• 締切済み

文法やスペルの間違い教えてください!

My community, people who love Disney’s contents seem to be happy. Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney songs, and so on, generally give people a positive mind and we recognize it. There is research shows that people who love Disney can live longer. Disney fanatics have optimism. They live with happy and positive content produced by Disney company more than other people. This theory is shown in an article. (Bailee Abell “People Who Loves Disney Can Live Longer Lives, Study Shows” -Inside the Magic.com) Besides, there is another reason. Being a member of a community means to keep connected. Disney fanatics in Japan tend to make friends with each other. To socialize and keep close to people who have the same hobby makes them happy because they can talk about what they love. There is an interesting study that shows people who are more connected to the community are happier.(Robert Waldinger “About Happiness”) As another reason for considering that Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy, exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort can be mentioned. There is a lot of types of jobs in Tokyo Disney Parks. Workers in the park called 'casts'. Casts work after the visitors leave and before the visitors come even in the late night or the early morning. Thanks to these casts, people who come to the park can feel comfortable there. If there are elements of concern even just a little, people are there without relieves. People never see any trash on the roads, people do not have to beware of some crimes, but the casts secure the park so that everyone can have fun. It is clear to see why Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy with these theories.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9731/12105)
回答No.1

以下のとおり、お訳・説明・添削文を併記する形で、お答えします。 >My community, people who love Disney’s contents seem to be happy. Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney songs, and so on, generally give people a positive mind and we recognize it. There is research shows that people who love Disney can live longer. Disney fanatics have optimism. ☆research:これは、a piece of research、または、単にaをつけてa research ~「(~ということを示す)1つの研究調査(がある)」としましょう。(不加算名詞ですが、a researchとする使い形もありえます。) ⇒My community, people who love Disney’s contents, seem to be happy. Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney songs, and so on, generally give people a positive mind and we recognize it. There is a research shows that people who love Disney can live longer. Disney fanatics have optimism. >They live with happy and positive content produce by Disney company more than other people. This theory is shown in an article. (Bailee Abell “People Who Loves Disney Can Live Longer Lives, Study Shows” -Inside the Magic.com) ☆They live with happy and positive content produced by ~:この部分、feelの現在分詞構文を使って、They live, feeling more happy and positive with the contents produced by ~「彼らは、~によって制作されたコンテンツについてより幸福でよりポジティブであることを感じながら暮らしている」と変更するのはいかがでしょうか。 ⇒They live, feeling more happy and positive with the contents, produced by Disney company than other people. (…) >Besides, there is another reason. Being a member of a community means to keep connected. Disney fanatics in Japan tend to make friends with each other. To socialize and keep close to people who have the same hobby makes them happy because they can talk about what they love. ☆この部分は完璧だと思います! >There is an interesting study that shows people who are more connected to the community are happier.(Robert Waldinger “About Happiness”) As another reason for considering that Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy, exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort can be mentioned. ☆exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort can be mentioned:この部分、非文ではないと思いますが、「頭でっかち文」ですね。普通にweを主語にして、we can mention exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort「私たちは東京ディズニーリゾートの徹底的なセキュリティと清潔さについて言及することができる」とすることもアリですね。 ⇒(…) As another reason for considering that Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy, we can mention exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort. >There is a lot of types of jobs in Tokyo Disney Parks. Workers in the park called 'casts'. Casts work after the visitors leave and before the visitors come even in the late night or the early morning. Thanks to these casts, people who come to the park can feel comfortable there. ☆There is a lot of types:There are a lot of typesと複数形で言います。 Workers in the park called 'casts'.:受動態でしょうから、Workers in the park are called 'casts'.「公園の労働者は『キャスト』と呼ばれる」とすべきところだと思います。 ⇒There are a lot of types of jobs in Tokyo Disney Parks. Workers in the park are called 'casts'. Casts work after the visitors leave and before the visitors come even in the late night or the early morning. Thanks to these casts, people who come to the park can feel comfortable there. >If there are elements of concern even just a little, people are there without relieves. People never see any trash on the roads, people do not have to beware of some crimes, but the casts secure the park so that everyone can have fun. It is clear to see why Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy with these theories. ☆people do not have to beware of some crimes, but ~:この部分は、peopleを反復するより、直接にnorで繋ぐのがいいでしょう。nor have to beware of some crimes, because ~「(人々はまた)犯罪に気をつける必要もない。なぜなら~」 ⇒Even if there are elements of concern just a little, people are there without relieves. People never see any trash on the roads, nor have to beware of some crimes, because the casts secure the park so that everyone can have fun. (…)

