• 締切済み
  • 困ってます

英作文の添削をお願いします

I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit. I was healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week. About the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy. I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数60
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• 回答No.2
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8269/10196)

以下のとおりお答えします。質問文・(説明)・⇒添削文の順に併記します。 I used to do YOGA every day a couple of years ago, so my body was pretty flexible and fit.(「2年ほど前」は最後までかかるし、強調の意味を込めることも兼ねて、文頭に出しましょう。fitをmy bodyの補語にするのは違和感があります。) ⇒A couple of years ago, I used to do YOGA exercise every day, so my body was pretty flexible and I was feeing quite fit. I was healthy.(前文と重なるところがあるので、「すなわち」や「極めて」などを追加しましょうか。"..."で囲んで、ややおどけた表現にしてもいいでしょうね。) ⇒That is to say, I was "so awfully/terribly" healthy. However I was getting less interested doing YOGA.(ここに劣等比較を用いるのは、あまり適切ではないと思います。) ⇒However, I was losing my interest in doing YOGA. Instead I started going jogging three days a week.(文脈上、この文は後回しにしましょう。)⇒* About the same time, I started to have too much appetite.(悪い条件が重なったという意味で、「その上さらに」を追加しましょう。) ⇒Moreover/Besides, almost at the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I get full in every meal.(時制の一致を忘れずに。) ⇒I could not stop eating until I got full in every meal. In spite of I do jogging, I ended up getting so much weight and to have big tummy.(*「週3日のジョギング」は非制限用法の関係詞で説明し、「~するほどに…」は"so...as to~"を利用しましょう。それから、「出っ腹」には"spare tire"を追加するなど、してちょっとおどけてみませんか?) ⇒In spite of my jogging, which I was taking three days a week, I ended up by getting so much weight as to have a big tummy or "a double spare tire"! I will DO brush up on YOGA for my body and I am going to eat less little by little.(「ここで一念発起して…」を加え、「再挑戦」の意味でredoを、「食事制限」にdietを使いましょう。) ⇒But here, making up my mind to get back my health, I will go back to that YOGA and REDO brush up my body; and, of course, I am going on a DIET little by little. 以上の添削文を続けて示せば、こうなります。(3つの段落に分けました。) A couple of years ago, I used to do YOGA exercise every day, so my body was pretty flexible and I was feeing quite fit. That is to say, I was "so awfully/terribly" healthy. However, I was losing my interest in doing YOGA. Moreover/Besides, almost at the same time, I started to have too much appetite. I could not stop eating until I got full in every meal. In spite of my jogging, which I was taking three days a week, I ended up by getting so much weight as to have a big tummy or "a double spare tire"! But here, making up my mind to get back my health, I will go back to that YOGA and REDO brush up my body; and, of course, I am going on a DIET little by little.

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

御丁寧な説明にアドバイスにどうもありがとうございます。とてもとても勉強になりました。

• 回答No.1
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15257/32912)

Until two years ago I did daily yoga exercise. So my body was supple and I was in good health.   But I lost my interest in yoga and switched to jogging three days a week. About this time I started to overeat and gained weight in spite of the jogging. I plan to go back to the yoga and eat less. とも。添削になっていなかったらごめんなさい。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

とても勉強になりました。どうもありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をどなたかお願いします!(3)

現在試験に向けて勉強している受験生です。 よろしければ以下の英作の添削をお願いします! #(1)(2)は会話文の英訳、(3)(4)(5)別の長文中のある1文の英訳 (1)年に1回くらいはカナダに帰るんですか? Are you going to go back to Canada every year at least one time? (2)いいえ。でも、毎年帰ることはできなくても、2年に1回くらいは帰りたいですね。 No,I'm not.But I want to do every two years at least one time even if I couldn't do every year. (3)そこは散歩やサイクリングをするのにうってつけの町である。 It is the town suited to strolling and cycling very much. (4)大気汚染はほとんどないし、通りにゴミも散らかってない。 Not only the air is little polluted, but also garbbage is not thrown away in the street. (5)女の人が一人立ち止まり、あきれたような表情を浮かべて、私をじっと見つめた。 A woman stopped walking, looking at me with her face sad.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

曲が演奏されているときに突然誰かの携帯が鳴った。 Suddenly someone's cellular phone rang while one was performing a music. 雨が降っていたので彼は出かけずに家にいた。 Because it was raining,he was home instead of going out. 彼は仕事でニューヨークに行かざるをえなかった。 He had to go to N.Y. because of his business. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!!

