• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

Don't close your eyes和訳

Gracia (4-United) - Don't close your eyes の歌詞の日本語訳が知りたいです。 Silent tears keep pouring down from children's eyes To many lonely people ask what i have done Honesty is hidden in to many lies But we believe there must be someone Be the one Don't close your eyes before Your soul's found a better dream for you Don't close your eyes Before Your heart's not found some hope      ←★ 特に気になる to see you through Don't close your eyes Until you've seen it all Everlasting love becomes an empty phrase Faces of sadness say that all belief has gone Politiians show us greed and evil pays Prophets of hate say there's more to come More to come Don't close your eyes before CHORUS Your soul's found a better dream for you Dont' close your eyes before ・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・ You Tube のこの曲のバックの映像は戦争の映像が流れていました。 歌詞全部日本語訳が知りたいのですが、★印のところは、翻訳(直訳)サイトで訳すと、 「あなたの心臓は、若干の望みを見つけませんでした」 となりました。 親戚が社交ダンスでこの曲を使うので、誰かが亡くなるような歌詞だったら悲しくって嫌だなぁ・・・ と気にしていたので、どうやらラブソングではなさそうですが、どういう内容の歌詞なのか知りたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数854
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

めちゃくちゃであったとしたらすいません Silent tears keep pouring down (子供達の目から静かに涙が流れ落ちる) from children's eyes To many lonely people ask    (多くの孤独な人々に問う、私が何をしたのか、と) what i have done Honesty is hidden in to many lies (「正直さ」は多くの嘘に隠される) But we believe          (でも私たちは信じている。そこにはきっと誰かいてくれるということを) there must be someone Be the one            (一つになろう) Don't close your eyes before   ((あなたが)目を閉じる前に) Your soul's found a better dream ((あなたの)魂はよりよい夢をあなたにみつけるよ) for you Don't close your eyes      ((あなたが)目を閉じる前に) Before Your heart's not found some hope ((あなたの)ハートは、(あなた)自身を見つめるという一筋の希望すら見いだせない) to see you through Don't close your eyes      (目を閉じないで、(あなたが)全てを見終えるその時まで) Until you've seen it all Everlasting love becomes    (永遠の愛はやがて空虚な言葉となる) an empty phrase Faces of sadness say that    (悲しんだ顔が言う、「全ての信頼はどこかへいってしまった」と) all belief has gone Politiians show us greed and evil pays (政治家は私たちに、強欲で悪魔のようなペイを見せる)→このpayってなんでしょうか…応酬とかかな Prophets of hate say       (憎しみに支配された予言者は言う、まだまだ来るぞ、と) there's more to come More to come          (もっと来る) Don't close your eyes before   (目を閉じないで) CHORUS Your soul's found a better dream  ((あなたの)魂はよりよい夢をあなたにみつけるよ) for you Dont' close your eyes before    (目を閉じないで) すいません。。添削してくれる先生いたら助かります。 ぱっと訳した感じですが、なんとなくイメージするのは「戦争」とか「独裁政治」とか「政治腐敗」という単語ですね。社交ダンス……やった事無いから分かりませんが、ちょっと個人的には変えた方が良いかと。 あんまり意味分かんない感じになっちゃいました、すいません・・・

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ご回答頂き嬉しいです。 とても参考になりました。感謝します。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします!!

.recently many coworkers don't come to work so we have more things to do at job です。宜しくお願いします。m(_ _)m

• 昔の洋楽の曲名です。

何年か前にNHKのラジオ番組で聞いた曲を探しています。  一度は見付けてYouTubeでも聞いていたのですが、すっかり忘れてしまい、最近になってどうしてもまた聞きたくなり、探しています。  本当におぼろげな記憶しかないのですが……。  歌詞は  your dream dream come true とか  will your dream come true とか  you have a dream dream とか  don't you もしくは would you have a dream とか、そんな感じだと思います。  楳図かずおさんのような、もしくはウォーリーを探せのウォーリーのような格好をした陽気なおじさんが、ハワイを思わせるような南国のヤシの木を背景に歌っている映像です。確か……。  見るからにお金がかかってない雰囲気がぷんぷんのPVです。  恐らく1960~1980年くらいの洋楽だと思います。  陽気な曲です。  夢の中を持ってれば必ず叶うよ、とか、夢を持ちなよ、みたいな意味の歌詞だった気がします。  頑張って自分でも探しているのですが、ドリカムの曲しか引っ掛かってきません。  どなたかご存じの方いらっしゃいませんでしょうか。  宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします!

