• 締切済み

英訳・・・

最後の英訳です・・・ テストの対策問題なのですが、 最初の方はあってる気がするのですが後半がメチャくちゃに。。 英訳ができる方もうしわけないですが 訳していただけませんでしょうか? おねがいします what on earth is all that noise coming from the loud speaker on that small truck? 地球上のすべてのものは、小型トラックは、ノイズの大きなスピーカーから聞こえてくるのは何ですか? the truck is collecting used paper so it can be recycled リサイクルすることができますので、トラックの古紙を集めています in britain bottles are recycled. they are collected at supermarkets in what we call "bottle bank." 英国のボトルにリサイクルしています。彼らは"ボトルの銀行と呼んでスーパーマーケットで収集されています。 " in every country recycling is becoming more and more important. すべての国でのリサイクルがますます重要になっている。 yes. it seems that japan is doing rather well in recycling used goods, but we can still see all kinds of trash scattered everywhere. はい。それは、日本よりも中古品リサイクルを行っているようだけど、まだどこでもあらゆる種類のごみの散乱を見ることができます。 yes. it is disgusting, is not it? the consumer society has taken over and people throw away cans and bottles anywhere and everywhere. はい。は嫌ですが、そうではありませんか?消費者の社会で、人々はどこでも、どこでも缶や瓶を投げている。 I am afraid that japan will become a sinkable trash carrier before it becomes an unsinkable aircraft carrier 私の前には、不沈空母となるキャリアは、日本が沈めゴミになることになるかもしれない

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

回答No.3

1)あの小さなトラックの拡声器から聞こえてくる騒音はいったい何だというんだい? (on earth は強調の言葉でしょう) 2)そのトラックはリサイクルできるように古紙を集めているんだ。 3)英国では瓶がリサイクルされています。それらはスーパーマーケットの「瓶バンク(瓶収集所)」というところで集められます。 4)どの国でもリサイクルがますます重要になってきています。  時間がなくなったので後はどなたかがお相手してあげてください。

noname#181603
noname#181603
回答No.2

The truck is collecting used paper so it can be recycled トラックは古紙を集め、その古紙はリサイクルされます。 In Britain bottles are recycled. They are collected at supermarkets in what we call "bottle bank." 英国では瓶はリサイクルされます。瓶はスーパーマーケットで、「瓶バンク」の中に集められます。 The consumer society has taken over and people throw away cans and bottles anywhere and everywhere. 消費者社会が広くいきわたり、人々はいたるところでカンや瓶を捨てている。

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

What on earth is all that noise coming from the loud speaker on that small truck? 地球上のすべてのものは、小型トラックは、ノイズの大きなスピーカーから聞こえてくるのは何ですか? ↓ 小型トラックの上にあるスピーカーから聞こえてくる大きなノイズは一体全体何なのですか? http://eow.alc.co.jp/what+on+earth/UTF-8/?ref=sa The truck is collecting used paper so it can be recycled リサイクルすることができますので、トラックの古紙を集めています 。 OK In Britain bottles are recycled.  They are collected at supermarkets in what we call "bottle bank." 英国のボトルにリサイクルしています。彼らは"ボトルの銀行と呼んでスーパーマーケットで収集されています。 " ↓ 英国では、ボトルはリサイクルしています。ボトルは"ボトル銀行"と呼ばれスーパーマーケットで収集されています。 In every country recycling is becoming more and more important. すべての国でのリサイクルがますます重要になっている。 ↓ すべての国で、リサイクルがますます重要になっている。 Yes.  It seems that Japan is doing rather well in recycling used goods, but we can still see all kinds of trash scattered everywhere. はい。それは、日本よりも中古品リサイクルを行っているようだけど、まだどこでもあらゆる種類のごみの散乱を見ることができます。 ↓ はい。日本は中古品のリサイクルをどちらかと言うと上手く行っていますが、まだどこでもあらゆる種類のごみの散乱を見ることができます。 Yes. It is disgusting, is not it?  The consumer society has taken over and people throw away cans and bottles anywhere and everywhere. はい。は嫌ですが、そうではありませんか?消費者の社会で、人々はどこでも、どこでも缶や瓶を投げている。 ↓ はい。実に嫌なことですが、そうではありませんか?消費者社会に(取って代わると)なると、人々はどこでも、どこでも缶や瓶を投げ捨てている。 I am afraid that Japan will become a sinkable trash carrier before it becomes an unsinkable aircraft carrier 私の前には、不沈空母となるキャリアは、日本が沈めゴミになることになるかもしれない。 ↓ 不沈航空母艦になる前に、日本は沈むゴミだめ運搬船になることになるかもしれない。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳おねがいします。 We hope you will join in this worldwide circle of prayer, that men and women everywhere may awaken to a greater realization of the divine power within, and that it may be expressed without as peace and fellowship among all people. (http://www.yogananda-srf.org/uploadedFiles/spiritual/prayer/World_W... 引用) それと、1行目の, thatの所がどういう構造になっているのでしょうか。 関係代名詞?なのか良くわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• everywhere in betweenの意味

