in Japan , the way of pursuing profits or assuming responsibilities is frequentry (E) important as the work itself, what one English woman referred to as "the classic Japanese Western struggle of from versus content." (A) Americans, British, Japanese, Westerners (B) account, information, means, part (C) but, so, thus, very (D) history, job, leisure, study (E) as , so , too , very のどれがはいるのか教えて下さい。 できればその根拠もお願いします。 そして最後にらこの全体の訳おねがいします。 多くてすいません。

• 英訳&和訳をお願いします!

His share was more than all the others' put together. It sounds as if the present governor doesn't know what to do. 顔色がよくありませんよ。眠るとよいでしょう。 カッコに注意して、次の各文を和訳しなさい。 The best way to (make sure) you have understood what you have read or heard is to reproduce it briefly in your own words.This is called summarising. We had a blizzard one day that came up sudden and (you) couldn't see (your) hand in front of (your) face. 回答よろしくお願いします!

• 英訳お願いします。

In order to help people better understand the issue, Dr.Metcalf describes the lifestyle of many woman in parts of Africa.“They have to walk about two to three miles or so to collect wood,”he says. And then they have to tend the fire. And the smoke from that fire, it burns their eyes and chokes their lungs.”  According to the World Health Organization, this indoor pollution has been linked to the deaths of two milion woman and children each year.With help from other human aid groups, solar cookers International has already trained more than 22,000 families.They have taught these families how to cook their traditional foods with the sun. But does solar cooking really work? Does it really cook food well? Solar cookers International thinks so! The group organizes workshops on cooking with solar cookers. In these Workshop, the woman learn how to set up and use the solar cooking equipment.They also get a chance to actually prepare foods on the cookers. The woman make a wide range of dishes including soups, rice, potatoes, and bread. よろしくお願いします。