• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:先日彼と会い、彼は会うたび怒っているので、私たちはこれ以上会わないほう)

彼との関係での怒りと別れについての相談

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 彼との関係での怒りと別れについて、私はこれ以上会わないほうがいいと思っています。
  • 彼は最近ストレスが溜まっているようで、私に対して怒りを感じているようです。
  • 彼との関係が終わることになり、この別れが私にとって辛いものになっています。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.3

>この文章を読んでどう思われたかお聞かせ願いませんか? ええと、普通の紳士的なメールだと思いますが。 優しさを示し、真摯に詫びていますよね。 Of course I care about you too, and I'm sorry for all the times I got angry. フラストレーションの原因があなただとは書いてありませんが、そうだとしても「フラストレーション」は「もどかしさ」ですから、必ずしも『ちっ、なんだよ、おまえ』という気持ちではなく『んん、自分の愛が伝わらない』とか「んん、どう言ったら君に理解してもらえるだろう』みたいなフラストレーションかもしれません。そして、フラストレーションを感じると、それを、つい、態度に出しちゃうのだと反省していますね。 I am frustrated and I express my frustration with anger. アルコールがかえって事態を悪くしている点も、言い訳せずに反省していますしね。 It's not my usual personality, and alcohol doesn't help, it just makes it worse. あなたのせいでは、まったくないとも言っています。平謝りってやつですね。 You are a good person and I don't blame you for anything. しかも冷静ですね。身を引いています。 Our situation is impossible.  んん、「this game」のどこがいけないのかな。まさか「遊び」と解釈していませんよね。「からまわり」とか「むなしい駆け引き」くらいにとらえていていいんじゃないでしょうか。 So lets just stop this game. Okay? あくまでも、あなたの気持ちを尊重していますね。 I agreed with you--we should not meet, なんとかあなたの(別れたいという)要望に沿いたいという思いを伝えようとしたうえで、要望に応えるためには、メールを送らないでほしいと言っていますね。メールをもらうとつらいのでしょう。 and for me that also means contacting each other by email. Please don't email me anymore. そして奇をてらわぬ、優しい言葉で締めくくっています。 I'm sorry. Goodbye and take care. まあ、何であれ、いい経験だったのではないでしょうか。感情を素直に出しすぎる彼だったのですね。

dyauvkiad
質問者

お礼

まさにGameを遊びと思ってしまいました。 Gameを辞書で調べてみましたが「むなしさ」は出てきませんでしたが「駆け引き」でよくわかりました。 そうです、感情を素直に出しすぎる人でした。 でも肝心な気持ちをはっきり言ってくれなかったのか、私の理解不足も含め残念な気持ちです。 とても参考にさせていただきました。 とても分かりやすかったです。 ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

二人がうまく言っている間は相手の言葉にはそれほど敏感にならないでしょう。 恋の始まりはゲームです。本人たちは気づかないのですがやはり駆け引きをしています。 私は現在60歳を超えた男ですが、こう言ったら相手はなんと返すのか、なんと感じるのはを若いころは思いながら、女の子と付き合っていました。冷静に考えれば恋愛はゲームなんです。 二人が結婚して新しい人生を歩み始めたらゲームではなく、直面する現実を切り抜けていかなくてはなりません。 恋愛中はより心地よく、より自分を理解してくれる、言い変えればわがままを聞いてくれる相手が最良の相手と考える人が多くいます。その中から一生の伴侶として選ばれるのは、お互いに頼れる相手、あるいは心地よく頼られる相手、頼れる相手のいずれかだと思います。相手がストレスを感じていたなら、あなたが何らかのことで相手に一方的にストレスを感じさせていた可能性があります。あなたにも言い分があるでしょうけれども、少なくとも相手の怒りの感情の方が優先してしまったと言えます。 相手からして見れば修復できないほど、深く心に傷を残したのでしょう。人の言動には、お互いの精神的強弱関係もあります。あんなこと、こんなことでストレスを感じると相手を思う人もいます。だけどこれは論じて仕方ありません。性格的に乗り越えられない部分ですから。逆になんて無作法な、無感情な言い方を相手はするのかの責めても仕方ない部分があります。同じ理由からです。性格上の強弱は別にして私は以前複数の女性に 恋愛はゲームかどうかを聞いたことがあります。ある人が恋愛に一定の概念を持っているのではなく、それぞれがゲームと思い付き合っている相手がいる場合と、ゲームではないと思って付き合いをしているということでした。それとどうしようもない、不可能だと感じたときに、投げやりに 自分を説得する意味合いも含めて、このゲームは終わりにしよう、終わりだねと言うこともあると言ってます。自分の中ではゲームだったと思いたいの表われだと。

