• ベストアンサー

訳していただけますか?

この部分だけ理解出来ないのですが。。。 この前後の文章は子供達が元気そうでよかったとかまったく違う内容です。 よろしくお願い致します。 I sent an E-Mail to one of your friends. Her picture was of her and her 2 children at Disneyland. She hasn't written to me, so maybe she doesn't want a friend in America

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

あなたの友人にEメール送ってみたの。 ほら、ディズニーランドで二人の子供と一緒の写真の彼女。 でも一向に返事来ないし。たぶんアメリカで友人は欲しくないのかもね。

mizuho1979
質問者

お礼

すばらしい和訳、ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

私は貴方の友人のひとりにメールした。彼女の写真はディズニーランドで子供二人と撮ったものだった。  彼女からは連絡が無い、だからアメリカの友人は欲しくないのかもしれない。

mizuho1979
質問者

お礼

すばらしい和訳、ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 訳し方を教えて下さい。

She hides because she doesn't want people to see her 上記の英文の訳し方を教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 同意文問題の解答を教えて下さい(高校受験)

(1)He usually goes to his office by car.  He usually(     )(     )his office. (2)Cheese is made from milk.   They (     )milk (     )cheese. (3)I like the pictures which were drawn by him. I like the pictures(     )(     ). (4)He did not go to school yesterday. He(     )(     )(     )school yesterday. (5)I received a letter from her yesterday. I(     )(     )her yesterday. (6)Mary hasn’t written to me since 1987. I haven’t (     )(     )Mary since 1987. (7)She said to us ,”Please don’t be noisy.” She (     )us (     )(     )be noisy. (8)Some of my friends didn’t attend the meeting. Some of my friends were (     )(     )the meeting. (9)She smiled and said ,”How are you?” She said (     ) a (     ),”How are you?” (10)Can you see a small lake in front of that mountain? Can you see a small lake (     )that mountain?

• 日本語の意味に合う表現を1つ選んでください。

訳:彼女と連絡がとれないんだけど、仕事をやめたのかなあ。 (1) I couldn't reach her, maybe because of her unemployment. (2) I haven't been able to contact her. I wonder if she quit her job. (3) She hasn't been in touch. I'm afraid if she may no longer work. (4) It is impossible to telephone her. Perhaps she's stopped working. この4つの英文ってなにが違うんですか? どれも同じ意味に思えるのですが・・・ 詳しく教えてください(●^o^●)

• よろしくお願いします

A friend of our family lost her husband a few years ago. He had very little in terms of life insurance, and she’s been living on Social Security and Medicaid ever since. She told us recently that she used her credit card to pay for funeral expenses and hasn’t been able to pay more than the minimal amount each month. Her debt is now several thousand dollars, and she’s scared that she will be put in jail if she doesn’t pay it off soon. I don’t think that will happen as long as she pays something every month—but I’m not sure. She has thought about going bankrupt, but that would ruin her credit rating which she thinks would mean being evicted from her apartment. Can they? And how can we help her? We can’t really afford to pay it off for her; thinking maybe just a lump sum to pay it down somewhat? thinking maybe just a lump sum to pay it down somewhat?の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英訳おねがいします。

すみません。英訳お願いしたいのですが、詳しい方どなたか、力をかしてください。 she doesn't know the person.they take her places she doesn't know. 彼女はその人をしらない。彼らは彼女を知らないところへ連れて行く でしょうか??her places ってどいう意味でしょうか?もし、上の英訳ならherだけでいいのですよね?toもないですし、全く見当はずれの英訳をしていますか?

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

下記の日本語を英文に訳してください。お願いします。 My facebook page is not private. It is public. Maybe you can send email or some kind of message to those fans who want to see it? You could also make it part of the video, yes. It doesn't matter how - I just want every fan to see it somehow.

• なぜ進行形ではないか

Two years ago I moved to a beautiful suburb where there is no social life for someone under 40 without kids. I’ve mostly counted on my friends online. My best friend had also been living somewhere where she didn’t have a big social life, and we were both fairly depressed. I felt we were really close, and we talked almost every day online and a couple of times a month on the phone. A month ago she moved to New York City, where she now lives with an old friend and has many other friends nearby. She got a pet she loves and is doing really well in her field, and her depression is improving. I’m really happy for her. But she hasn’t spontaneously contacted me since she moved. I messaged her once, and her replies were monosyllabic. She hasn’t really engaged with me on social media, although she’s been more active than ever. I miss her, and I feel incredibly alone and depressed. I’ve cried for days about this. Our mutual friend thinks she’s just busy, but I suspect she doesn’t have room for me in her life anymore. I tried to be a supportive friend through all her rough times, but she’s basically gone from my life. How do I get over the hurt? Am I just jealous? 最後のところは「今まさにそのような状態」なのでAm I just being jealous?とはならないのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• built-in excuse

Our friendship appears completely one-sided, and doesn't seem to move past texting. I only see this friend if I travel to see him. He doesn't get in touch, with the built-in excuse of being "busy." ここでのbuilt-inはどう訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• an unearned allowance

I am in a relationship with a man who has two daughters, ages 9 and 10. At the end of his marriage, he and his wife filed for bankruptcy, partly due to her shopping addiction. Her spending doesn't appear to have changed, and I'm worried about how it's affecting her children, now and in the future. She immediately buys them everything they want to the point where there's really nothing to purchase for birthdays or Christmas, because they want for nothing. She buys them more clothes than any child could ever wear before they outgrow them. Recently she started giving them an unearned allowance of $20 a week, but she doesn't actually "give" them the money. She instead takes them shopping so they can spend the money. an unearned allowanceとはどういうことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 訳し方が分かりません。

「And now he's going to marry her, you see if he doesn't,and ~~~~.」 「 Amanda will do it herself.You see if she doesn't.」という二つの文が、同じ本の中の別々のページに載っているのですが、うまく訳せません。 「you see if he doesn't」「You see if she doesn't.」の部分が、どうも決まった言い回しのようなのですが、どう訳せばいいのでしょうか。 どなたかお分かりの方よろしくお願いします。