• 締切済み

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 <日本語> 最近、人前で自由に話せる若者が増えていますが、日本人は以前として英語を話すのが苦手です。 これは日本人は英語を話す時に間違うことを恐れるからです。 <英訳> (1) Recently the number of young people who can express their feeling free in public is increasing, although Japanese are not still good at speaking English. This is why Japanese people is afraid that they make mistake when speaking English. (2) Today there is more and more young people can talk to as they like in public, so Japanese people still have trouble speaking. It is because Japanese are fear to mistake on speaking English. (3) These days many young people can speak fluently in front of others, and the Japanese are still poor speakers in English. The reason of this is that the Japanese are afraid of committing error while they say English.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.1

(1) recently は過去形か現在完了の中で使います。 feelings と複数形にします。 freely と副詞にします。 一般論の場合は the Japanese とします。(後半や2以下も同様です。) コンマなしで because と、複文でつなぎます。または 『理由…. That's why 結果... 』の語順になります。 they will (may) make とします。 people are とします。 mistakes とします。(可算名詞なので) (2) there are とします。 talk to の to は不要です。話し相手の前に to を使います。 in public as they like の語順の方がいいと思います。 troubles と複数形にします。前に some をつけて口調を和らげてもいいと思います。 in speaking とします。 It's because 理由 ... that 結果... の語順になります。(1)(2)とも、理由と結果が逆のようです。 fear は「恐怖」という名詞です。afraid を使います。 (3) Japanese young people .... they are still の方がいいと思います。または some of them とします。 and ではなく but ではないですか? of this は不要です。 errors と複数形にします。 are speaking English とします。say "English" は「『英語』と言う」の意味です。

marie169jp
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 とても分かりやすかったです。 また、見落としてる単純ミスが沢山あり、考えさせられました。

関連するQ&A

• 文法やスペルの間違い教えてください!

My community, people who love Disney’s contents seem to be happy. Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney songs, and so on, generally give people a positive mind and we recognize it. There is research shows that people who love Disney can live longer. Disney fanatics have optimism. They live with happy and positive content produced by Disney company more than other people. This theory is shown in an article. (Bailee Abell “People Who Loves Disney Can Live Longer Lives, Study Shows” -Inside the Magic.com) Besides, there is another reason. Being a member of a community means to keep connected. Disney fanatics in Japan tend to make friends with each other. To socialize and keep close to people who have the same hobby makes them happy because they can talk about what they love. There is an interesting study that shows people who are more connected to the community are happier.(Robert Waldinger “About Happiness”) As another reason for considering that Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy, exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort can be mentioned. There is a lot of types of jobs in Tokyo Disney Parks. Workers in the park called 'casts'. Casts work after the visitors leave and before the visitors come even in the late night or the early morning. Thanks to these casts, people who come to the park can feel comfortable there. If there are elements of concern even just a little, people are there without relieves. People never see any trash on the roads, people do not have to beware of some crimes, but the casts secure the park so that everyone can have fun. It is clear to see why Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy with these theories.

• 文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の3つの文章の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 (1) In my opinion, the most important subject in all is home economics. Most student don't think it is important. Because it is not necessary to a university entrance exam. However, what we learn this subject, for example, cooking and sewing, is necessary things of daily life. We will surely be able to use these skills and knowledge in the future. (2) Today we live an information society. I think computers are useful for a lot of jobs. Nowadays I use my personal computer for three hours everyday. I can discuss about much things with friends by using it. Discussion on the Internet makes excited. This is why I think of the class of information very important. (3) I think no subject is less important than math. I like math. I enjoy to take my math class. I don't like any other subjects, because they are not interesting for me. My teacher also talks math is important too. I think math is very useful in my future.

• この英訳は適切ですか?

次の文章の英訳は適切ですか。 アメリカの人々とイギリスの人々は英語を話すなど似ている点もあるが,多くの点で異なっている。 American people and British people is similar in some ways,but mostly differnt. 関西人は,エスカレーターで急いでいる人は左側を駆け上がり,関東人とは反対である。 People who is herry in western area of Japanese are rushed up escalator in feft side,which is opposit to people in eastern area. 中国人は日本人に比べて,騒がしい傾向がある。 Compared with Japanese people, Chinese people tend to be noisy.

• 英文法的に解釈できません(その2)。

昨日も同じトピックで投稿しました。その後2点新たに疑問点が出てきました。今回が最後と思われます。「ttp://www.onthemedia.org/topics/music/4」の「All Up In The Mix」というトピックです。 1:I think the difference between them is the kind of piracy that the record industry is really afraid of is where people are taking entire albums. 2:But record labels are still stuck in a very traditional mode of they want people to walk into a store to buy a CD, and that's the way that they can sort of count their chips. 1:I thinkがSVで、that節がthat省略で続き、the difference~piracyがthat節の中のS'V'C'です。that~afraid ofは、piracyに対する関係代名詞による修飾だと思っています。しかし、その後またisが出てきます。ここで文節がどこで切れるのかわからなくなります。 2:まずin~modeを一塊で考えて良いのでしょうか?stick inというイディオムの受動態ではなさそうです。でも、modeの後にofが出てくるのもわけがわかりません。「ofの後ろにthatが省略されていて、they~CDを名詞節としてまとめているのだろうか」とも考えましたが、「そんなthatの使い方あったかなぁ」とも思います。 さらに、count their chipsの訳は「点棒を数える」で良いのでしょうか?文章的にどういう意味なのかいまいちわからなくなります。何か別の訳になるイディオムでしょうか。 質問は計3点になります。 どこで文節が切れるのか、品詞は何なのか、アドバイスを頂ければ幸いです。 よろしくお願い申し上げます。

