• ベストアンサー

同じ意味になるには( )になにが入りますか

同じ意味になるには( )になにが入りますか The parrot is so smart that it knows over 100 words. The parrot is smart( ) to know over 100 words.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

The parrot is smart (as) to know over 100 words. ですか。

rgheghety
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (1)

• DIooggooID
  • ベストアンサー率27% (1730/6405)
回答No.1
参考URL:
http://gakunentop.client.jp/3merumaga8.html
rgheghety
質問者

お礼

正しく直してください

関連するQ&A

• 冒頭のHow it is はどういう意味なんでしょうか?

How it is that as one becomes aware of one's social mission, that the desire for one to speak forth what ones knows is so intense that one must speak it forth. この文の中で、最初のHow it is はどこにかかっていっているのでしょうか? なにかthat がいっぱいあってよくわからないのですが。 よろしくお教えください。

• 意味の分かりにくい英文です

"The world knows nothing of its greatest men." That may be true, but how can we tell? If we know nothing about them, we cannot tell whether they were great. But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. A man usually does his best work just before he is found out. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. He becomes a celebrity, and the lion-hunters give him no peace. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. 上記で、But there is a good chance that, by the time the world knows about them, they will have ceased to be great. If he has done anything very well, there is a conspiracy to prevent him from doing it again. It must be owned that sometimes he likes it. などが特によく理解出来ません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• ノートのタイトルに書いてある文章の意味

市販の大学ノートの表紙に以下のような文章が書かれているのですが,よく意味が分かりません. It is up to your passion and sense that it is not so to manage this book. 「このノートをどう扱うかはあなたの情熱とセンス次第」という意味かなと思ったのですが,that以下の「it is not so to」の部分がよくわからず,もやもやしています.全体として強調構文であることは わかりますが,前述のとおり文の構造が不明です.教えて頂けないでしょうか.

• 同じ意味になるように穴埋めする問題

同じ意味になるように穴埋めする問題 について答えあわせをお願いします 1、 IT IS CERTAIN THAT SHE HAS REMARKABLE ABILITY SHE IS CERTAIN 括弧1括弧2 REMARKABLE ABILITY 括弧1→GOING括弧2→TO でしょうか? 2、 THE GIRL IS SITTING OVER THERE. I LIKE HER. THE GIRL 括弧3括弧4括弧5 IS SITTING OVER THERE. 括弧3→ WHO 括弧4→ I 括弧5→ LIKE 3、 IT IS RAINY, SO I CAN NOT GO OUT NOW. IF IT 括弧6,I 括弧7 GO OUT NOW. 括弧6→ウェザー 括弧7→COULD 括弧に入る単語は正しいでしょうか? 頭の悪さに悲しくなりますが、これから勉強頑張りたいので教えて下さい

• 同じ意味の文にする

問題を解けません。色々調べても、to不定詞が全く分かりません。 どなたか教えてください。お願いします。 ①I considered you to be a doctor. I considered that... ②Some men must die for others to live. Some men must die so that... ③The problem was too difficult to be solved. The problem was so difficult... ④The report is said to have been a mistake. They say that... ⑤He seems to be rich. It seems that... ⑥She seemed to have been ill. It seemed...

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように日本語訳もお願いします

You were very careless to make such a mistake ()wasu very careless ()() to make such a mistake The water is so warm that you can swim in ti today The water is warm () for you ()() in today The soup was so salty that I couldn't eat it The soup was ()()()()()() It seems that he knew the woman He seems to ()() the woman It was strange that the spoon began to bend by itself ()()() , the spoon began to bend by itself

• "can"の意味

シーナ・アイエンガーの「The Art of Choosing」からの英文です。 Ironically, while the power of choice lies in its ability to unearth the best option possible out of all those presented, sometimes the desire to choose is so strong that it can interfere with the pursuit of these very benefits. 皮肉にも、提示されたそれらのすべてから、可能な限り最も良い選択を発掘するその能力の中に、選択の力はある一方で、時に選択をする願望は、あまりに強いと、それはこれらのまさしく利益の遂行に支障をきたす。 と訳してみました。 前半の訳の意味がよくとれていないのですが、 後半の文で(the desire to choose is so strong that it can interfere ~)、 【can】 interfereと表しているのはなぜでしょうか? the desire to choose is so strong that it interferes ~とcanを抜いた方が意味がとりやすい感じなのですが。。

• 意味が分かりません・・・

この文なんですが、意味が分かりません。 An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows. 考えれば考えるほど頭がこんがらがってきて、どうもうまい訳を考えることができません。 すみませんが、教えてください!!

• このwouldはどのような意味なのでしょうか?

It is strange that the mail would come so early.  このwouldはどのような意味で使われているのでしょうか? It is strange that the mail comes so early. と、どのように違いますか? よろしくお願いします。

• この文章の意味を教えてください。

英語を勉強しようとペンパルを探して語源交換をしているのですが、 『If you wnant to know word, I look words up to you, Do you know Hiragana?』 とメールしたところこのように返信がきました。 As for words, how would I say something is tough or difficult? and the only Hirigana. I can think of is writing yes? or am i wrong on that? この言葉はなんていうかってきいてるとおもうのですが、どういう意味でしょうか、 教えてください。