dyauvkiad
質問者

お礼

じっくり何度も読まさせていただきました。 恋愛は駆け引き。 自分ではストレートに彼に伝えていましたがそれも含めて男女の恋愛は駆け引きなんですよね。 彼のことはいつも応援していました。 いま、彼のことを冷静に考えてみましたが私のことを深く思ってくれてたように思います。 でもはっきりと言葉に表せてくれなく、行動で示してくれたのだと思います。 最後に彼にif it’s been just a game for you, how could you have been frustrated? I should have noticed you have been just playing game on me.と伝えたところ彼からIn English, "game" can mean many things. I don't mean it the way you think. と言われてしまいました。 それ以上の説明はありませんでした。 なんだかとても切なく虚しい結果になってしまいました。 もうすすこし時間が必要に思います。 聞いてくださってありがとうごいました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

Of course I care about you too, and I'm sorry for all the times I got angry. もちろんお前のことは大事に思ってる。何回も怒ってしまって悪かった。 I am frustrated and I express my frustration with anger. イライラしていて、つい怒ってしまう。 It's not my usual personality, and alcohol doesn't help, it just makes it worse. 本当の俺じゃないし、酒を飲むと余計ひどくなる。 You are a good person and I don't blame you for anything. お前はいい人で、こうなったのもお前のせいだと思ってない。 Our situation is impossible. でもこの状況じゃもう無理だ。 So lets just stop this game. Okay? だからもうやめよう。 I agreed with you--we should not meet, and for me that also means contacting each other by email. 俺も、もう会わない方がいいと思う、そしてメールもしない方がいいと思う。 Please don't email me anymore. もう俺にメールしないでくれ。 I'm sorry. Goodbye and take care. ごめん。さようなら。、大事に。 ===================== 恋愛相談の方ですが、余計なお世話と思われるかもしれませんが、少しだけ言わせていただきます。お酒を飲んでつい彼女に八つ当たりするような男なんて、むしろきれいに別れて良かったのではないでしょうか。酒に飲まれて、女に声をあげて怒るひとは遅かれ早かれ、手もあげるでしょう。もっといい男がいっぱいいるはずですし、翻訳なしでもコミュニケーションできる人と付き合った方が良いのでは?

dyauvkiad
質問者

お礼

彼の英語での言ってることは把握できたのですが気持ちを全てわかっていませんでした。 communication不足だったと思います。 英語のカテゴリーなのに恋愛相談を聞いてくださってありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.1

なにかしら理由があるのかわかりませんが、彼はもはやあなたにfed upしてたんでしょう。 そこであなたから別れを切り出させるために、このような態度をとり、 別れを切り出させて一気に別れに踏み切った。 といったところではないかと思います。 「お前から別れようって言ったんだから、おれはただそれにagreeしただけだよ」というような 責任転嫁が出来る状況を狙っていたんだと思います。 加え、それっきりでスッキリしたいからnever contact each other even by emailなんでしょうね。 私ならこのままじゃ悔しいんで、これに haha of course how you can blame on me!? I said we shouldn’t meet only because I thought I have been bothering you. but if it’s been just a game for you, how could you have been bothered? I should have noticed you have been just playing game on me. anyways good to know how selfish and horrible you are, and that I wasn’t the reason you are always mad. bye 等と返信します。

dyauvkiad
質問者

お礼

返事が遅くなりすみません。 I should have noticed you have been just playing game on me. の部分が納得いかなかったので最後のメールで言いました。 その返信がIn English, "game" can mean many things. I don't mean it the way you think. と言われてしまいました。 彼はいつも聞きたいことをこうだ、とはっきり言ってくれないので曖昧で終わってしまいました。 ただ不満や怒ったのは私の原因であるのははっきりしたので。 もっと話し合いたいところですが未練たらしくなるのも嫌なのでこれ以上返信しません。 英語のカテゴリーなのに私の恋愛相談まで聞いてくださってありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• I like you,I care about you.

