学校での救命講習と心肺蘇生の方法

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 学校で行われた特別授業では、救命講習を学びました。
  • 意識がない人に対しての人工呼吸や心肺蘇生の方法を教わりました。
  • 心肺蘇生は1秒間に100回のリズムで行い、体力を使うため疲れます。また、心肺蘇生中に肋骨が折れる可能性がありますが、罪に問われないようです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

添削してください。お願いします

I am a second year student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. Today's school lunch was stew hijiki seaweed, milk,wonton soup and mackerel's gomayaki. Today was a special class of a lifesaving course. The way of artificial respiration on a person not conscious and the way of the cardiopulmonary revival were learnt. The cardiopulmonary revival is done by the rhythm of 100 times a second. 今日の給食は白米 ワンタンスープ 鯖のごまやき ひじきの炒め煮 牛乳でした。 今日は学校で救命講習の特別授業がありました。 意識がない人にたいしての人工呼吸のやり方や心肺蘇生のやり方を教わりました。 心肺蘇生は一秒間に100回のリズムでやります。 体力を使うので疲れます。心肺蘇生はやっている最中に肋骨を折ってしまうことがありますが、罪には問われないようです。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.3

「一秒間に100回」は人間わざではありませんので、「一分間に100回」に変更します。 Today we had a special class on lifesaving. We learned how to revive an unconscious person using mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and/or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). You need to apply 100 chest compressions per minute when doing CPR, which is very tiring. We also learned that doing chest compressions may cause fractured ribs on the other person, but you won't be charged with a crime having tried to save a life.

rara1234
質問者

お礼

回答有難う御座います。 済みません。こちらも間違えていました。 大変助かりました。

その他の回答 (2)

• ID10T5
  • ベストアンサー率31% (732/2313)
回答No.2

いつも使うところを直したほうがいいと思います。 >>I am a second year student in junior high school. If I make a mistake, please tell me. I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know.

rara1234
質問者

お礼

ご指摘有難う御座います。次から使わせていただきます。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

Good evening, gentleman! >体力を使うので疲れます。心肺蘇生はやっている最中に肋骨を折ってしまうことがありますが、罪には問われないようです。 この部分の英訳をお忘れのようです。

rara1234
質問者

お礼

済みません。うっかりしていました。

関連するQ&A

• 添削してください

The Second Red Scare was a fear-driven phenomenon brought on by the growing power of communist countries in the wake of the Second World War, particularly the Soviet Union. Many in the U.S. feared that the Soviet Union and its allies were planning to forcefully spread communism around the globe, overthrowing both democratic and capitalist institutions as it went. With the Soviet Union occupying much of Eastern and Central Europe, many in the U.S. perceived their fears of communist expansionism as confirmed. The U.S. also feared that communist agents had infiltrated the federal government. Second Red Scare(赤狩り)についてまとめた文章なのですが、もう少し簡単にまとめることはできないでしょうか? (一応自分なりにまとめてみました↓) ⇨The Second Red Scare was a fear-driven phenomenon brought on by the growing power of communist countries in the Soviet Union. The U.S. feared that the Soviet Union and its allies were planning to forcefully spread communism around the globe, overthrowing both democratic and capitalist institutions as it went. With the Soviet Union occupying much of Eastern and Central Europe, many in the U.S. feared of communist expansion and invasioned the federal governent. 最後の文章を3つ目の文章にまとめたのですが、いかがでしょうか? 添削、もしくはこのような表現があるよ、もっと簡単にできるよ、などあれば教えて欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を添削してください

The lavender scareについての文です。 The lavender scare refers to a witch hunt and the mass firings of gay people in the 1950s from the United States government. It paralleled the anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red Scare. Gay men and lesbians were said to be security risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove them from state employment. The Lavender Scare was fueled by postwar fears that the U.S. was in a state of moral decline, dominated by a new class of powerful government bureaucrats, and threatened by communism. ⇨The lavender scare refers to a witch hunt and the gay people. It paralleled the anti-communist campaign known as McCarthyism and the Second Red Scare. Gay men and lesbians were said to be security risks and communist sympathizers, which led to the call to remove them from state employment. The Lavender Scare was fueled by postwar fears that the U.S. was threatened by communism. 上の文をまとめたのですが、長かったので⇨以降、またまとめ直しました。 ⇨以降の英文を添削して欲しいです。 もし、ここも省いてもいいよ、もっと簡単な表現があるよ、などあればそちらも教えて欲しいです。 さらに短くなれば、嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願いいたします

