日本語を英語に訳せているでしょうか?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I like basketball. I was a basketball club for three years. I feel good and score a goal. I can shoot up to clean. The basket is also attractive. Dribbling when disconnected. When you took the rebound. Stop when the opponent. Do you know the word Mr. Anzai, I want to play basketball. It is a famous anime quote. Please try to read comics, so good.
  • Is this English text correct and aligned with the content in Japanese?
  • I can't speak English well, so the content is strange. Therefore, it's strange content. I don't think I can do any better than this.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

しっかりと日本語が英語に訳せているでしょうか?

しっかりと日本語が英語に訳せているでしょうか? 日本語 1ぼくはバスケが好きです 2ぼくは三年間バスケ部でした 3それはとてもおもそろいです 4ゴールを決めると気持ちがいいからです 5きれいにシュートできると最高です 6バスケはほかにも魅力があります 7ドリブルで相手を抜いたとき 8リバウンドを取ったとき 9相手を止めたとき 10安西先生バスケがしたいですという言葉を知っていますか? 11有名なアニメの名言です 12いい漫画なので読んでください ↓ 訳しました ↓ I like basketball. I was a basketball culb for three years. I feel good and score a goal from I can shoot up to clean The basket is also more attractive Dribbling when disconnected When you took the rebound Stop when the opponent Do you know the word Mr. Anzai , I want to play basketball It is famous anime quotes Please try to read comics , so good 内容は変ですが英語が全然できません なのでへんな内容です これ以上よくできそうにありません この英文は、日本語の内容とあっているでしょうか? 間違っていたら、直してください お願いします

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.1

1ぼくはバスケが好きです I like basketball 2ぼくは三年間バスケ部でした I was a member of basketball club. 3それはとてもおもそろいです Our uniforms are all the same. (ぼくたちのユニホームは、みなおそろいです。) 4ゴールを決めると気持ちがいいからです I feel good when I shoot a ball in a basket. 5きれいにシュートできると最高です After I finish shooting a ball in a basket well, I feel the best. 6バスケはほかにも魅力があります The basket ball has many other charms. 7ドリブルで相手を抜いたとき When I passed through the other team with dribbling,. 8リバウンドを取ったとき When I had a rebound ball, 9相手を止めたとき When I stopped the other player from playing, 10安西先生バスケがしたいですという言葉を知っていますか? Mr. Anzai, Do you know a word which we want to play basketball.? 11有名なアニメの名言です I t is a word of wisdom in a famous animation. 12いい漫画なので読んでください I want you to read it, as it is a good cartoon.

kerorok66keroro
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます 全部やっていただけたのでありがたいです

kerorok66keroro
質問者

補足

すいません 面白いでした

その他の回答 (1)

• nochi3
  • ベストアンサー率55% (249/450)
回答No.2

それはとてもおもそろいです It is a very good team. これの方がぴったりかも。 貴君の立場で作成しました。 あしからず

kerorok66keroro
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます 早速修正します

kerorok66keroro
質問者

補足

すいません 面白いでした

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英語を日本語に訳してください 中国人です。以下の文、日本語で話したいですが、自然な日本語が話したいです。 でも中国語を理解するのは難しいと思うんで、同じ意味を持ってる英語を日本語に訳しよう。 文: 「Are you with some problem? まさか you even don't know what I want yet?I have told you exactly, I let you not to spread out, that would make both her and I feel shy. But you didn't hear to me, you kept on spreading out. Do you know it is too much hurt to her? Are you still human being? Do you still have conscience!? If you still have coscience, please apologize to her. I will say it again, it is also the last time, I am speaking to you seriously, so don't spread out it any more!」 英語御上手に話す方お願いします。

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

英文を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I also have some that I found that I would like to get your opinion on. I'll send them to you when I check yours out.

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• このメッセージを日本語にして伝えたいのですが…

バレンタイン・デーに送るメッセージとして、以下のポエムを書きました。送る相手は、ひとりは自分のパートナーで、そのひととわたしはアメリカ人同士なので、自分の思いはこの内容で十分に表現できているかな、と思うのですが、もうひとり、このメッセージを送りたい相手がいて、そちらの方は日本人であまり英語が得意ではないので、日本語でいうとどういうこと?ときかれたときに、日本語でも説明したいと思い、この内容を日本語で表現してみたいです。どうか、お力添えをいただきたく、よろしくお願い申しあげます。わたしは英語で詩や文章を書けますが、日本語だと、感情の表現が上手にできません… To my beloved: this is how I love you. I love you even when I have to admit that I secretly bless the messy largesse of my longing, and then I will give my all to loving you in a way that will make you feel free all the time. And that I will make my responsibility for committing this crime of loving you.

• この英語を日本語に

訳してもらえませんか? 私は英語が出来なくて 辞書とかで調べても さっぱりわかりません なので分かる方教えてください。 You that I have only you who is the dearest who should love I will swear that I love you as long as it is alive. I want you to wait... offering one's hand.... until the moment please me you when transmitting. this desire この3つです。 お願いします

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• 英語を日本語に訳してください

下記の英語を日本語に訳してください。お願いします。 I think sex between you and me would be good.

• 外国人の友達に英語で日本語について聞かれました!なんて訳し、なんて英語

外国人の友達に英語で日本語について聞かれました!なんて訳し、なんて英語で返答すればいいのでしょうか?みなさんのお知恵をおかしくださいm(_ _)m When is it right to use "boku" and when is it right to use "watashi"? Is is true that watashi is more formal? Or is watashi is to be used my females? I tried to look up the answer online

• 日本語→英語

1)ホームワークの課題から外れているかも  2)乾電池を良く使うので、充電池を使っています 3)充電する時は、単3は単3、単4は単4、混ぜて充電し   ない様にします。  4)電池を使い捨てないので、環境にも良いです。   5)300回繰り返し使えます。             6)皆さんためして見ては、如何です? 1)Is it off a problem of homework? 2)Because I use a dry cell well, I use charge    Pond. 3)When I charge it, as for single 3, single 3,   single 4 mix single 4 and do not charge it. 4)No. 300 is usable repeatedly. 5)Because I do not throw it away, it is good    that I use a battery in environment. 6)I test it, and are all of you state of things   when they look?   日本語から英語に直したいのですが、   よろしくお願いします。

• 日本語訳お願いします。

日本語訳をお願いします。 Well it's good to hear that you want to improvement, and hey it only gets better from here. I do wish that you would upload more cause your art is already quite recognizably good and I would love to see what else you may have up your sleeves! OwO よろしくお願いします。