• 文法ミスチェックしてください

My major is Business and I like playing soccer and watching World Cup now. My English skill is still the process of learning. My goal is studying English in the USA, and getting a god job in Japan after going back to Japan. I have been learning English since I went to America. It is difficult for me to learning new language because Japanese and English have a totally different grammar. For example, English usually indicates "subject" the first of sentences, on the other hand, Japanese indicates "subject" the end of sentences. Likewise, there are many small differences, so I often confuse them. In my opinion, American are usually individualism, so they do not care about other people, so it is difficult for me to get used to American life without speaking English. However, I like studying new language because I can understand more about people. I will keep studying English forever, even after I am going back to Japan. I am really excited about this class.

• 英訳:代名詞の使い方について

日本人のなかには、街で外国人に会うとすぐ英語で話しかける人が多いし、また、外国人に対しては英語で話すべきだと考えている人も多い。そのような人たちは、日本の大学生は外国人に英語で道を教えることもできないと嘆いたりする。それよりも、外国人に話す機会があったら日本語で話し、そのうえでもし英語ができたら英語で話せばいいと思う。 この英訳なんですが、合っているかどうか添削お願いします。特に,oneとかhimとかの代名詞の使い方が合っているかどうかが知りたいです。 There are many Japanese who speak to a foreigner in English as soon as they see him and there are also many Japanese who think they should talk to one in English. Such people complain that Japanese college students can't even tell one the way. Instead, if we have a chance to talk to one, we should talk in Japanese and then , talk in English if we can.

• 急いでます!英訳お願いします!

「あなたは、日本人がなぜ西洋の国々とその人々(Western countries and their people)に良いイメージをもっているのかということに興味がありますか?」 は英訳するとどうなりますか? 自分でしてみると、「Are you interested in why Japanese people have good images of Western countries and their people?」となりましたがどうですかね。

• 英訳していただきたいのと同時に間違いを直してください。

英訳していただきたいのと同時に間違いを直してください。 英文を確認したいのですが、間違いがあったら訂正していただければ幸いです。 どうか宜しくお願いいたします。 Dear Sir/Madam, We are able to buy items that are on sale either at retail stores in Japan or on the internet,and send them to you. The handling charge is $30 for items that cost less than $100. For those priced above $100, the handling charge will be 30% of the cost of the item. We will send you photographs and information of the merchandise, you can prepay the cost (price of the item + handling charge + shipping) of what you want by way of the paypal. We will send by the method you choose. We hope you understand that there is no reimbursment for damages incurred during the transit or returned items. Further, we are available to perform your requests in the Japanese market. For example, we can make a copy of professional articles in Japanese libraries, or order or request a repair service for Japanese traditional handiwork. Please visit us again soon! Youre faithfully

• この英訳であっていますか?

以下の事を英語で言いたいのですが、、 「イギリスのラジオ番組はどれもネットでリアルタイムで聴けるからすごい。日本のラジオ番組はいくつかネット上で聴けるけど、どれもリアルタイムの放送ではないよ。」 「○○○(放送局名)を聴きながら思ったんだけど、イギリス人のアクセントってとても素敵だね。」 以下の訳で大丈夫でしょうか? It is wonderful that we can listen to English radio programs in real-time over the internet. Of course we can listen to many Japanese radio programs on the internet, but they are not live. I think that accents of conversations of British people are very nice. I realize this while listening to ○○○. 間違っているところ、不自然なところなどありましたら、直していただけると嬉しいです。 どうかお願いいたします…!

• 英訳・・・

最後の英訳です・・・ テストの対策問題なのですが、 最初の方はあってる気がするのですが後半がメチャくちゃに。。 英訳ができる方もうしわけないですが 訳していただけませんでしょうか? おねがいします what on earth is all that noise coming from the loud speaker on that small truck? 地球上のすべてのものは、小型トラックは、ノイズの大きなスピーカーから聞こえてくるのは何ですか? the truck is collecting used paper so it can be recycled リサイクルすることができますので、トラックの古紙を集めています in britain bottles are recycled. they are collected at supermarkets in what we call "bottle bank." 英国のボトルにリサイクルしています。彼らは"ボトルの銀行と呼んでスーパーマーケットで収集されています。 " in every country recycling is becoming more and more important. すべての国でのリサイクルがますます重要になっている。 yes. it seems that japan is doing rather well in recycling used goods, but we can still see all kinds of trash scattered everywhere. はい。それは、日本よりも中古品リサイクルを行っているようだけど、まだどこでもあらゆる種類のごみの散乱を見ることができます。 yes. it is disgusting, is not it? the consumer society has taken over and people throw away cans and bottles anywhere and everywhere. はい。は嫌ですが、そうではありませんか?消費者の社会で、人々はどこでも、どこでも缶や瓶を投げている。 I am afraid that japan will become a sinkable trash carrier before it becomes an unsinkable aircraft carrier 私の前には、不沈空母となるキャリアは、日本が沈めゴミになることになるかもしれない