• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

You walk into the kitchen. You grab the milk, but a voice says, "You shouldn't drink that!" Your fridge has read the REID chip on the milk's label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an REID chip.

• tkdmgm
  • お礼率99% (129/130)
  • 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.5

あなたは、台所に入ります。 あなたはミルクをとります、しかし、声が言います。「あなたは、それを飲むべきでありません!」あなたの冷蔵庫はミルクのラベルに付いているREID(レイド)チップを読み込み、それ(冷蔵庫)はミルクが古いということを知るのです。 2035年には、食品雑貨店のあらゆる食品材料は、REIDチップが付いています。 <参考> RAID http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/RAID

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

その他の回答 (5)

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.6

#5.です。私も#2.#3.さんの仰るように、REID (or RAID)→RFIDの様な気がします。 <参考> RFID http://eow.alc.co.jp/RFID/UTF-8/

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! RFIDでしたm(__)m

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.4

あなたはキッチンに入る。ミルクを手に取る、しかし「あなたはそれを飲んではいけません」と声が言う。ミルクの表書きにある REID チップを冷蔵庫が読み取って、ミルクが古いと知ったからである。2035年にはスーパーの全商品に REID チップがつけられる。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.3

No.2です No.1 さんの回答にある 「RAID =redundant array of inexpensive disks レイド◆複数のハードディスクを接続してデータの転送速度・信頼性を向上させる装置。 inexpensiveではなくてindependentが使われている場合もある。」 は、REID → RAIDの勘違いかと思います。 ハードディスクコントローラーのチップが全食品に搭載されることは、文脈上おかしい。 スペルミスとしたら 「RFID」かもしれません。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

RFIDでした。 すみませんm(__)m

• Ensenada
  • ベストアンサー率44% (484/1090)
回答No.2

あなたはキッチンにあるいて入る。ミルクをつかむ、が声が「それを飲んではいけない」と言う。あなたの冷蔵庫がミルクのラベルにあるREIDチップを読んだのだ、そしてミルクが古いと分かった。2035年には雑貨店(スーパー)にあるすべての食品にREIDチップが搭載されるだろう。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

キッチンへ入り、ミルクを鷲づかみ。すると声がする。 「ノンジャダメヨ!」 冷蔵庫はきちんとミルク・ラベルに仕込まれたレイドチップを認識していた。 ミルクの賞味期限切れを。 2035年にはスーパーのあらゆる食品に、レイドチップが取り付けられているはずだ。 RAID =redundant array of inexpensive disks レイド◆複数のハードディスクを接続してデータの転送速度・信頼性を向上させる装置。 inexpensiveではなくてindependentが使われている場合もある。

tkdmgm
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を翻訳していただけるかたに、 お願いできますでしょうか。 何卒よろしくお願いします。 The last house of the horoscope is the final chapter in your chart. Every astrological reading I do is rare and individual, it is done in a special time honoured ancient way, and cannot be obtained from any other astrologer. I hope this reading has been interesting, and has delighted you and touched you. Deep inside your soul already knows this man, it has known him since the beginning of time. even though it may have yet to meet him in this present incarnation. You know more than I. For I only show you the fate reflected in your stars. These things that will happen in the fullness of time. I wish you the greatest of love and enduring happiness for your future.

• 簡単に和訳していただけると有難いです。

The problem is that every cost in excess of $ 25 has a customs penalty in Spain for € 30 minimum and/o they can retain the package. Know you any solution for avoid this problems with the customs?

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 多分抽象的な部分は少ないとは思いますが・・ どうぞよろしくお願いいたします Every marriage is a mystery. All marriages do have their difficulties. Life is never the easy road. The occasional quarrel and the thorns and sorrows is perhaps unavoidable in a union that will endures many years, and every marriage has its own crisis and karma to face. Its own task and its own strength. But there is no indication of any serious or insolvable problems in the marriage with this man. It is a chart that promises happiness and a good future that can off set any dark patch. In some ways you’ll feel as though you have waited all you life for this man, that every dream you have ever dreamt is him, and everything else hard though it has been, has just been passing the time until now.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 挨拶、説明文かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Knowledge is like a step forwards in itself, each reading has taken you one step nearer in time than you were before. Like an invisible thread it pulls you towards the future. And nothing works in isolation, in taking that inner step there is an interaction in time and fate, and on an other worldly level that is intangible, unseen but something changes. Every action has a reaction that helps move fate closer in subtle and intricate ways that we can barely grasp with the human mind. You will take other steps one by one, now that the door has been opened, and loves mystical thread will draw you ever closer to your Soul Mate and he to you.

• これを和訳すると何て書いてありますか?

Let This Go I think I'm need, of a quiet walk home And as we step forward we would rather be alone So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go So, make some noise while you got time Take this poison for your mind Who knows, you could be gone by this time tomorrow And, I don't know where we're going But I take pride in not knowing And you say I will be the one to let this go

• 和訳お願いします。

In the early 1800s, explorers in north america came back from the west with stories about a strange land with boiling mud, streaming lakes, and trees made of stones. The stories seemed incredible but they were true. The explorers had discovered Yellowstone. In 1892, it became America's and the world's first National Park. Today, more than two million people visit Yellowstone National Park every year. One of the most popular sights is it's famous geyser called Old Faithful, which erupts every 90 minutes, day and night. The park has more than 300other geysers more than 60% of all the geysers in the world. There are also pools of hot mud, and hot blue lakes with stream above them. Because Yellowstone is full of warm places in the winter, it is the homeofmany kinds of animals and plants. Visitors to the park have the opportunity to see wolves, bears, and , if they are lucky, a mountain lion. Just be careful where you walk: every year, some visitors are burned by hot mud or water.

• 英訳および教えてください

彼に誕生日にもらったカードの言葉ですがa little bit moreを上手に訳せませんので、教えてください。 I'm a little bit more in love with you each morning when I wake up. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you say my name. I'm a little bit more in love with you every time you walk into the room… I'm a little bit more in love with you every day and every year. Happy Birthday sweetheart.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分ですので、内容が中途半端かもしれませんが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He suffers from anxiety, vague illness, hypochondria, servitude, and a need to put things in order. Moans about feeling unappreciated. He likes small things and idiosyncrasies, Pets and small animals. He is occasionaly meek and dithery, or too easily bullied, persuaded. Says yes when he should say no.. Timorous. critical of others,. Like you he has a fine mind and a practical aptitude for detail. You both appreciate minute differences and distinctions, and have a innate discerning and critical sense, Your careful, and can salvage every last thing putting it to use.

• 英文を和訳お願いできますか?歌詞です。

You're not forgotten You're not alone You think you're worthless, but you're worth it And He calls you His own Made in His image You were made for more You think there is no plan, that it's all by chance But don't believe that anymore Every time that you wake up breathing Every night when you close your eyes Every day that your heart keeps beating There's purpose for your life So don't give up Don't lay down Just hold on Don't quit now Every breath that you take has meaning You are here for a reason If you spent your days just getting by When you feel useless, He can use you And show you what it means to be alive Every day is a gift from above Don't throw it away When it feels like to much He'll be there 大好きな歌手なのですが、意味が難しいくて、ちょっと解読できませんでした。英語が堪能な方、お力をお貸しください。