• 締切済み

英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。質問文・(説明)・⇒添削文の順に併記します。 I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit.(「2年ほど前」は最後までかかるし、強調の意味を込めることも兼ねて、文頭に出しましょう。fitをmy bodyの補語にするのは違和感があります。) ⇒A couple of years ago, I used to do YOGA exercise every day, so my body was pretty flexible and I was feeing quite fit. I was healthy.(前文と重なるところがあるので、「すなわち」や「極めて」などを追加しましょうか。"..."で囲んで、ややおどけた表現にしてもいいでしょうね。) ⇒That is to say, I was "so awfully/terribly" healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA.(ここに劣等比較を用いるのは、あまり適切ではないと思います。) ⇒However, I was losing my interest in doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week.(文脈上、この文は後回しにしましょう。)⇒* About the same time, I started to have too much appetite.(悪い条件が重なったという意味で、「その上さらに」を追加しましょう。) ⇒Moreover/Besides, almost at the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal.(時制の一致を忘れずに。) ⇒I could not stop eating until I got full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy.(*「週3日のジョギング」は非制限用法の関係詞で説明し、「~するほどに…」は"so...as to~"を利用しましょう。それから、「出っ腹」には"spare tire"を追加するなど、してちょっとおどけてみませんか?) ⇒In spite of my jogging, which I was taking three days a week, I ended up by getting so much weight as to have a big tummy or "a double spare tire"! I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.(「ここで一念発起して…」を加え、「再挑戦」の意味でredoを、「食事制限」にdietを使いましょう。) ⇒But here, making up my mind to get back my health, I will go back to that YOGA and REDO brush up my body; and, of course, I am going on a DIET little by little. 以上の添削文を続けて示せば、こうなります。(3つの段落に分けました。) A couple of years ago, I used to do YOGA exercise every day, so my body was pretty flexible and I was feeing quite fit. That is to say, I was "so awfully/terribly" healthy. However, I was losing my interest in doing YOGA. Moreover/Besides, almost at the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I got full in every meal. In spite of my jogging, which I was taking three days a week, I ended up by getting so much weight as to have a big tummy or "a double spare tire"! But here, making up my mind to get back my health, I will go back to that YOGA and REDO brush up my body; and, of course, I am going on a DIET little by little.

kabihana
質問者

お礼

御丁寧な説明にアドバイスにどうもありがとうございます。とてもとても勉強になりました。

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Until two years ago I did daily yoga exercise. So my body was supple and I was in good health.   But I lost my interest in yoga and switched to jogging three days a week. About this time I started to overeat and gained weight in spite of the jogging. I plan to go back to the yoga and eat less. とも。添削になっていなかったらごめんなさい。

kabihana
質問者

お礼

とても勉強になりました。どうもありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします!(3)

現在試験に向けて勉強している受験生です。 よろしければ以下の英作の添削をお願いします! #(1)(2)は会話文の英訳、(3)(4)(5)別の長文中のある1文の英訳 (1)年に1回くらいはカナダに帰るんですか? Are you going to go back to Canada every year at least one time? (2)いいえ。でも、毎年帰ることはできなくても、2年に1回くらいは帰りたいですね。 No,I'm not.But I want to do every two years at least one time even if I couldn't do every year. (3)そこは散歩やサイクリングをするのにうってつけの町である。 It is the town suited to strolling and cycling very much. (4)大気汚染はほとんどないし、通りにゴミも散らかってない。 Not only the air is little polluted, but also garbbage is not thrown away in the street. (5)女の人が一人立ち止まり、あきれたような表情を浮かべて、私をじっと見つめた。 A woman stopped walking, looking at me with her face sad.