The news is full of CoVid19 articles, statistics and stories that stretch from China, Italy, USA, Australia and everywhere in between. 以上の文章で、「everywhere in between」ってどう訳したらよろしいでしょうか?

• 英訳してください

Fresh meats and vegetables are not supposed to be carried across borders by ordinary passengers. In the case of Karen Turner, she almost entered the United States from Mexico carrying 60 kilograms of popular chorizo sausage. Alert officials noticed, however, that she had too many used baby diapers in her car. “My little boyhas diarrhea!” she explained to the officials. Inside of the many diapers, however, they discovered the sausages. Strangely, the meat did not look so different from what a person usually finds in a used diaper. Alert Al Wheeler noticed that a van was moving rather slowly in the line for inspection at the Mexican border. The border official asked the driver to step out, and then discovered the reason the car was so heavy: The driver was carrying nearly 1,600 kilograms of Mexican white cheese. The man confessed that he wanted to sell the cheese, which was valued at about ¥900,000. At an airport in Germany, an angry passenger refused to give up his liter bottle of pepper vodka. He insisted that he was bringing it home as a present for a friend; airport officials firmly explained to him that liquids could not be brought onto the airplane. Rather than give up his bottle, the 64-year-old man opened it and in just a couple of minutes, drank everything. Five minutes later, he returned from the plane and was rushed to a hospital for alcohol poisoning. All of us tend to over-pack for trips. Often we find attractive food items in other countries and want to bring them back. Finally, we see a nice bottle of liquor or wine, and want to give it to a friend. It is important to pack carefully when we go abroad. Officials are watching more closely than ever.

• 英訳でわからない部分があります。

テロ対策についての長文を訳していて分からない部分があったのでおしえていただきたいです。 「It is believed that the bombs were triggered by text messages sent by mobile phones attached to the explosives. And at least 20 people were killed and others wounded when the Baghdad hotel serving as the United Nations headquarters was hit by a large truck bomb in the summer of 2003.」 1つめの文は、爆発物がとりつけられた携帯電話でメッセージが送られることによって爆弾が爆発すると信じられている、でいいでしょうか? 2つ目の文は、servingをどう訳したらいいかわかりませんでした。

• 英訳について。

英訳について。 こんにちは!皆様の力を貸していただけませんか? 外国の方と知り合いになり、メールがきました。 ‥が、なんとなーくの雰囲気は分かる(つもりかも)のですが、意味がつながりません。。結果、さっぱりわかりません‥助けて下さい。泣 文字数が足りなかった為、もう一つ英文投稿しています。宜しくお願いします。Actually I had a bit of a problem to get to Amsterdam. Although I booked a ticket from Brussels -> Amsterdam -> Singapore. But between Brussels and Amsterdam it's actually a train. Not an airplane. Because there were maintenance works in the Netherlands, so I had no direct train and I had to switch trains. But my train got technical problems and it took some time before they got fixed. So I lost my connection and I would be on time in the airport. So I decided to take a taxi ... and I arrived just in time before the gate closed ... pfew ... see how bad the trains are in Europe ... I think it might be difficult for you to get used to this, no? So I got here in Singapore. It's indeed a bit like coming home ... I have lived here once for 3 months and once for 9 months. I know how to find my way around very well. But things change very fast in Singapore. New buildings everywhere ...One thing remains the same ... it is SO WARM ... and very humid. Today it was 35 degrees. I used to like Singapore very much ... but now that I have been in Japan ... there are many things that I think are better in Japan. But my hotel in Singapore is much much better :) www.goodwoodparkhotel.com It's like having a small holiday :)

