Relax and Refresh Your Eyes with New Pond's Soothing Cucumber Eye Treatment Pads

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the new Pond's Soothing Cucumber Eye Treatment Pads, designed to help relax away puffiness in just 10 minutes.
  • Infused with aloe, green tea, and chamomile, these eye pads provide a refreshing and soothing experience for beautiful eyes.
  • For maximum freshness and cooling effect, store the eye pads in the fridge.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか?

どなたか下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか? *翻訳サイトを、使わない、翻訳を、お願いします。 POND'S FEAST YOUR EYES New Pond's Soothing Cucumber Eye Treatment Pads. Lay them on your eyelids to help relax away puffiness in 10 blissful mitutes. Better than real cucumber. With aloe,green tea,and chsmomile for beautiful eyes. Store in fridge for extra refreshing results.

• sadaf
  • お礼率25% (41/161)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sunnyD
  • ベストアンサー率36% (31/86)
回答No.2

ポンズ フィースト・ユア・アイズ ポンズの新作 キューカンバー・アイ・パック パックをまぶたの上に乗せ10分間気持ちよくリラックスすることでむくみを解消。 本物のキュウリよりもずっと気持ちいい。 目に良いとされる、アロエ、緑茶、カモミール成分を配合。 冷蔵庫で冷やしてから使用すると爽快感が増します。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ポンドの  フィースト・ヨア・アイズ(貴方の目の保養)  ポンドの新しいキューリによる目の治療パッド  貴方のマブタの上に載せ、祝福された十分間で、腫れぼったさが消えます。  ほんとのキューリより効果的。  アロエ、緑茶、カモミールを加えて美しい目に。  冷蔵庫に保管するといっそう新鮮なスッキリ効果がお楽しみになれます。

関連するQ&A

• 下記の英文を訳してください。

ネットショップからいただいたメールです。どなたか翻訳お願いいたします。 Thank you for your order, We received about your request and the free print(A2 size) would add in your package, would you mind to take the font view of the damage one? We are sorry about for the happen but hope you could understand that the delivery is depends of the post office and postman, if you have any question that please feel free for contact us firstly, we would trying to help you solve it. Thank you and looking for your reply

• 下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか?

下記の英文を訳していただけないでしょうか? Hello, My Name is Mrs Linda from Russia Base In Alberta,Canada.I want to make an urgent purchase for your item pasted on Yahoo Auctions for my Uncle in Nigeria.I will like to know how many of this items you have available for sale,and i will be paying you $1,000.00 USD for each Set + shipping via EMS SPEED POST to Nigeria due to it urgent need.Payment will be done through Bank Transfer.However i want you to reply me to my Email with your bank information's via (************@gmail.com) Await your quick response. Thanks

• この英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

あるサイトのオークションに出品しておりましたら、イギリスの方?から質問を受け取りましたが、なんとなくほんのりとは分かりますが、真意の部分がよく分かりません。。。 本文 Hello Seller, Mrs Heather Louis White is my Name from England, Am Interested in Buying your Item in Yahoo Auction in Japan for my Son Project in Colleges, Kindly let me Know the Cost of 20 Pieces of the Item Via (EMS SPEED POST) Delivery to my Son Shipping Address in Colleges and mean while am Paying you Via Bank to Bank Transfer, Provide me your Full Bank Information for the Payment to be Made: Therefore I want you to Reply me back in English, Morealso dont Forget to Reply me with your Real E-mail to My Mail Box (...........@hotmail.com) Hope to Read from you Soon... REGARDS!!! なのですが、ヤフーやエキサイトの翻訳サイトを利用してもあまり文法に則していない英文のようでうまくは翻訳されませんでした。 どなたか英語にご堪能な方助けてください。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 熟語について教えて下さい!

この熟語って本当にアメリカで使われてますか?? (1)egg on your face (2)in a jam (3)in the soup (4)one bad apple (5)over egg (6)as cool as cucumber (7)apple of your eye (8)cold fish (9)eye candy

• 下記の英文を教えてください。

We’ve a review call in yesterday night and talked about your AAA deal for AAA. Understand that you are still discussing with your partners about AAA. However, we would like to know that if the suggested guarantee is US$6 over 00 years (last offer is US$9 over 00 years), then can you accept this? To be honest, my company really want to support this project as we would like to get some good projects for AAA in USA market. Meanwhile, this is our company’s suggestion only. At last, this also need to be approved by licensor, AAA. Anyway, please help to advise your thought shortly. Thank you.

• 和訳お願いします

You walk into the kitchen. You grab the milk, but a voice says, "You shouldn't drink that!" Your fridge has read the REID chip on the milk's label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an REID chip.

• Don't close your eyes和訳

Gracia (4-United) - Don't close your eyes の歌詞の日本語訳が知りたいです。 Silent tears keep pouring down from children's eyes To many lonely people ask what i have done Honesty is hidden in to many lies But we believe there must be someone Be the one Don't close your eyes before Your soul's found a better dream for you Don't close your eyes Before Your heart's not found some hope      ←★ 特に気になる to see you through Don't close your eyes Until you've seen it all Everlasting love becomes an empty phrase Faces of sadness say that all belief has gone Politiians show us greed and evil pays Prophets of hate say there's more to come More to come Don't close your eyes before CHORUS Your soul's found a better dream for you Dont' close your eyes before ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ You Tube のこの曲のバックの映像は戦争の映像が流れていました。 歌詞全部日本語訳が知りたいのですが、★印のところは、翻訳(直訳)サイトで訳すと、 「あなたの心臓は、若干の望みを見つけませんでした」 となりました。 親戚が社交ダンスでこの曲を使うので、誰かが亡くなるような歌詞だったら悲しくって嫌だなぁ・・・ と気にしていたので、どうやらラブソングではなさそうですが、どういう内容の歌詞なのか知りたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳

英文の和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的かもしれませんが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Once you give your heart, your love is unchanging, eternal, and this man in your eyes will be forgiven most past faults, or given a second chance. Once you find love, you are reliable and discreet, helpful and capable of organizing your partners life as well as looking after him, practical and serious, you pay attention to the smaller details of love and your partners needs. This may encourage you lover to be selfish or thoughtless. He may not appreciate you because you are modest and don't point out the many invisible things you do for him, the effort of your caring, and thoughtfulness the making everything just right for him. You are capable of such great loyalty and devotion on the emotional level. Your soul mate is a shining star, a man who has met the high standard that your soul desires. But you demand little in return from him, so you may be taken for granted, once the love become old and settled.

• この英文は何と訳せばよいのでしょうか。

この英文は何と訳せばよいのでしょうか。 翻訳使ってもよく意味がわかりません。 どういう意味なのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。 What's been significant for me is your being live in a world of reality for yourself.

• 下記の英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

自分で訳してみたのですが、どうもよく解らなくて困っています。 翻訳機でなく翻訳できる方にお願いいたします。 I understand your concern that item has returned to you by Shipping service as address description was wrong. I reviewed your order #103-2109678-8381029 and checked all the details precisely and found that the buyer address is correct and I have searched it on www.Google.com and I searched it successfully. I would like to inform you that you have to contact your postal service for correcting the details as buyer address is correct and the item is returned to you wrongly. I hope the information mentioned above helps in resolving your issue. どうぞよろしくお願いします。