都市生活の魅力とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 都市に住むと利便性を提供してくれ、美しい公園や山にも近い
  • 都市生活が好きな理由とは?
  • 都市での生活の魅力を紹介します
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記の、英文の和訳をお願いします。

下記の、英文の和訳をお願いします。 Do you like living in a city? Yes, I like it a lot because it offers all the conveniences of living in a city, while also being close to beautiful parks and mountains. 都市に住むと利便性を提供してくれ、美しい公園や、山まで近い。のような訳になってしまったのですが、 うまく和訳できるかたお願いします。。 またこの場合のwhile also、being closeの使い方も教えてくださいませ。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

和訳はそれで特に問題はないと思います。  都会で生活するのが好きですか?  ええ、とっても好きです。生活するのに便利だし、きれいな公園や山に近いことでもあるし。 ,while は 「それとは別に」 くらいの意味だと思います。 being close の being は 「分詞構文」 なのでしょう。ここでは、「~なので」 という理由を示していと見ることができそうに思います。 文頭に出ると、Being a city life lover, ... とか、そういう感じで使われるのではないかと思いますが、ここでは位置が文頭にないというだけのこと。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

whileは、「何々だけど」という使い方であることはご存知だと思いますが、この文章では「綺麗な公園や山々に近い(というと田舎のようなイメージだけど)、生活するには便利だ(つまりそれほど田舎ではないよ)」、という意味でwhileが使われていると思います。

• alwen25
  • ベストアンサー率21% (272/1253)
回答No.1

間違いではないと思います。 都市は、生活に便利で、美しい公園や山が近くにある という意味だと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

この文の和訳を教えてください They didn't like the city,even though they had been living there since 1945.

• 英文の和訳2

If I don't like living here,I will soon leave andeither go back to my own country of find another country where I can be more comfortable. It is true that some foreigners come to Japan to live but find that,after a short while, they don't like it and so decide to leave. But it seems to me that these people are few and the causes for their unhappiness in Japan are usually to be found in their own characters and not Japan itself. 和訳をお願いします>< この英文の前にも文章がありますが、hereは「ここ」などと訳してもらって構いませんので。

• 和訳してください

次の英文を和訳&意訳してもらえませんか? お願いします。 compare living in the city with living in the country.

• 下記、翻訳をお願いします。

下記、翻訳をお願いします。 ah well i was not sure what you wanted to say. maybe you meant "It feels a little like being in love...." or are you asking us what we think your description sounds like? if so: "Does it sound a little like being in love?"

• 英文の長文和訳で困っています 和訳を助けてください

英文の和訳で困っています。 和訳を教えていただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします!! In 186 BC the Roman senate took alarm at rumours of a new form of the cult of Dionysus which had recently reached Italy and instructed the magistrates to suppress it ruthlessly, even in non-Roman communities such as Pompeii. In that respect Pompeii was probably typical of Campanian cities in the late Hellenistic period, but it differed from Rome where the magistrates did not tolerate non-traditional cults thought likely to endanger the well-being of the state. There was also a sanctuary at Bottaro in the so-called Borgo Marinaro, probably dedicated to Nepture, and another in the Contrada Iozzino to the south of the city, beside the road that leads from the Porta di Stabia, which is perhaps to be identified with the Temple of Jupiter Meilichios referred to in the Oscan inscription. These remains point to the importance of religion in the public life of Pompeii in the immediately pre-Roman period, and he ease with cults of alien origin could win official approval and be absorbed into the city’s culture.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

下記英文の和訳をお願いできませんか? 大まかな意味が分かればいいです。 何卒お願いいたします。 Thank you for the information. We have also received the other 2 connectors back they are exhibiting exactly the same damage. They also have more pronounced marking on the flange which suggest that the damage is being caused by crushing in exactly the same places, so would suggest repeatability rather than random damage. This leads to me think that the damage may be over clamping in a jig remembering that the parts are made out of nylon which can distort rather than shatter like Ultem would.

• 英文の和訳

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? かなり抽象的な段落だと想像しますので 意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He has high cheek bones that are high and also broad and smooth and softly angular, as is the forehead. No plumpness or sagginess in the face, but not sharp or thin like sticks of bone, all just smooth soft flesh and sleek musculature and close fitting smooth though not excessively tight skin. The face below the forehead and cheek bones becomes marginally leaner, it narrows as it lengthens, and stretched down to the jaw but the cheeks are not hollowed. The face and features are delicate, not gaunt but sleek, slightly refined, though the nose is more ordinary, heavier and not so finely made. It is triangular in shape, and the shaft like the spine of a book, quite even. It has a long tapering nose bridge with tension lines at either side, curving onto the forehead. The nose is in good proportion to his other features. even if it is a less elegant and refined. The nose tip is slightly rounded and broad taking the delicacy off the face and making it more ordinary every day face. The jaw line is also little less delicate.

• 和訳教えて下さい。

以下の英文の和訳に困っています。 和訳(意味)を教えて下さい。 It doesn't Sound like a Book i would like but you can't struggle in the ask of favour^^ 以上になります。 切実ですのでよろしくお願い致します。

• 次の英文を和訳してほしいです。

It stands to reason, then, that if the ratio of the masses of different elements in a given compound is fixed, the ratio of the atoms of these elements in the compound also must be constant. この英文を和訳してほしいです。

• 英文の和訳

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He has always had an interest in music, and may enjoy Mozart or Beethoven, Haydn. He likes travel and new places Like to make notes or carry a pencil and note book for when he is inspired.. Though he has a deep love or nostalgia for his homeland and the things about it the traditions and flavor that make it uniquely his homeland. Rather conservative in that sense. A little patriotic. But loves travel and adventure. He is also interested in Africa, in wild animals, lions, elephants, or game reserves. African life. and similar wild open places. May like films or books set in Africa. Or wild like photography. He may like painting, or used to paint at one time. He likes masculine hobbies, that have a hint of adventure and excitement and the wild outdoors about them. Though he is not much into team sports. May like fighting sports though.