• ベストアンサー

どなたか教えてください!!この意味って???

bartlebyの回答

• bartleby
  • ベストアンサー率32% (40/122)
回答No.6

使われる英語で Sorry if I didn't reply earlier があります。良く使われます。その感覚の Sorry if I であると思いますよ。それから ninowは単純に in nowのタイプミスで、英語が母国語ではない外国人が使いそうな(でも間違っている)用法です。 だから、 Sorry if I reply only in now but I was on holiday until yesterday. 言い換えると、 Sorry if I didn't reply until now, but I was on holiday until yesterday. 今日まで返事しなくてすまなかったけど、昨日まで休み(で留守していた)だったのです。

kyaroru
質問者

お礼

こんにちは!!やはりいろいろな意見がありますが あんまり気にすることはないですかね。結論をだすのは私でありますが参考になりますよ!いろいろなあ考え方があるので。単なるタイプミスなんでしょうかね。ifの使い方やninow が気になるところですが。。。

関連するQ&A

• ポスターに書いてある英語の意味が分かりません。

「i may not be there yet but i'm closer than i was yesterday 」と書いていました。 意味がわかる方はどうかご教授お願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の段ボールの件で連絡があったのですがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Sorry but I do not remember if you require a detailed packing list? Or only the tot weight and dimensions of boxes ?

• これでよいでしょうか?

●I'm sorry about the delay in this reply, because yesterday I was very busy working and I could not finish this email until now. この返事が遅くなってごめんなさい。昨日はすごく忙しかったのです。よってこのイーメイルを今終わらせなければならない。 (この訳なんかおかしいですね) ●It's okay if you are busy. You sould not write a long email. Just a few line would be fine to me. いいんですよ、忙しければ長いメール書かなくても、数行でいいんです。 この2つこれでよいでしょうか?

• 意味が分からないので英訳教えてください

If I made you feel painful, I am really sorry about this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are still friends, but not on Facebook . You understand me !!!???

• どういう意味でしょうか?

イギリスの友人からメールがきました。 28c 32c in July  とはどういう意味ですか? 教えてください。 I think Sofia will be about 28c and Plovdiv around 32c in July........ only 6 weeks to go until your holiday.

• すみません和訳お願いします。

すみません和訳お願いします。 ======================= I'm not sure if it was you I talked to on phone yesterday. If so sorry our connections was very poor. You can get me on e-mail [・・・・@gtzpsda.co.ke] or [・・・・・・@gtz.de]. As I was trying to explain to you, I'm only assured of funds mid April and depending on my budgetary requirement I could place order if I can manage. I propose we wait a while while things work out on this end than we see if we can manage deal should the vehicle still be available. Best wishes & regards for your business George

• 下記の英文の意味を教えてください。お願いします。

As I previously mentioned, this will be a meeting ONLY for AAA and all other BBB were not invited to this meeting. I’m sorry about the confusion. I was looking forward to seeing you as well but there was a sudden change…

• 意味を教えてくれませんか??

意味を教えてくれませんか?? IMDIATELYなんですけど。 出来れば下の文章を訳してくれたら嬉しいです!! IM SO SORRY FOR I WAS NOT ABLE TO REPLY IMDIATELY ITS BEEN A RAINY DAY TODAY ITS COLD SO PLEASE ALWAYSTAKE GOOD CARE ALWAYS THANK YOU FOR NOT FORGETTING ME

• 意味を教えてください

外国人の友達から言われました。 どういう意味ですか? I am crazy so you know. If I love will you Scare I run I can't go Until if You push Until I hold 回答よろしくお願いします。

• この意味わかりますか?

I was so happy that time I've seen your picture here...I was really thinking it was you.....but disappointment filled me when my sister told me its not you really... . ...I really thought were already okay......so sorry