こんにちは。 私は今度大学受験をする高校3年生の者なのですが、 塾に通っておらず、明日は学校も開いておらず、 英作文を添削してくれる人がいないため、書き込ませていただきました。 明後日が入試日なので、もし詳しい方がおられましたら 至急添削よろしくお願い致します>< (青山学院大学2004年文学部 2/13実施) 問題:次の設問について、50語程度の英文を書きなさい。 If you became the principal of your high school, what would change about it, and how would you change it? 私の解答: I want to do the mental education and I think every teachers must change their own mind. So it is the teacher's education that I want to do first. For example, teachers and I discuss each other about education, we make a new aim about education,and so on. (49字) 頼む側なのに至急添削してほしいという無理なお願いをして申し訳ないのですが、よろしくお願いします。 

• 英作文の添削を

課題で、"A Part-time Job for Me"というタイトルの英作文をしました。 文法的な間違いや、不自然な表現がなく、ちゃんと意味が通るかどうか不安なので、添削をしていただきたいと思い、投稿しました。 よろしくお願いします。 I don’t work part-time now.   Because I’m very busy with study now and I cannot find an offer of a part-time job that condition conforms to me, nearby my house. However, it is not that I don't work at all.  My relative sometimes asks me to mow the grass of the field and vacancy.  And she asks me help with the final income tax return at the end of the year.  Another relative, cannot use computer, sometimes asks me to make documents with a Microsoft Office Word.  The member of a municipal assembly of the acquaintance’s husband of my father asks me to create his Website.  The reward of these work is more expensive than the wage of the general part-time job.  However, there are few incomes because there is little work. I will want to do work of distributing mails at the post office in next winter vacation if I work part-time.  I've ever done this work when I was a tenth grader, and this work was pleasant.  And there is a post office near my house.  I can go there by bicycle in about thirty minutes. It is not suitable to deliver mails for me.  When I worked once to deliver mails by bicycle, I took time very much to finish work because I cannot ride a motor bicycle.  So I delivered it by bicycle.  But I ran slow by bicycle.  And I wasn’t good to learn the route very much.   Therefore the vice-postmaster changed my work into distributing mails.  This work was easier than delivering mails.  It was worm in post office and I was able to have confectionery, oranges, juice and for a break.  But my wage was higher than the other part-time worker because the wage of the postman was applied even after work changed because at first I was adopted as the postman that is higher wage than worker of distributing mails.  So I was able to work easily and get much money.

• 英作文の添削です。

もうすでにクラブ活動は、始まってるよ。コーチがものすごく走らせて、筋肉トレーニングもあるから死にそうだよ^^来週にトライアウト三日間あるから受ければいいじゃん!って club soccer have already started! The coach makes us run too much and muscle training. practice is very tight! We will have a 3-day-tryout, so you should take it! でいいですか??

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

美味しいものを食べると気持ちが明るくなるのはどうしてだろう?この前友達と居酒屋に行った時、なんと900円の玉子焼きがお品書きにあった。900円?高すぎると思いつつも興味本意だろうかあるいは休日だったためにお金の手放しが良かったのであろうか、つい頼んでしまった。それは高くても文句は言えない程の美味しさだったと思う。 When you eat delicious foods, why are you happy? Several days ago,I went to Japanese style bar with a friend of mine. There were Japanese omlette in a menu, which was priced at 900 yen . …… 900 yen ? I thought that was so expensive, but I was interested in that,and I could afford to order it, so I ordered it. That was delicious,and I thought, it was worth paying at high prices. ついの表現がよく分からず、また日本語相当の訳ができていないところもありますが、ご指導の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1) 私にとって年末恒例のドタバタといえば、やはり年賀状の製作である。 (2)世間では年末というと大掃除を挙げる向きもあろうかとは思うが、 (3)わが家では、そちらについては妻が一切の監督権限を有しているので、 (4)掃く拭く磨く塗る洗う々の作業量は膨大であっても、一兵卒として参戦する私はむしろ気が楽である。 (5)ちなみに妻は大元帥なので大掃除については後方で作戦の差配のみを行うことになっている。 (1)Speaking of what I do in haste at the end of every year, it is writing New Year cards. (2)I think that people in general tend to associate the end of the year with house cleaning. (3)However, in my family, only my wife has the right to oversee the tasks. (4)So I , a rank and file , feel comfortable ,even though there is much work , such as sweeping, wiping, polishing, painting, and washing. (5)Incidentally, my wife is supposed to only command the operations behind us since she is a director.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

相変わらず海外旅行が花盛りだ。【せっかくたくさんのお金を使っている以上、ただ外国の景色を眺めて帰ってくるだけでは、もったいない。】 You spend a lot of money on a trip abroad, so just going sightseeing and returning home is only waste of money. 解答では ..., it is waste just to see the sight and come back. となっていたんですが、上のように書いても意味通じるでしょうか?

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問 新聞の休みの日は手持ちぶさただ。いつもはあわただしい朝の時間が特に長く感じられる。しかし、朝のコーヒーを楽しみ、駅までゆったりと歩けるのはこの日だけだ。休刊日もまんざらすてたものではない。 私の解答 I have nothing to do in press holidays. I feel busy and long morning time much longer than that of usual. However only press holidays can I enjoy morning coffee and go to the station at ease. Press holidays aren't altogether bad. よろしくお願い致しますm(_ _)m

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

世の中からいい人と言われる人間になるのは簡単です。耳ざわりのいい言葉を操り、困窮した立場にある人間、いわゆる弱者と呼ばれる人々の側に立ってものを語ればいいんです。しかし、人から信頼される人になるという事は、一筋縄ではいきません。 It is easy to be said you are kind by other people.This is because, to be said so, all you have to do is using the word which do not irritate others and talking as if you were on behalf of poor people so to speak the weak. However, on the other hand, it is difficult to be believed by others. よろしくお願いします。