• ベストアンサー

訳が変かも知れんません・・・

the people to overcome when I read books is that I easily get tired of them. 私が読んだ時本を読む事を克服する人々は、私が簡単に彼らにあきたようになります。 どこが間違いでしょうか? 自分で訳してみたらわからなくて… 教えていただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#91219
noname#91219
回答No.2

前後の文脈が欲しいのですが、無理矢理自然な文章になるよう訳してみると、 「私が本を読む時を越える人は、私が容易に本に飽きることだ」 「the people」がどうも主語には思えないのです。やはり、もっと前の方から文章を引用して頂かないと・・・。

m741015
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 学校の宿題でそこの文を訳せって事で前後がわからないんですよ。。。

その他の回答 (1)

• ma_san
  • ベストアンサー率33% (19/56)
回答No.1

訳が変なんじゃなくて、 元の文が不完全なのでは? もう少し長く引用してみては。

m741015
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 学校の宿題でそこの文を訳せって事で前後がわからないんですよ。。。

関連するQ&A

• 英検2級ライティングの添削お願い致します。

英検2級ライティングの添削をお願い致します。 またもっとこうした方が良いなどのアドバイスも貰えると嬉しいです!! Q, In recent years, many people make good use of E-books. Do you think E-books are better than peper books? A, I think that e-books are better than peper books. There are two reasons. The first is I think that E-books is convenience. This is because, I can find things that I want to know early. The second is E-books is smaller than paper books. For example, when I bring around it, I don’t need to have a lot. So I am able to bring around easily. For these reasons, I think that E-books are better than peper books. よろしくお願いします。

• 訳お願いします!

when the moon is low,near the horizon ,it looks huge compared with how it looks when it is higher overhead. the effect is especially noticeable when it is a full moon. People have been wondering about this for at least two thousand years,since long before they even knew what the moon was or how it moves around Earth. Now would you believe that in today`s space age we still don`t know the answer to the puzzle about its apparent size? As you can imagine,people have come up with many "explanations" over the years. All but a few of them can easily be shown to be wrong. です。 自分で訳しましたがPeople~のところからよくわかりません。 誰か訳してください(・ω・)

• 英文と日本語訳があります。日本語訳は正しいですか?

To them the crowding is so unbearable because their personal space is not only invaded but pushed be yond the limits of intimacy by other human beings. Having people step on their feet or poke them, even unintentionally, without apology, makes things worse. I often tell them that Japanese people do not apologize because they probably do not feel that the other people in the train are really "people" in the sense that there is no personal relationship with them. "You don't apologize to a table when you bump into it, do you?" I often ask. 日本語訳 彼らにとっては、自分のパーソナルスペースが侵されるばかりでなく、他の人間によって親密さの限界を超えるので、混雑はとても耐えがたいのです。たとえ故意でなくとも、足を踏んだり、小突いたりする人がいることは、事を悪化させます。私は、日本の人たちが謝らないのは、たぶん列車の中の他の人たちが明らかに彼らと個人的つながりがないという意味での「人々」だと感じていないためだからと、頻繁に話します。「テーブルにぶつかった時、あなた、テーブルに向かって謝らないでしょ?」よくこう聞きます。

• 訳教えてください

Oh right, sorry I forgot to right about the flag! その旗のこと忘れてた、ごめんね。 Hmm, I have been thinking about the case, and what I read from the site, I don't think that it is possible for you to buy them, becouse the only way the exept money is cash on delivery. ンー私はそのサイトを読んでずっと考えていたけど それらをあなたが買うのは不可能だと思うよ。 なぜなら現金以外ではカードで配達だから Meaning that when you go to a post-office and they have your package there then you pay it and then you can take it home with you. どういう意味かというと、ポストに行った時(サイトの) 彼らはあなたの小包を持ち、その時代金を払う。 で、あなたは家にもって行くことができる。 But then again, could they send the package to so far as Japan? I'm not sure. But hey, しかし小包を日本に送る事が出来る?わからない。 what if I ask them do they send packages to othercountries, then I will tell you when I get the answer from them? しかしもし私がそこに、他の国に送れるか、尋ね 私があなたに答えを言うね。 Is that okey? I will send an e-mail to them, I don't know how lon it's going to take when they answer back, but as soon as they do, I will inform you! それでいい?それらをーe-mailで送るよ。 私は知らないけど(lon??)どのような答えが返ってくるかは。しかしすぐにあなたに知らせるね! But I'm off to send the e-mail to Fin(URL), so I'll inform you about it soon! しかしそのFinにメールを送るには離れている?? あなたにその事をすぐに知らせるよ! 長文で申し訳ありません おねがいします

• 【英語】添削お願いします テーマ:暇なとき

When I'm free, I usually read books or comics. It's because when I read them, I can feel as if I were in the world of them. For example, when characters fight against enemy in a story, I fight, too. When they feel sad, I feel so. Books and comics take me to various world and they are always exciting and surprising. Also, books and comics tell me many things. When I find that people who have opinions or thoughts which are utterly different from me, they often change my mind. For these reasons, I like reading very much, and it will continue to being the friend of my life. 文法、単語の使い方、文章構成などについて指導お願いします。

• この日本語訳は正しいですか?