I like you,I care about you. 私は現在北米に住み始めて4年になろうとしています。 北米の彼と知り会って3年。 初めはお友だちのお付き合いになり親しく付き合い始めました。 彼はもともと口数が少なく甘い言葉など言わない人で昔の古風な日本男児のようで男は言葉より行動、という人柄もあり好きになりました。 この友人期間もあったため彼から体を求められても私の気持ちがついていかないこともあり受け入れらない時間がありました。 でもようやく彼の気持ち、私の気持ちが重なりセックスに至りました。 お互い体を寄り添いずっと肌を触られ、絡み合ってそれは幸せな満たされた時間でした。 その時間、お互いの将来の夢、家族のことなど話し合いました。 私の夢、それはどうしても日本へ帰国しなくてはなりません。 今年の夏の終わりに帰国することを彼に伝えました。 その時の彼は納得した様子でした。 それからだんだん月日が経ち、彼の様子が変化していきました。 そして私から、もしあなたが苦しい思いをしているのなら別れたほうがいいのでは? と言いました。あなたを大事にしてるとも。 私に対してはっきり不満があるとは言っていなかったのできっと彼の仕事のことでストレスが溜まっていると私は理解しました。 私は彼をプレッシャーにならないように受け入れ応援しました。 彼の仕事が忙しいことも承知していたからです。 でもメールのやり取りをしているうち、それは私に対して不満を持っていることがわかりました。 どうして私に不満を持っているのか嫌いになってしまったのか、私もあなたを大事に思っている、大好きです、と伝えました。その返信内容がOf course I care about you too, and I'm sorry for all the times I got angry. I am frustrated and I express my frustration with anger. You are a good person and I don't blame you for anything. Our situation is impossible. So lets just stop this game. Okay? I agreed with you--we should not meet, and for me that also means contacting each other by email. Please don't email me anymore. I'm sorry. I like you, but it's better we don't see each other. There is no other way. Thank you and goodbye.と一方的に別れられてしまいました。 彼が選んだ決断なので私ももうこれ以上コンタクトするつもりはありません。 仕方無いことだと思っています。 ただ彼のI like youがどれくらいの意味合いを持っていたのか、友人程度の意味合いなのか。彼と私の時間を過ごした重さだけど、なんだか軽く聞こえて彼は本当に私を好きでいてくれたのか。 彼本人に聞くのがいちばん良いと思いますがもうこれ以上メールしたくありません。 よかったらアドバイスしていただけませんか? 長くなってしまってすみません。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語でわからにところがあります

メールをもらってほとんど自力で解読しましたが わからない(調べても)箇所があります お願いします。 (1)I know you could it. がんばってねという意味であっていますでしょうか? (2)I know I told you about my last, well I got ANOTHER one!! I told you=前にいいましたが まではわかりましたが後がわかりません (3)I don't like summer, but I'm not reary for such cold weather either. (4)I dont't know if mentioned this my last email, この後は だけどわたしは冬休みは00へ行くつもりです。と続いています。

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Although an email is not enough, and a video is not enough as well, I want to try to tell you how much I appreciated your gift! I got so, deeply moved from this…that I don’t even know what to say (and this is so rare!). I was expecting to receive my new watercolor brushes today, so, when the postman rang the doorbell, I though ‘YEPPEEE!!! My new brushes! Hurray!’ and I hurried to the door! Then he said: “There are 2 packages for you boy!”. I thought “Weird, the sent 2 packages for 3 small brushes?”. Then I read what was written on one of them… and I totally forgot about brushes. It was your gift. I was...stunned! Surprised! Totally, incredibly happy. I went back inside, here in front of my pc. And I started shaking, as I was so…! I opened it, and saw your sweet presents, and sent you the SMS and LINE messages, then read the letter. Yes, I did cry (please, don’t think I am a crybaby! XD). I got really moved by what you did. You know I like Ranma and bought me something about it...it's...I can’t describe how happy I am, that's why I will record the video right after finishing the email. And I love everything you sent me! The Christmas Origami, so beautiful and delicate!. And the Onsen souvenir ;__; thank you for thinking about me when you went there…! And the stamps, and the letter… Mika! There are so many things I would like to be able to say. Mika, you are so special for me, thank you! I will now record the video, and write the transcript of what I say (I hope I don’t start crying! XDDDD I promise I won’t!) Take care, Mika, I am with you. Always. Don’t ever feel alone. Because if you need, I will be with you. I will never leave you alone! Fabio The transcript of the video------------ gosh XD okay I cried but just a little XDDDD Sorry! Hi….hey! Its….hard to find the right words to thank you. I wrote it in the email but I want to thank you. I know it’s not enough, it will never be enough…a video, or an email! I…. I am really, really happy…uhm…for…for what you sent me. I really like these (showing ranma notebooks)…. I like this (the souvenir from onsen). I like…the stamps….and the letter! And this…well, you wrote on it so I like it! I…I am so happy of it. And… I don’t know exactly what I want to say! Because…uhm… (pause) I said I would have done that but I’m doing it XD don’t worry! It’s just…thank you. I appreciate it, I appreciate it so much! And… If I ever feel alone… I will… shake this! I will shake this and I will know you are somewhere and… hopefully happy! And….uhm! Sorry… And… aww my voice sorry! I am so so happy you sent me these things that I don’t even know what to say… now you’ll think I’m a crybaby right? I am not a crybaby…but…I, I am… I got so moved from your present that really I don’t know what to say! And….Sorry….! Sorry I am so happy that I can’t help it. I am a crybaby right? XD You think so! But… uhm…uhm….yes! thank you…thank you so much! Thank you so much! For your really… unique gift! Thank you!

