添削結果:学生の日常と技術の挑戦

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 学生の日常や技術の挑戦を通じて、様々な経験を積んでいます。
  • 今日の給食はやきそば、ぱん、焼売、りんご、牛乳でした。
  • 技術の授業でメッセージボードを作成していますが、曲げる部分を熱しすぎて焦げてしまいました。金属の切断作業も大変ですが、苦労した分楽しみにしています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください

I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know Today's school lunch was chow mein, bread, steamed meatboll dumplings, an apple and milk. The message board is made in the technology class lesson. I will bend the whiteboard It has scorched by doing too much though the bent part was heated. I will be cut the board of metal it's very difficult. But I fun completion because hardship. 今日の給食は やきそば ぱん 焼売 りんご 牛乳でした。 今、技術でメッセージボードを作っています。 ホワイトボードを曲げようと思い。曲げる部分を熱していたのですが、やり過ぎで焦げてしまいました。 また、メッセージボードの制作で台座になる金属を切断する作業があるのですが 切るのがなかなか大変でした。 でも苦労した分出来上がるのが楽しみです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。今、技術でメッセージボードを作っています。 I am currently making a message board in our metal workshop. 2。ホワイトボードを曲げようと思い。曲げる部分を熱していたのですが、やり過ぎで焦げてしまいました。 In the process of heating the board to curl the surface I overheated it and burned it. 3。また、メッセージボードの制作で台座になる金属を切断する作業があるのですが 切るのがなかなか大変でした。 I also had to cut the metal base of the board and it wasn't easy. 4。でも苦労した分出来上がるのが楽しみです。 Because I worked hard on the project I am looking forward to the finished product. 初めはよく出来ていますので,そのままで通じると思います。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

The message board is made in the technology class lesson. 受動態にすると「自分」が関わっているかどうか不明です。自分が作っているなら、"I" を主語にする方が、最初から明らかになります。 なぜホワイトボードを曲げなければいけないのか想像がつきません。メッセージを書く面が曲がっていたら書きにくいと思うんですが。 "I will bend the whiteboard." "I will be [cutting] the board of metal." 過去の出来事を話しているのに、 will を使って未来形にしたのはなぜでしょうか。 hardship は人生における苦難・苦労のことですので、この場合はちょっと大袈裟です。また、because の後に名詞、名詞句などが続く場合は、because of を使います。 (例: because of the hardship) Today's school lunch was chow mein, bread, steamed meatball dumplings, an apple, and milk. I'm making a message board in the shop class. I was trying to bend the whiteboard by heating it, but I overdid it and scorched the whiteboard. I also cut a metal board to be the base of the message board, which was really hard to do. I'm even more excited to finish it now because of the hard work I'm putting in. 今日の給食は、やきそば、パン、焼売、りんご、牛乳でした。 今、技術工作のクラスでメッセージボードを作っています。ホワイトボードを曲げようとして曲げる部分を熱していたのですが、やり過ぎて焦がしてしまいました。また、メッセージボードの台座になる金属ボードを切断する作業がありましたが、なかなか大変でした。でも苦労した分出来上がるのが楽しみです。

関連するQ&A

• m(-_-)m 英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。

英文の添削をよろしくお願いします。 文法の間違いは気にしないで、って言われても、気になります。ネイティブは、文法の間違いを結構チェックしているらしいです。 Gramatical mistakes weigh on my mind if someone tells me not to be worried them. I heard "Native English speakers often check out these mistakes. I was told not to care about grammatical mistakes so much. But I cannot help thinking it. Native English speakers more often check the mistakes than we think. I heard that the carelessness of English grammar lead native English speakers to think that the speaker is a careless person. Although you tell me not to care of gramatical mistakes, I take care of gramatical mistakes. I heardn natives check on gramatical mistakes very much.

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 October 16th ‘10 I was busy today. As soon as I got up morning, I went to do rice-cake making. As a mallet of today was bigger than I had used ones of past, my arm パンパンになった。 And it was fine, I was tired a lot. After rice-cake making, I had to put a TV board together. But I had just bought some parts for that. When I got a call from the shop buying the TV, I was not easy a little. But I had a promise with my friends to go out to drink, I gave up it and did it. We met in grilled meet restaurant. We bought a 50percent off ticket of this restaurant with an internet. It was great and we would be full. As the TV will come to my house yester morning, I had better go to sleep early. It is almost 2 o’clock.

