• ベストアンサー

カール・ロジャース著書の日本語訳本

カール ロジャースの"On Becoming a Person ---A Therapist's View of Psychotherapy---" (1961年初版、Houghton Mifflin Company, New York)の日本語訳は出ていますか? もしご存知の方がいらっしゃいましたら、教えて下さい。よろしくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • anaguma99
  • ベストアンサー率59% (1620/2727)
回答No.1

ロジャーズが語る自己実現の道/ロジャーズ主要著作集3 http://www.iwasaki-ap.co.jp/2005/04/post_16.html になります。

psych101
質問者

お礼

早速のご回答ありがとうございます。これほど素晴らしい本の全訳が、初版から40年以上もたってからだったという事実に驚かされました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の日本語訳お願いします。

下記の2文なのですが、どうも上手く訳せません。 どなたか英語の得意な方、よろしくお願いします。 George Washington Hill, president of American Tobacco, hired Edward Bernays, one of the founders of public relations, to manage the company's innovative "Reach for a Lucky Instead of a Sweet" campaign, witch advertised the weight-losing side effect of smoking. Hill was pleased with Bernays' performance and eventually assigned him the job of leading the attack on the female public-smoking taboo. Towards this end, Bernays launched his "Torches of Freedom" campaign, which ended in a phony spontaneous march of women down one of New York's most fashionable streets -Fifth Avenue- on Easter Sunday, 1929.

• 英文を日本語に訳していただけませんか?

以下の英文を日本語に訳して下さい。 Are you a Director/Senior Management of a public listed company in any recognised security exchange, a Prescribed Person, or a Politically Exposed Person (PEP) . Are you a citizen or a tax resident of the United States of America? Are you born in the U.S. (or a U.S. territory) but am no longer a U.S. citizen as you have voluntarily surrendered your citizenship? If a TIN is unavailable, provide the appropriate reason. A:The jurisdiction where the account holder is a resident for tax purposes dose not issue TINs to its residents. B:The account holder is unable to obtain a TIN. Please explain the reason. C:TIN is not requied.Select this reason only if the authorities of the jurisdiction of residence do not require the TIN to be disclosed.

• 日本語訳をお願い致します。

In January 1916, Baratov drove the Turks and Persian tribesman and occupied Hamedan. On February 26, Baratov's forces captured Kermanshah. On March 12, Baratov's forces captured Kharind. Baratov reached the Ottoman frontier, 150 miles from Baghdad in the Mesopotamia campaign, by the middle of May. It was expected that this unit would eventually effect a juncture with the British army in Mesopotamia. In fact, a Cossack company of five officers and 110 men left the Baratov's Russian division on May 8, rode southward a distance of about 180 miles through the territory of disaffected tribesmen, crossing several mountain passes at an altitude of 8,000 feet, and reached the British front on the Tigris on May 18.

• 日本語に訳してください!!

英語が苦手で本当にわかりません。よろしくお願いします。翻訳機は日本語の文章が理解できないんです。 MARDIRID, Spain-Leopoldo Fernandez was earning. $150,000 a year as an executive in Spain with Johnson & Johnson when he decided to open a pizzeria on the side. "Keep in mind, I knew nothing about pizza. My job was about selling heart valves, heart monitors, surgical instruments." said the 47-year-old Cuban-American, a former marketing director for the U.S. medical supply company. six years later, Fernandez is the president of TelePizza, a multinational with projected sales of $120 million this year. By year's end, the Madrid-based pizza businessman's name will adorn more then 200 outlets in 10 countries. The company, one of the first to answer a need for convenience goods in modernizing Spain, may even be the world's fastest growing pizza chain, according to a recent issue of the trade magazine Pizza Today and research by TelePizza. "I thought I'd just open five little stores and keep my job at Johnson & Johnson," recalles Fernandez in an interview as he puffed a $5 Cuban cigar. Two small Cuban flags are placed on his desk top.

• 日本語訳をお願いいたします。

Two German field guns came into action east of the farm.However von Lettow’s observers on the flanks of the Ulugurus had seen the dust cloud made by Enslin’s brigade and on the evening of 23 August von Lettow despatched a formation under Captain Otto (23rd and 24th Field Companies, 14th Reserve Company, 1st and 6th Schutzen Companies and a 6-centimeter field gun) to Mlali. Otto arrived shortly after Enslin and immediately turned the German defence into attack, making Enslin withdraw his troops on the ridge back across the river.

• 日本語へ翻訳して欲しいです。

:^) Your are right! is by the character of the person . but i still think that you are a wonderful person . i like you the way you are there is no problem if you want to see my album of my facebook この文章ですが、日本語へ翻訳して下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします

以下の英文はあるホームページのニュース記事の冒頭です。特に「,」の後の日本語訳がわかりません。 a handicapとcompanyの名詞が二つ続き、次にsaysとisの動詞が2つ続いています(これがよくわかりません)。 [とりあえず日本語訳] Verizon Wirelessからの最新の音楽サービスが、どこかで得られたMP3音楽の再生の妨げになっている、不利な条件にあるその会社は純粋に一時的なものであり、著作権制限の競争とは関係ないものであると言っている。 The first edition of a new music service from Verizon Wireless hampers a cell phone's ability to play MP3 songs acquired elsewhere, a handicap the company says is purely temporary and unrelated to larger battles over digital copyright restrictions. 日本語訳お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします(英語→日本語)

申し訳ございませんが 翻訳お願いします。 Hello: Your notes will help the company's booking sheet on the Japanese tourists Be sure to help you keep the seat You can return to the company's reply to a single print reservation down, produce a single appointment to the company's staff when booking travel tickets do confirm the date, thank you!

• 日本語訳がわからないので教えてください( 一一)

日本語訳がわからないので教えてください( 一一) Trust that can be as hard to put a price tag on, and as fragile, as Southwest's famously-high employee morale, on display at this company meeting only days before the bad news emerged. アメリカのサウスウェスト航空が問題を起こした時の文章で出てきたんですが、いまいち意味がわからないので、どなたかお願いします。

• 日本語訳を教えてください!

(1)One of your duties will be some light typing. (2)She would like a real raise, not just a few dollar (3)The software company offers training in Atlanta (4)There will be a holiday on Monday. (5)Our department has never been this productive before. 上記の5つの英文ですが的確な日本語訳が分かりませんので、英語に詳しい方がいらっしゃいましたら教えて頂きたいです。