• 英訳アドバイスお願いします。

パリは春が一番美しいそうだ。 1 It is said that Paris is most beautiful in the spring. 2 Paris is said to be most beautiful in the spring. どちらが適切かしら? 私は不定詞受動よりも It that節のほうがしっくり行くような気がするのですが・・・

• 英文の訳!

英文の訳をお願いします! He was worried about it himself. His yacht was made up of such materials as recycled alumminum cans and PET bottles, and solar batteries were used as a power source. Horie found that most of the oceans and the seas were still clean, which made him very happy. But he was shocked at the polluted water around Japan, especially Osaka Bay.

• 下記の英訳ができなくて困っています。お願いします。

When comparing chip forms at low and high speed, significant differences in chip shape are observed. Figures 5.6 and 5.7 illustrate the differences between typical chip collections at low speed and high speed, respectively. It is seen in Fig. 5.6a that many of the particles are in fact chunks of material rather than nicely formed chips. It is possible that the chunks were formerly parts of larger chips that have since broken down and that chip thickness values should be recalculated based on the larger chip size. It can also be seen that the high speed chips in Fig.5.6b are more consistent in terms of length, width, and depth. Their lamellar spacing is also regular in period, witch would indicate that cutting conditions at high speed are stable. Single chip formations are shown in Fig.5.7 While the width observed is similar to that for low speed cutting, Fig.5.7a is compared to the high speed chip form in Fig.5.7b. The chip length of high speed chips is much shorter than of low speed chips. This could be because at low speed the chip has a greater time in contact with the workpiece thereby removing more material, which is reflected in the increased chip length.

• どうか下記の英訳お願いします。

When comparing chip forms at low and high speed, significant differences in chip shape are observed. Figures 5.6 and 5.7 illustrate the differences between typical chip collections at low speed and high speed, respectively. It is seen in Fig. 5.6a that many of the particles are in fact chunks of material rather than nicely formed chips. It is possible that the chunks were formerly parts of larger chips that have since broken down and that chip thickness values should be recalculated based on the larger chip size. It can also be seen that the high speed chips in Fig.5.6b are more consistent in terms of length, width, and depth. Their lamellar spacing is also regular in period, witch would indicate that cutting conditions at high speed are stable. Single chip formations are shown in Fig.5.7 While the width observed is similar to that for low speed cutting, Fig.5.7a is compared to the high speed chip form in Fig.5.7b. The chip length of high speed chips is much shorter than of low speed chips. This could be because at low speed the chip has a greater time in contact with the workpiece thereby removing more material, which is reflected in the increased chip length.

• 英訳を見てください

英訳をしたんですが、間違いがあれば指摘して欲しいです。 都市生活で嫌なところの1つは、エレベーターに乗ることだ。乗ること自体は何も問題ではない。 快適で安全だし無料である。しかし、あの沈黙には閉口する。他人と一緒に狭い空間に閉じ込められ 一言も口をきかないでいるのは、どことなく奇妙なものだ。エレベーターで知らない人に言えるのは、 せいぜい「9階お願いします」ということくらいだ。 The one of dislike in an urban life is taking an elevator. Taking itself is no problem. It is a comfortable, safe and free. But I am embarrassed at the silence. It is somehow strange that I am locked with others in narrow space and everbody is silence. I can say the person I don't know in the elevator is that "please, nine floor" at most. 冠詞などが不安です。文章でおかしな点があれば指摘して欲しいです。 おねがいします。