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

美味しいものを食べると気持ちが明るくなるのはどうしてだろう?この前友達と居酒屋に行った時、なんと900円の玉子焼きがお品書きにあった。900円?高すぎると思いつつも興味本意だろうかあるいは休日だったためにお金の手放しが良かったのであろうか、つい頼んでしまった。それは高くても文句は言えない程の美味しさだったと思う。 When you eat delicious foods, why are you happy? Several days ago,I went to Japanese style bar with a friend of mine. There were Japanese omlette in a menu, which was priced at 900 yen . …… 900 yen ? I thought that was so expensive, but I was interested in that,and I could afford to order it, so I ordered it. That was delicious,and I thought, it was worth paying at high prices. ついの表現がよく分からず、また日本語相当の訳ができていないところもありますが、ご指導の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします。 (1)たくさんの苦情の手紙が私のところに送られてくるが、 重要なものには受け取った日に返事を出すことにしている。 Many letters of complaint is sent to me. I am to reply to important ones on the day I am given them . (2)たった一言の激励と理解の言葉があれば、 あの少年が間違った方向に進むのを防ぐことができただろう。 With just a word to understand and encourage that boy ,we could have prevented him from going to wrong way. あと encourageはsvoが可能かどうかもお願いします。 宜しくお願いします!

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問 新聞の休みの日は手持ちぶさただ。いつもはあわただしい朝の時間が特に長く感じられる。しかし、朝のコーヒーを楽しみ、駅までゆったりと歩けるのはこの日だけだ。休刊日もまんざらすてたものではない。 私の解答 I have nothing to do in press holidays. I feel busy and long morning time much longer than that of usual. However only press holidays can I enjoy morning coffee and go to the station at ease. Press holidays aren't altogether bad. よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削をお願いします  

欲を言えば例文だけでなく間違いの箇所の指摘をしてくれると助かります。 彼は家まで車で送りましょうかと言ってくれたが、私はその申し出を丁寧に断り、駅までゆっくり歩いていった。 He said that he would drive me home but I refused it politely and strolled to the station. 私の家は大通り沿いにあるので、道路の騒音に悩んでいる。 Because my house is on the big street, I have the trouble that the street is noisy. 翌日彼女に会うので、彼は早く寝ることにした。 He decided to sleep early to meet her the next day. 試験の日が近づくにつれて、彼らはだんだん神経質になっていった。 As the day of the exam was approaching, they got more and more nervous.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

早起きは苦手という人が多いようだ。私も夜更かしは平気だが、早起きはとてもつらい。 ただ、所用で早く起きる日は気分が一新する。頬を打つ朝の大気は優しく快い。 一日がことさら長く、充実した時間をすごした実感がある。よし、明日からはと心に 決めるのだが、翌朝になるとその決心は鈍ってしまう。 It seems that many people are not good at waking up early.This is true of me very much, while I don't mind staying up late. However, I feel fresh in waking up early for some reasons. The air which awake me is comfortable. When I do it, I feel the day to be longer than usual and realize I spent full time in it. I heartily decide to do so from tomorrow, but I always lose the decision next morning. 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をして下さい\(^o^)/

こんにちは! ついさきほど、住みたい国を自由に選びその理由を述べるというテーマの英作文をしました。 もし、不自然な点、明らかにおかしい点などがありましたらお教えくださいm(__)m I want to live in Hawaii. When my family and I visited there 5 years ago, we got a lot of fun. I spended most of times swimming in the sea. The sea was so clear that there were many kinds of fish. I think it's very nice to be able to swim there every day. Besides, all foods I ate in Hawaii were very delicious. I want to eat dishes which we ate at a restaurant once again. I think living in Hawaii is great. So I chose Hawaii.

• 英作文 添削

英作の添削をお願いします One day I was driving a car. On the small intersection without signals, a big truck was coming from the right at very high speed. I had two choices. One was to go forward very fast. The other was to stop. I stopped. As a result, my car's front was broken. But I was totally OK. If I had gone forward, I would have been dead.

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

飽きずに続いているのは、時間を忘れて没頭できるからだ。ささやかながら、充実感もある。急ぎの仕事に振り回されることもあるが、少しは縛られないと、日常になんの区切りもなくて、逆に不安になる。 The reason why I am keeping on without tireness is that I can be absorbed without paying attentions to time. There are also satisfactions a little. Although I often be busy for work which is to be finished by a few days, if I were entirely free, on the contrary, I become wary because there become not to definite variety in every day life. 宜しくお願いします。