和訳お願いいたします! How are you this morning? I guess you're quite happy ... maybe you don't need to work today. Listen ... I've been thinking about your trip ... and I feel a little bit bad. When I was in Japan, you traveled all the way to Osaka, only be there a couple of hours and then go back. Now you're going to come all the way to Belgium and stay here a 2,5 days. I feel this is wrong I should be the one making all this effort. But since it might be interesting for you to come to Europe ... hmmm ... I guess it's ok for you to come. And I will be very happy to be your guide in Belgium :) But the least that I can do is to arrange your ticket. Please consider giving me your passport details and when you would like to return. I'll propose a few options and I'll book the one you want. Last time you payed for the shinkansen to come to Osaka please let me arrange your travel to Belgium. Now smile and be a good girl, don't be stubborn and say ... "hai" ... Now that I have this of my chest ... I can go bed and sleep with a clear conscience :)

• この曲の歌詞の和訳をして欲しいです

GOOD 4 NOTHINGのBROKENRADIOという曲の和訳をして欲しいです(^౪^) ※歌詞↓↓ I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days I don't wanna go back to my old life, so never look back I don't wanna be, you don't need to be, we don't need ordinary days This isn't what we want You gotta break out from it COME ON COME ON COME ON You know this feeling Cause we never say good-night LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO We know this feeling Keep on rockin' through the night We are a broken radio

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

英語の和訳をお願いしたいです。 All I can be Have what we need What you've got to do is to give it your best shot Forget yesterday Now is everything Ignore cold eyes,yell at the top of your lungs So that the world hears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want If you are tired then why don't you rest There is no need to keep on running Burn your soul into these notes and verses Then this song will surely reach their ears No need to change,we're fine this way Just act on instinct, listen to your heart Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want You've made no mistake Call your own shots on right and wrong Don't pay attention to what they say Live your life the way that you want よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語にお願いします

I don't think I can find a better flight, because it's so close to the date, the flights will only become less and more expensive, so if we can sort sooner, then it is better, but of course I don't want to rush you. I think I can get a flight there for maybe £800, so it's £600 cheaper than your flight to here, but then I also need to pay for a hotel, but it's still an option if getting a flight for you to here is too expensive, though of course I would like to make your dream come true and show you england. Gomen ne, there is so much english for you to read >.<

• 誕生日メッセージの和訳をお願いいたします。

長文失礼いたします。 読み込めなくて、悩んでいます。 日本語らしく訳すとどうなりますか? 和訳にお願いいたします。 On your birthday, may you experience joy On your birthday, may you experience love On your birthday, may all your dreams come true On your birthday, may all your desires be filled As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you And a wish upon a star, made come true Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul Happy birthday, to a wonderful you Happy birthday, to a gentle soul Happy birthday, to a great you Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person

• friendshipの解釈に困っています

新年早々もらったメールで困ってます! ヨーロッパの男性の友人からもらったメールについて相談です。 彼は以前から恋愛に興味がないと自分で言いきっていたので、 遠慮なく彼に何でも相談していました(一般的な悩み事や恋愛の悩み)。 ところが最近になって彼が「thinking of you」という言葉をやたら使うようになってきました。 何か音楽を聴いたり、映画を見るとそれによってあなたを思い出した 「○○ made me think of you」というように何かにこじつけてくるのです。 I can feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord I've been waiting for this moment all my life, Oh Lord Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, Oh Lord, Oh Lord (Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight) Oh I do believe In all the things you say What comes is better than what came before And you'd better come come, come come to me Better come come, come come to me Better run, run run, run run to me Better come (Cat Power - I found a reason) これらの歌が私を思い出させる、もしくは私たちのfriendshipのようだというのですが・・・ 私は彼を信頼していますが、「この歌についてどう思う?」 という返事をどうすればいいかわかりません。 彼が私に好意をもっていると解釈しても良いと思いますか? 長くなってすみませんが、どなたか回答をくださったらうれしいです。

• I can or I don't mind

次の文のニュアンスの違いを知りたいです。 mindを使った文とcanだと、どちらが快く申し出ているように聞こえるのでしょうか。教えてください。 (1) I don't mind coming and picking you up at your place if you want me to. (2) I would't mind coming and picking you up at your place if you want me to. (3) I can come and pick you up at your place if you want me to.

• この英文を和訳してください。

アメリカの友人からメールが届きました。 すみませんが、和訳をお願いします。 ah my friend. a time that is bitter / sweet. bitter for your country / sweet for you to be passing from one time in your life to another. I pray that your time of celebration goes well and that you are able to enjoy yourself. I chear you on for your desire to help in relief work by volunteering. I will pray for your safety and that you might be a big help and comfort to many of the people. Please keep me up to date on your activities.