sanae4901
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました

関連するQ&A

• 大学のレポート提出について

課題であなたのコミュニティ幸せですかというレポートがあります。書いたのですがスペルミス文法ミス語彙ミスなどがあるか添削してくださいお願いします! Happiness in Community of Disney Fanatics in Japan My community, people who love Disney’s contents seem to be happy. Disneyland, Disney movies, Disney songs, and so on, generally give people a positive mind and we recognize it. There is research shows that people who love Disney can live longer. Disney fanatics have optimism. They live with happy and positive content produced by Disney company more than other people. This theory is shown in an article. (Bailee Abell “People Who Loves Disney Can Live Longer Lives, Study Shows” -Inside the Magic.com) Besides, there is another reason. Being a member of a community means to keep connected. Disney fanatics in Japan tend to make friends with each other. To socialize and keep close to people who have the same hobby makes them happy because they can talk about what they love. There is an interesting study that shows people who are more connected to the community are happier.(Robert Waldinger “About Happiness”) As another reason for considering that Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy, exhaustive security and cleanliness in Tokyo Disney Resort can be mentioned. There is a lot of types of jobs in Tokyo Disney Parks. Workers in the park called 'casts'. Casts work after the visitors leave and before the visitors come even in the late night or the early morning. Thanks to these casts, people who come to the park can feel comfortable there. If there are elements of concern even just a little, people are there without relieves. People never see any trash on the roads, people do not have to beware of some crimes, but the casts secure the park so that everyone can have fun. It is clear to see why Japanese Disney fanatics are generally happy with these theories.

• 次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。

次の英訳の間違いを指摘し、文法的に説明して下さい。 よろしくお願いいたします。 <日本語> 最近、人前で自由に話せる若者が増えていますが、日本人は以前として英語を話すのが苦手です。 これは日本人は英語を話す時に間違うことを恐れるからです。 <英訳> (1) Recently the number of young people who can express their feeling free in public is increasing, although Japanese are not still good at speaking English. This is why Japanese people is afraid that they make mistake when speaking English. (2) Today there is more and more young people can talk to as they like in public, so Japanese people still have trouble speaking. It is because Japanese are fear to mistake on speaking English. (3) These days many young people can speak fluently in front of others, and the Japanese are still poor speakers in English. The reason of this is that the Japanese are afraid of committing error while they say English.

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 英文の間違いを直してください

Do you ever late for school? Are you the kind of person who difficult to get up? Your problem will disapper with the Dash boots. Dash boot help you not late for school. All you have to do is put on one's shoes,and then you run fast. Dash boot are only \5000. Dash boot also have accelerat to 50 killometers. on top of that,they are lightweight and come in many different size. Dash boot is perfect for people who need to run fast You will feel so confind when you use Dash boot

• 英文の間違い

There are a lot of people in Asia that have become independent. この英文はどこが間違っているか教えてください。

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Q:Who uses Indiegogo? A:People all over the world are using Indiegogo - both to raise money and to contribute to other people's passions. There is no limitation on who can use Indiegogo as long as you have a valid bank account.

• 英文を訳してもらえませんか? <part2>

People in other areas also wanted to find ways to do something. Some of them actually gave a helping hand to the victims by ciearing the streets and serving hot meals. Millions of people have donated money and goods. Aid came from not only within Japan but from many other countries. There are lots of students who want to help people in need. You may not be able to take action right away, but there are many things that young people can do. Doing volunteer work during long vacations is one of them. Studying is another . It will help you to learn things to make this nation a safer place. 長い文章ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• この文でいう「that is」の文法解釈

Airbus.corp was more of a consortium initially, but it's become integrated now and so it's one company. But it's a very, very global company. There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities who are in the company as employees. >There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities ここで”that is”がくる感覚が意味的にも文法的にもわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。。 よろしくお願いいたします。