高校の宿題なのですがあっているのかわかりません 英語の得意なかた修正お願いいたします なるべく高校生レベルでしていただければ幸いです 僕は夏休みに自転車で二泊三日の旅に行きました。 僕は京都の南に住んでいます。 家から三重県の「長島スパーランド」を目的地として出発しました。 一日目は朝五時に出発しました。まず京都駅を通り滋賀県に着きました。 そして山を越えて三重県に行こうとしましたが山頂で道が土砂崩れにより通行止めとなっていました。 だから自転車を担いで無理やり通って三重県に着き一日目が終わりました。 二日目は朝四時に出発して「長島スパーランド」に着きました。 そして一日プールで遊びました。 その夜名古屋城を見に自転車をこぎました。 そして名古屋城を見てまた逆走をして二日目を終えました。 三日目の朝八時に別の道で帰ろうとしましたが、そこも通行止めで仕方なく さらに別の道を行きました。 家に着いたのは朝の四時でした。 すごくお尻が痛かったです。 もう二度と行きたくないです。 I went on a trip of 3rd by bicycle in two days in a summer vacation. I live in the south of Kyoto. I left "the Nagashima spar land" of Mie as a destination from a house. I departed at 5:00 a.m. on the first day. At first I arrived at Shiga via Kyoto Station. And I was going to go to Mie across the mountain, but a way was closed to traffic by a landslide on the mountaintop. Therefore I carried a bicycle on my shoulder and went by force and arrived at Mie, and the first day was over. I departed at 4:00 a.m. on the second day and reached "the Nagashima spar land". And I played a pool all day long. I pedaled a bicycle to watch Nagoya-jo Castle in the evening. And I made a double again to see Nagoya-jo Castle and finished the second day. I was going to return on another way at 8:00 a.m. of the third day, but there was closed, too, and there was no help for it and went another way. It was 4:00 of the morning that I arrived at the house. I had a pain in buttocks very. I want to never go.

• 添削お願いします

I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. Today's school lunch was yellowtail teriyaki, rice, soup, boiled spinach and milk Today's final exam at the first day. The subject is technology and home economics, mathematics,  history and health and physical education I think bad score. Tomorrow is holiday, so I studying hard at final exam in wednesday. 今日の給食は ブリの照り焼き ごはん スープ ほうれんそうのおひたし 牛乳でした。 今日は期末試験の一日目でした。 科目は 技術家庭 数学 保健体育 社会です。 手応えはあまりないです。 明日は休みなので水曜日の期末試験に備えて勉強します。

• 添削していただけませんか?

私は英語が苦手で英作文を作ったのですが、自信がないのでどなたか添削してください! よろしくお願いいたします。 History of soba that originated in Japan More than 9,000 years ago, buckwheat flour was found in the ruins of Kochi Prefecture. Soba was a familiar plant and food. Soba was used as a food before the Nara Period. At that time, they were eating rice gruel with grains. In the Edo period, soba was eaten as noodles. That cooking method was different from what it was today. Soba became popular around the middle of the 18th century. This is because it has changed to boiling cooking and you can enjoy the original deliciousness. And gradually, soba became a highly regional food, and the local soba was born. There is a place like [Shin-soba] near here. Soba has changed a lot in a long history.That's why they are so popular today.

• 添削お願い致します。

I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. Today was English final exam. The last time exam is the average points 50, I was points 30. My close friend when midterm exam is It was good point. So goes good class. I was left behind. I know I can't keep going this way I study English hard. I expectation is 60 point, first of all I want to take a point that is higher than the average score. The next test, I want to higher scores. 今日は期末試験で英語がありました。 前回は平均点が50点で僕は35点でした。 僕と仲の良い男子は中間試験が良くて出来る組に行ってしまいました。 僕は一人残されてしまいました。そこでこのままではいけないと思って英語に力を入れました。 僕の予想では今回は60点です。取り敢えず平均点より上をだし、次の試験ではそれ以上を目指したいと思っています。

• 添削お願いします

The pitch was given, but they played improvise on rhythm and phrasing. 「音程は与えられているが、リズムやフレージングにあたっては即興で演奏しています」 *つまり楽譜には音程(ピッチ)だけ記されていて、リズムなどは記されていなかったため即興を求められた、ということです。 またthey playedにしたのは、演奏された動画を紹介するため、playedと過去形にしました。 こちらの英文でいいか教えてほしです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削お願い致します。

I am a second grade domb student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know. Today's school lunch was pork and poteto in broth, rice, rolled egg, vegetable salad, orange and milk. Monday is the tests. Today is put and there is only the five days. The last English test is very bat score. So I want to take a average score at English test. Please assist. 今日の給食は、肉じゃが ごはん 卵焼き 野菜サラダ みかん 牛乳でした。 月曜日に試験があります。今日を入れて五日しかありません。 前回の英語の点数はかなり悪かったです。だから今回は平均点は取りたいです。 応援お願いします。 ところで、中間テストと期末テストは英語でどのように表記すれば良いのでしょうか。教えて下さい。

• 添削お願いします

At that time, he was not strong interested in music, but this environment that he was unconsciously touching with the rhythm of jazz and the sounds of koto influenced for future his music. 「当時、彼は音楽にあまり興味がありませんでしたが、無意識に触れていたジャズのリズムや琴の音色は彼の将来の音楽に影響を与えた。」 こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 添削してください

I am a second grade student of a junior high school. If you find any mistakes, please let me know Today's school lunch was chow mein, bread, steamed meatboll dumplings, an apple and milk. The message board is made in the technology class lesson. I will bend the whiteboard It has scorched by doing too much though the bent part was heated. I will be cut the board of metal it's very difficult. But I fun completion because hardship. 今日の給食は やきそば ぱん 焼売 りんご 牛乳でした。 今、技術でメッセージボードを作っています。 ホワイトボードを曲げようと思い。曲げる部分を熱していたのですが、やり過ぎで焦げてしまいました。 また、メッセージボードの制作で台座になる金属を切断する作業があるのですが 切るのがなかなか大変でした。 でも苦労した分出来上がるのが楽しみです。