• 締切済み

英文の翻訳お願いします。

英文の翻訳お願いします。 Henceforth,genius will be measured not by how fancy,big or powerful somebody makes something,but by how simple. notのあとがどのように訳したらいいのかわかりません。 教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• wanizuka
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.2

いまや天才とは、派手で、大層で、迫力があるように見せるよりも、シンプルさが大切なのだ。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15296/33015)
回答No.1

「これからは、どんなに空想的で、おおきい、あるいは強力なものを作るかで天才が評価されるのではなく、如何に簡単なものが作れるかで決まる。」

pen-183
質問者

お礼

回答していただきありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

いつも、ブーツを購入しているアメリカのお店から以下の英文がきました。それと添付ファイルで革の写真送られてきていました。大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Do you have any demand for blue leather by Redwing? They had an extra batch of leather come through, I don’t know if you’re interested or not, but it’s something ‘different’ and is a good looking leather. Also, keep in mind that Redwing pricing will raise at the end of the week. Let me know. Thank you,

• 翻訳を手伝ってください

They may sound somewhat peculiar to you, but that's part of what makes them work.You can rest assured that how you sing these exercises does not represent the way you will sound by the end of training program. これについて質問があります。 1 .最初の文の that は(それらはやや独特に聞こえるかもしれない)ということを表しているんですよね? 2. part of what makes them work は(それらを機能させるものの一部)と考えてよいですか? また、もしもっと自然な訳し方があれば教えてください。 3.2つめの文で省略されている単語などはありますか? 4.なぜ急にdoes not とくるんですか? 5.byは、この場合どのような意味を表しているのでしょうか? 6.熟語らしきものがあったら教えてください。 長々とすみません。

• 次の英文の意味を教えて下さい

1、to keep somebody/something (○)from death ,harm,loss saveの説明らしいです。 2、not the (○)as somebody/something differentの説明らしいです。 英文の意味も教えてくれたらありがたいです。 お願い致します。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

お世話になります。 先月、アメリカから配管を購入しました。 価格も安く対応も良さそうなので購入したのですが商品の汚れがあまりにもひどく ショックでした。お客様に了承をとりとりあえず納入しました。 お客様より再びリピートで注文が入り注文がしたいのでメーカー側に下記のような問い合わせをし回答がきました。(質問はGoogle翻訳で翻訳しました) 質問 And I purchased the pipe the other day, but the product is dirty really. Is it possible to buy a clean pipe? 回答 Our products are store in an industrial warehouse & will not be free of dust & debris. Google翻訳で直訳してみると「倉庫で保管しているのでよごれはない」と翻訳されるのですがそれで合ってますでしょうか?

• 英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。

英文の翻訳をお願いいたします。 You're, by the way, already the second person from Japan to mention that there seems to be a real lack of online media for these topics. It's unfortunately not all that much better in Germany, but it's good to know the information is relevant! the second personのあたりが特に分かりません・・・。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の邦訳をお願いします。

True culture could never be measured, but an increasingly superficial society conceals ever less from those who cannot know except by counting. 以上の英文を御訳し願います。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品した商品に対して質問がありました。良く分かりません、翻訳お願いします。 i was just about to buy the item and when i am about to commit to buy its giving me the 21.95 shipping only option is there something wrong or a way to change that please let me know the auction is about to end and ill problably will not have the chance to buy it :(

• 大変でも英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの服屋さんから以下のメールがきました。大変でも翻訳おねがいします。 I just wanted you to know that I am out of town Sunday thru Thursday (Nov. 11-15) I will be available via email for questions and inquires, but orders will not be submitted until I get back home on Thursday morning. As always, we appreciate your business and enjoy your weekend! Thank you,

• 英文についての質問です。(1)

Intriguing though Galton's eminent families are, they decidedly do not demonstrate the inheritance of genius. For there is basic flaw in his analysis: his criteria for genius (which, of course, Galton never defines) are not strict enough, allowing in too many high achievers whose distinction may be considerable but is far from enduringly exceptional. Hereditary Genius is, so to speak, closer to the Queen's honours list than the Nobel prize. (Genius by Andrew Robinson) 1) his criteria for genius (which, of course, Galton never defines) are not strict enough, allowing in too many high achievers whose distinction may be considerable but is far from enduringly exceptional. considerableは"かなりの"という意味ですか? but is~はbut(distinction) is~ですか? この英文はnot~but構文なのでしょうか? 2) Hereditary Genius is, so to speak, closer to the Queen's honours list than the Nobel prize. 遺伝性の天才は、いわばノーベル賞よりも女王の叙爵者一覧に近い(?)とはどういう意味ですか? よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

翻訳機を使うと意味不明な文になりました。所々は分かるのですが、??な部分があるので、英語が得意な方、翻訳をお願い致しますm(_ _)m Hey how are you? im good. Im at work now. Do you like animals? My friends say I'm an animal. Maybe you will like me?? Yeah when can you come to hawaii again?? I hope to meet you!! In not sure if I can go to japan but we will see!!

iPrint&Labelアプリが使えない
このQ&Aのポイント
  • iPrint&Labelアプリが急に使えなくなりました。詳細な経緯やトラブルの内容を教えてください。
  • PT-PT300BTを使っている際、以前は利用できていたiPrint&Labelアプリが突然使用できなくなりました。
  • iPrint&Labelアプリが使えない問題について、使用環境や接続方法、関連ソフトなどの情報を提供してください。
回答を見る