I love when Mac tilts his head makes him look even more adorable is that even possible now that Mac is one I take it that is him as big as he is going to get? マックが頭を傾けるのが彼をより一層可愛らしく見せて好きなのだけど、マックが一歳になった今彼は成長しきっていると思うのにそんな事が可能なの?

• What's that all about. の訳、文法に関する質問です。

英語の小説で分からない部分があります。どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。 場面は、シューベルトの音楽をつまらない、という少年に対して、ある男性が、シューベルトの音楽や人生について、語っているところです。一文目のit は、シューベルトの音楽を指します。日本語訳もありますので、参考に載せておきます。 You'll appreciate it in time. People soon get tired of things that aren't boring, but not of what is boring . What's that all about. For me, I might have the leisure to be bored, but not to grow tired of something. (でも、今にきっとわかるようになる。この世界において、退屈でないものには、人はすぐに飽きるし、飽きないようなものは、だいたいにおいて、退屈なものだ。そういうものなんだ。~) この文の、What's that all about. ここの部分が分かりません。この形は、よく疑問文で What's that all about? それはいったい何のこと? や、それって何に関すること?という意味になるのは、知っていました。 しかし、この文は、疑問詞もありませんし、疑問文ではなく、平叙文のはずです。しかも、文脈から考えて、ここで疑問文になるのはおかしいです。 なので、 That's what education is all about. (教育とは、まさにそういうものなのだ。) というような使い方があるように、この小説の文もこの形の省略形かと考えました。 (That is) what that is all about. はじめのthatは、前文の内容を受け、「退屈でないものには、人はすぐに飽きるし、飽きないようなものは、だいたいにおいて、退屈なものだ。」次のthatは、世の中とか、世の中の人々と考え、「退屈でないものには、人はすぐに飽きるし、飽きないようなものは、だいたいにおいて、退屈なものだ。世の中(世の人々)ってまさに、そういう風じゃないか(そういう風に生きてるじゃないか)。」と訳してみました。 しかし、それでも、なぜ、What's that all about. という風に、isとthatが入れ替わっているのか分かりません。 長くなってしまいましたが、どうぞよろしくお願いします。お力を貸してください。

• 英語。訳を教えてください。

今日のvoa special english の WHO Urges Ban on Blood Test for Tuberculosis から These tests are actively doing people harm by causing them either to take medicines that they don't need or delaying the diagnosis that they actually do need, to get better. とありますが、 do people harm by causing them to get better って解釈ですよね?harmってプラスにも使えるんですか?

• この訳は合っているでしょうか?

There could be more people on the console side of things that just understand indie developers, that understand their culture, which is very diverse, very individualistic. 更に多くのコンソール(ゲーム)サイドの人々が、 インディーズ開発者の様々な文化や独自の文化を理解するであろう。 1つめの that は things 2つめの that は people whichはtheir culture に掛かっているのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この signs の訳はどう訳すべきでしょうか?

【質問】 以下の文章直下から、 In fact, there are other signs too… We got to Be Sensitive!!! と続くのですがこの signs は「兆候」と訳するべきしょうか? 自分だと「実際には他の兆候もあるだろうけど...僕たちはもっと感度を磨かなきゃ!」と訳したのですが何か違う気がします・・・ なお、以下の文章は繋がりを分かりやすくするために以前、こちらで添削して答えて下さった方の和訳と自分で和訳した文とを載せております。 少々長いのですがよければお知恵をお貸し下さいm(uu)m 【問題の文章】 Obviously, most of these people knew they were going to die and I could see that from some of them , their dark lungs were due to heavy smoking which led to lung cancer! (タバコで黒くなった本物の人体標本を見ての、)間違いなく彼らのほとんどが自分たちがゆくゆくは死んでしまうことは分かっていただろう。そしてその中の何人かの肺が大量の喫煙が原因で黒くなっているのを見る事が出来た。過度の喫煙は肺ガンをもたらすんだ! Honestly, I really don’t understand why people smoke and why some of them just can’t QUIT SMOKING… 正直言って、僕はなぜ人々が煙草を吸い、その内の幾人かは喫煙を辞められないのか本当に分からないんだ... Maybe its their ‘WILLPOWER.’ that is not strong enough and easily get influenced by others! 恐らく、十分強くなくて、容易に他人の影響を受けるのは、彼らの「意思力」だろう。 Sorry for all the smokers out there but I got to say this, "I always find someone really ‘COOL’ when they can control bad temptations but if you can’t, you are somehow a ‘LOSER’ :-) 世の中の愛煙家の皆さんを気の毒に思うが、次のことは言わなくてはいけないね、「悪い誘惑をコントロールできるときは、私は、いつもその人を本当に『クール』だと思うんだ、でも、出来ない場合は、どちらかと言うと『敗者』かな :-) So, get you GUTS out and Just QUIT this slow suicide habit!" だから、「腹」をくくって、とにかく、このゆっくりとした自殺行為の習慣を「断ち切る」ことだね! In fact, there are other signs too… We got to Be Sensitive!!! ←(この一文が上手く訳せません;)