• ベストアンサー

ややこしい和訳ですが、お願いします。

ややこしい和訳ですが、お願いします。 Is this auction for one place setting or for a whole set of place settings? If for a whole set, how many place settings in the set? Perhaps the answer is in the listiing, but I'm sorry I can't locate it. Thank you in advance for your reply.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

このオークションにかけられのは、1人用のセットでしょうか、それともある程度のセットを集めたものでしょうか。もし後者であれば、それは何人分のセットなのでしょうか。目録の中に記してあるのかもしれませんが、探すことができませんでした。オークションに先立って詳細をお教えいただけないでしょうか。

arigatou_Japan
質問者

お礼

ご回答に感謝いたします。またお会いできましたら宜しくお願いいたします。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

ほぼ意味は把握できているのですが完璧ではないのでどうか和訳をお願い致します。 I am sorry. I am sorry for ever bothering. I am sorry for ever hurting you. I am sorry for even being in your life and bringing it disruption. I will never annoy you again. I know that you dont understand me, but someday you will and then it will be too late. I wish you the best of happiness and virtue. You will always have a place in my heart. Farewell

• おおまかな和訳をお願いいたします。

thank you i have a store in west edmonton mall i try to find items that i can sell i will place a large order from you on the knifes you have for sale ..i will talk to the wife what knives will sell and let you know by monday i like honest sellers like your self thank you hope to do lot more biz with you soon ..thank you for refund i trust you to my store is large and do lots of biz with great sellers like your self thank you again

• 和訳をお願いします

3 One of the people from the dormitory broke my tennis racket. He could not speak English very well so he said something like. "Domo, racket no good." He seemed to be very sorry. But he was saying domo― thank you. I got kind of angry! You can imagine. I lend him my racket, he breaks it and comes back saying, Thank you." Very surprising! Anyway, the following day he bought me a new one. The other day I was outside the dormitory waiting for Yoshitaka to pick me up. He was quite late, in fact more than 30 minutes late. Aren't the Japanese usually on time? Perhaps my friend was different. At last he turned up. "Domo, domo. Did you wait long?" He came at me waving his right hand. "These Japanese are really fanny people," I told myself. "He is Late and comes saying, Thank you, thank you.'" I was getting very confused. In this country do you have to say thank you for everything you do? I had already been in the country for four months and I still could not speak Japanese. But I wanted to sound as polite as possible. Therefore, I began to speak very strange sounding English. Here are some examples' 'Thank you, I was late." 'Thank you, he seems to be quite crazy." 'Thank you, this rain doesn't seem to stop." 'Thank you, excuse me." 'Thank you, I thought I saw Mr. Tanaka, but it was another person." "Thank you, he doesn't seem to understand." 'Thank you, it has been a long time since we met." 'Thank you, thank you." Everybody seemed to be very pleased when talking to me. "You am getting to be very Japanese," they used to tell me while uniting. Well, I thought, the English might sound strange to me. However, it, is very close to the way people speak here. So I kept talking l.hat way for quite a while.

• 和訳お願いします。。

Attached is the order sheet, we are checking on inventory in Korea, I will email me you in the morning, thank you for your patience.

• 和訳

Sorry, we don't like disputes hanging over our heads, so it was refunded. However, you can still place another order, but unfortunately it is still not in yet. mikegyver.com/blog Please follow our progress there. I would ask for you either like our Facebook page or keep checking back, then place order when it is in stock. We WILL ship ASAP if you choose express shipping. Again Sorry for the inconvenience. We are trying as hard as we can to get it to come in faster, but some things we can't control 誰か和訳お願いします。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

何となくは分かるのですが、きちんとした意味までは掴めないので詳細教えていただきたいです。 Do you know something? My happiness in life lies in little things. When you found someone. Someone who you were willing to forgive for anything, who could make you laugh and smile all the way home, holding your hand even while driving. Whose face you could spend all day looking at without saying anything and still felt you never had enough of. whom you could run your fingers through his hair until he almost fell asleep. The sight of him first thing you woke up was most memorable. I know this relationship must end someday. It is not supposed to be in the first place. Your charm will kill me someday. Thank you for having come into my life. I wish for us to have more time together. I love to touch your hair. And to steal a glance at your eyes. I know I'll miss you for a long long time. I’m sorry to make you feel so sad. You’re the best thing that ever happended in my life. Thank you again and thank you for everything.

• 和訳お願いします!!

I say no sorry in friendship and again sorry . if a friend can't wait for other than thats not friendship. ですm(_ _)m 和訳お願いします!!!

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.

• 和訳お願いします。

アメリカ人の友人に「~How have you been? Do you have a good news?」と送ったら「~and okay sounds like a good idea, but yes I do have good news. 」と返されたのですがこのsounds like a good ideaとはどういう意味なのでしょうか?特に意味はないのですか? それと以下の日本文も英訳して欲しいです。 1.「それとクリスマスは過ぎちゃったけどMerry christmas!プレゼントは何かもらった?私は歳が歳だから何も…:(」と言いたいのですが「christmas is having passed but Merry christmas! Did you get something present?」の後はどう訳したら良いのか分かりません…。 2.「日本は18歳以上じゃないとディスコは禁止されているんだよ、君は(ディスコに)行ったことあるの?」これを英語で何と言ったらいいですか。 3.「また返事が遅れちゃったね…facebookでの方が話しやすいんだけどアカウント持ってない?」と言いたいのですが毎度返事が遅れていてその度にsorry for the late replyやI'm sorry to reply you back so late. やLong time no see youと言っていて謝りすぎな気がしますので今回はsorryと言わずに返したいのですが何か良い返し方はありませんか? お願いします。

• in advanceの場所

ビジネスレターの最後によくある Thank you in advanceですが、 for your cooperationを入れる場合、 Thank you in advance for your cooperation. それとも Thank you for your cooperation in advance. どちらが正しいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。