• ベストアンサー

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。

次の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします。 After all,the Stone Age people who produced the brilliant cave paintings in what is now Spain and France were as tall as we are,as handsome,as intelligent,and as artistic.And that was twenty-five thousand years ago.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

結局のところ、今のスペインとフランスにあたる地域で、すばらしい洞窟壁画を生み出した石器人(石器時代の人々)は、私たち現代人と同じくらいの身長で、同じくらい目鼻立ちが整っていて、同じくらい頭がよく、芸術の才があった。しかも、二万五千年も前のことだった。

situmonnyou1111
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• 次の英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

LATITUDE OF LOVE by Walter Robinson Hiro Yamagata is master of the pop spectacle. In the mid-1990s, the Japanese-born artist, who now lives in Los Angeles, painted a fleet of Mercedes Benz Cabriolet motorcars with a cascade of flowers and butterflies. He has produced paintings for the Olympics and the 100th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower, and made an official portrait of President Ronald Reagan. Hiro has collaborated on projects with Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Schwarzenegger, and designed a set of stamps for Japan. He has produced laser installations in Paris, Los Angeles, St. Louis, Bilbao, Yokohama and Cape Town, some monumental in scale. He has involved himself with worthy charities for people with disabilities, for earthquake victims, and for orphaned children. For the last five years, Hiro has turned his attention to the Bamiyan Valley in Afghanistan, where he proposed a $60-million project for a laser-beam recreation of the destroyed buddha statues there (fueled by solar power). But after several trips to the country, and meetings with government officials, he was forced to abandon the project. In its stead he has been producing a series of somber yet beautiful abstractions, paintings done in black-and-white with rice paper collaged on 6 x 6 ft. canvases, seven of which are now on view in the humble exhibition space of the Tenri Cultural Institute of New York. These works, frankly inspired by Hiro’s visits to Afghanistan, suggest a soaring bird’s-eye view of a dramatic and desolate landscape. The model of consciousness here is a profound one. As we can’t help but draw out in our minds a world of snow and shadow, mountain and crevice, expansive spaces and hollows of human habitation from this fragile surface of thin paper, ink and glue, so do people fill the empty present with all the imagined possibilities of human life. Nowhere is this more true than in the war zone. In these abstractions, in this "Atmosphere," Hiro Yamagata has uncovered something simple but profound, a model of the spark of creativity. Hiro Yamagata, "Atmosphere," Nov. 4-30, 2010, at Tenri Cultural Institute of New York, 43A West 13th Street, New York, N.Y. 10011

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

We can only think wisely about what we actually know. No person, however intelligent, can ever "know" the Earth. Since none of us can really know more than a small part of this world,"global thinking" is an illusion. Wendell Berry, the writer and philosopher, warns of the many harmful consequences of "Thinking Big." He understands the limits of human intelligencee and admires the age-old wisdom of "thinking little." To learn how to "thinking little," Berry recommends that we start with the basics of life: food, for example. How do we confront the giant agribusiness firms that now control 85% of the world trade of rice, wheat, corn, and other grains, or the four big corporations that raise and sell most of the chickens that Americans eat? These large businesses produce food cheaply but destroy small, independent family farms. Moreover, the pesticides and other farm chemicals they use ruin the quality of farmland and water and contaminate the food supply. The first step in dealing with agribusiness is to realize that all global companies have to operate locally. Only at the level of the neighborhood grocery store or supermarket can they sell their products. It is here, at the grassroots, that people can oppose the big food corporations most effectively and wisely. People at the grassroots are beginning to understand that there is no need to "Think Big" in order to free the food they eat from agribusiness control. They are learning simply to say "No" to cheap fast-food products, while buying local organically produced food that is safe to eat and does not damage the environment. One interesting reaction to global agribusiness is Community Supported Agriculture (CSA). This growing grassroots movement is teaching people in towns and cities how to buy from local farmers who grow healthy crops. By supporting local food, farms, and farmers, CSA members are providing an alternative to "industrial eaters." Industrial eaters are people who care only about buying food at the lowest prise and ignore the harm done by transnational agribusiness. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします

古代の伝説の遺跡についての文章です 200 miles northwest of the modern city of Dwaraka, India, this ancient city was discovered underwater in the Gulf of Khambhat. It cannot be dated, but some have argued the city is the oldest on earth... built between 9 and 32,000 years ago. Proof of the age is a major battleground as anything that old means advanced civilizations existed on lands that were flooded way before archeologists have said there were civilized builders. Yet, construction techniques were advanced and points to the intervention of interstellar helpers. 文法についても理解したいので、できれば、中学レベルで崩さずに訳していただけるとありがたいです よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!!