• 添削、お願いします

以下の英語はどうですか。 A: アメリカ旅行どうだった? B: すごくよかったよ。天気も良かったし。 A: 何か買い物した? B: それが、買い物するつもりで行かなかったからあまりお金を持っていかなかったのさ。ま、今回は下見ということで、買い物は次回の楽しみに取っておくよ。 A: How was your trip to the US? B: It was great. The weather was great, too. A: Did you go shopping? B: Well, I didn't take a lot of money with me because I hadn't planned to shop around. I was just looking around. Shopping will be a pleasure next time.

• 添削お願い致します。

I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. Today was English final exam. The last time exam is the average points 50, I was points 30. My close friend when midterm exam is It was good point. So goes good class. I was left behind. I know I can't keep going this way I study English hard. I expectation is 60 point, first of all I want to take a point that is higher than the average score. The next test, I want to higher scores. 今日は期末試験で英語がありました。 前回は平均点が50点で僕は35点でした。 僕と仲の良い男子は中間試験が良くて出来る組に行ってしまいました。 僕は一人残されてしまいました。そこでこのままではいけないと思って英語に力を入れました。 僕の予想では今回は60点です。取り敢えず平均点より上をだし、次の試験ではそれ以上を目指したいと思っています。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

こんにちは。 仕事でお世話になった人にカードを渡したく、その英文の添削をお願いします。 手紙をありがとう。とても嬉しかったよ。あなたたちと一緒に働きとても楽しかった!素敵な時間を過ごすことができました。ありがとう。 私はこの思い出を、一生、忘れないでしょう。 アメリカの沢山の情報をありがとう。旅行、楽しんでくるね。 カフェに行って、おいしいケーキを食べてくるよ。 あなたが作るパンとお菓子は、世界で一番おいしい! あなたの笑顔と優しい声が好きです。 あなたと再び会うことができる日まで、元気でお過ごしください。 Thank you for the letter. I was very glad ! I was very happy for me to work with you. I had great time. Thank you. I will not forget this memories all my life. Thank you for a lot of information on France. I will enjoy trip to America. And, I will go to the cafe, and eat a delicious cake. You make blead and sweet that the most delicious in the world. I like your pretty smile and voice. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削おねがいします。

The day before yesterday,entrance ceremony took place at the city holl. The ceremony was so long that I had fallen asleep during it. During the ceremony,there was a award ceremony of high achiever and I will want to set out it. Today,there was TOEIC test. I was so sad because I noticed I have no ability of English. I want to know how I can speak English. In the future, I want to come up big in the foreign country。 おととい、市のホールで入学式がありました。 式はとても長くて、途中寝てしまいました。 式の途中で成績優秀者の表彰があり、自分も将来目指したいと思いました。 今日は、TOEICのテストでした。 自分の英語力のなさに落胆しました。 どうやったら英語を話せるようになるのか知りたいです。 将来は海外で活躍したいと思ってます。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を楽しむでしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。

• 添削をお願いします!

1)I used to play golf when I was in Scotland. 2)You ought to be proud of your father. 3)It is strange that you must say so. 4)Whatever you will say, I cannot believe you. 5)You should to be careful when you drive a car. 6)It must have been a splendid sight. 7)Wherever you may go, I will find you. 8)You studied so hard to pass the test. It should be all right. 特に助動詞が合っているか見ていただきたいです。 解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削をお願いします。

実は、私はあるSNSのメッセージ受信の設定を勘違いしていて、受信されたら知らせる機能をオフにしていたんです。 それで、みんなからのメッセージを半年くらい無視していたことになっていたんですよ。トホホ(-_-) 以下の文章が正しいかどうか添削をお願いします。 私はXXXのメッセージ機能を全く理解していませんでした。 だから、私は私の受信トレイが働いていないと長い間思っていました。 でも、それが間違った考えだと今日気がつきました。 ごめんね、みんな。 I didn’t understand the message function of XXX at all. So I had thought my inbox didn’t work for a long time. But I realized that it was wrong idea today. Sorry, guys!!! もっとネイティブに近い文章になればと思うんですが、私が書けるのはこれで精一杯です。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。よろしくお願いします。

Unfortunately,I was robbed of my pleasure recently. I had my favorite view that was precious thing to me. The view is the sea that was able to see from the road in front of my house. I arrived at my house while always seeing the sea in the front. But a new house is built there pretty soon. I'm sure they will be enjoy the view every day and I'll be worry about scenery disappear little by little. 残念なことに私の楽しみが奪われました。 私には大切な景色があります。その景色は私の家の前の道から見える海です。 私はいつも正面に海を見ながら家に辿り着きます。しかし、まもなくそこには家が建ちます。 きっと彼らはその景色を毎日楽しむ事でしょう、そして私は少しずつ消えていく風景に悩まされるでしょう。