• これでよいでしょうか?

●I'm sorry about the delay in this reply, because yesterday I was very busy working and I could not finish this email until now. この返事が遅くなってごめんなさい。昨日はすごく忙しかったのです。よってこのイーメイルを今終わらせなければならない。 (この訳なんかおかしいですね) ●It's okay if you are busy. You sould not write a long email. Just a few line would be fine to me. いいんですよ、忙しければ長いメール書かなくても、数行でいいんです。 この2つこれでよいでしょうか?

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

(1) Please yuna. I love you and only you I’ve told other girls to fuck off because I’m with you and I want to always be with you (2) I love you (3)Please respond. I’m really crying from this you know (4)Please listen to me. And understand that you are the only one I care about 私 OK I understand. Just leave me alone. (5) Please don’t leave me. I’m not joking when I say this, I literally just threw up because of this. Really I’m sorry for making you feel that way. But honestly I can’t live with someone else. I really love you, only you

• 日本語にして下さい!!よろしくお願いします。

Now, I want to tell you more about my prayers ^^ As you told me your secret. Mine is not a secret, but it’s not even something I tell everybody! I’m telling you because… I want to :D It’s not something I like to share with other people, but I want to share it with you.As I said, I don’t pray for myself (unless I am in real trouble, in that case I may ask a small help). The only thing I ask for me is to be always good, and always make right choices. I pray for other people. I pray for my best friend, my grandmother, who helped me during a difficult period (I will tell you about this in another email), generally, for who needs help, or is suffering. And actually, more recently I added another person to my prayers. You might know her. Her name is Mika ^^ I hope you don’t mind, or feel bad about it >.<I didn’t really believe in God in the past, but I changed my mind as I grew up and gained consciousness of things…well! This is a story to be told next time :D Hey, one last thing! When I sent you the picture of my ‘reading to bed’ moment, were you somehow perplexed? Because I said I was only showing it to you? I am asking, because you answered “I see...XD”. If you were perplexed, why? :D Thank you again!Have a nice day and take care!Fabio

• 英和訳お願いします。

英和訳お願いします。 最近友人が疲れてるそうです。 当分会わないほうがいいかも、と伝えました。 Maybe it's best if we don't see each other. I'm very stressed these days and I get very drunk when I drink. It's not good for me or for anyone in my life. I'm not angry at you--just frustrated sometimes, not so much with you but with my own life situation. I wish things could be different. ちゃんと把握したいので訳していただけませんか。 お願いします。

• わからない箇所があります(再度質問)

前回質問しましたが 誤字があり再度質問しなおします(答えてくださった方ありがとうございます) メールをもらってほとんど自力で解読しましたが わからない(調べても)箇所があります お願いします。 (1)I know you could it. がんばってねという意味であっていますでしょうか? (2)I know I told you about my last cold, well I got ANOTHER one!! I told you=前にいいましたが まではわかりましたが後がわかりません (3)I don't like summer, but I'm not reary for such cold weather either. (4)I dont't know if mentioned this my last email, この後は だけどわたしは冬休みは00へ行くつもりです。と続いています。

• 遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと

遠距離恋愛中のアメリカ人の彼からメールが来たのですが、これはフラレたと言うことですよね。 別れようの一言さえないものの、これは大人としてどう解釈するべきでしょうか。。 私は別れたくないのですが、ショックすぎて返す言葉が見つかりません。 どなたかアドバイスをお願い致します。 I'm sorry I didn't write you for a few days. This is very difficult for me. You are very beautiful woman and I want to spend every day with you. But I think our long distance relationship is difficult. I'm not in Japan with you and you are not in San Francisco with me. I think relationship to work need right time and right place. We don't have both right time and right place. I've been very busy with work and I don't think I can slow down my work for a relationship. This long distance relationship is tougher. I will miss you very much. I will regret this but I can not see you any more. よろしくお願いします

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。