The movements of humans in the last million years provide a clue to the answer. At the beginning of the Ice Age, humans lived near the equator, where the climate was mild and pleasant. Later they moved northward. From their birthplace in Africa they moved up across Arabia and then turned to the north and west into Europe, as well as eastward into Asia. When these early movements took place, the ice still only covered the lands in the far north; but eight hundred thousand years ago, the ice moved southward until it covered large parts of Europe and Asia. Then, for the first time, humans encountered the bone-chilling, freezing winds from the cakes of ice in the north. The climate in southern Europe had a Siberian coldness then, and summers were nearly as cold as European winters are today. In those difficult times, resourcefulness and inventiveness must have been of great value. Which individual first thought of stripping the fur from dead animals to wrap around hi body? Only by (human beings/ imaginative acts/ could/ such inventive/ survive/ and) a cold climate. In every generation, the individuals with strength, courage, and creativity were the ones more likely to survive the Ice Age; those who were less resourceful fell victim to the climate and their numbers were reduced. The Ice Age winter was the greatest challenge that humans had ever faced. They were naked and defenseless against the cold, as some little mammals had been defenseless against the dinosaurs one hundred million years before. Facing the pressure of a hostile world, both those mammals and humans were forced to live by their wits; and both became, in their time, the most intelligent animals of the day. ()内は並べ替えです。 めっちゃ困ってます!お願いします...

• この英文の和訳お願いします。 難しいです。

There are therefore 192 subjects(forty per cent of the sample) whose happiness and domestic efficiency are to a greater or lesser extent dependent on the ready accessibility of their children or other relatives. No solution of the problems of old age will be acceptable to the people themselves or to their children which does not take the family factor into account. King, Sir Geoffrey, formerly Permanent Secretary, Ministry, of Pensions and National Insurance, "Policy and Practice", Old Age in the Modern World, 1995. Studies in other places such as Hammersmith, Acton, and Northern Ireland have also produced some evidence of close ties between old people and their relatives and of a willingness to bear the burden of nursing care. But the evidence gained in these inquiries was incidental to their main purposes. There has been no specialized study of the place of the old person in the family. Yet such detailed knowledge may be fundamental to any understanding of old age or of its problems. That is the starting point of this study. How often do old people see their children and their brothers and sisters, and do they live near or far? What services do relatives perform for each other every day and at times of crisis? What is the differences in family role of an old man and an old woman? Can a more precise meaning be given to loneliness and social isolation and what does it mean to be widowed, single, or childless? Is the status of old people undergoing change? Which old people make the greatest demand on the State aid or replace the efforts of the family? These are some of the questions which will be discussed in this report.

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

A high-tech granny used to be an oxymoron. But in Japan, a growing number of elderly are learning to use the Internet. "I turn on my compter the first thing in the morning. It's a pleasure to see the e-mail that came overnight," says Roko Shinohara, who is a member of the Computer Grannies Society, started in 1997 to encourage a new breed of Net-savvy elderly. The group, which accepts men as well, has members all across Japan. Most of them are in their 70s. The oldest member is a 97-year-old woman who lives alone in Kyoto. The members exchange messages and photos, and show each other their creative work―paintings, novels, poems and music. They organize tours of big electronics stores. They also shop online. "Bookstores are becoming bigger these days and it's hard to find a book I want," Kikue Kamata says. "It's quite easy online." Kayoko Okawa, 77, who founded the group, remembers how things have changed over the past decade. "Computers for old women? No way!" was the initial reaction Okawa met when she was trying to start the group. "No companies wanted to lend me computers," she recalls. But according to recent data, nearly half of Japanese in their late 60s are now online. The number of people between 70 and 79 who used the internet jumped from 15.4 percent to 32.3 percent over two years through 2006. Above the age of 80, the percentage went up from 6.9 percent to 16 percent. The hardest thing for Okawa is to drop deceased members from her mailing list. "I know it's impossible to get anything from her once she passed away. But I can't help thinking to myself,'Just maybe...,' " she said. Okawa has been contacted by the children of deceased members, who had no idea that their mothers knew how to use a computer. A son once sent an e-mail to Okawa that said:"I realized my mother had these joyful, bright days in her last years of life. I'm glad to know that." よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

私の元に英語で書かれたメールが送られていました どうが和訳をお願いいたします Dear Beneficiary On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Reinhard Hermann, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you returned undelivered. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address on the WILL. I wish to notify you that Late Engr. R. Hermann made you a Beneficiary to his WILL. He left the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10,500.000.00 USD) to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL. This may sound strange and unbelievable to you, but it is real and true. Being a widely traveled man, he must have been in contact with you in the past or simply you were recommended to him by one of his numerous Friends abroad who wished you good. Engr. R. Hermann until his death was a member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electrical & Electronic Engineers. He had a very good heart and was a philanthropist. His great philanthropy earned him numerous awards during his life time. I.e. UNO, WHO, & UNESCO. Late Engr. R. Hermann died on the 13th day of December, 2009. At the age of 80 years, and his WILL is now ready for execution. According to him this money is to support your humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in your society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hoping, Endeavour to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job. I hope to hear from you in no distant time through the email address below

• 和訳が分かりません。

☆These two are ancient arts ― ancient, at least, as we in America count age ― for their seeds were sown well over seven hundred years ago, and it was in the seventeenth century that they blossomed into full perfection. ☆There are many haiku, much of whose effect can be kept in accurate translation. 上記の英文を自力では訳しきれず、困っています。 何方か教えて頂けませんでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の前半部分となります。 ここから、顔の比喩に入りますので、かなり抽象的な内容だと思われますが、 意訳でかまいませんので、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 He is handsome with a forceful face, and a direct gaze. His hair is wonderfully thick sweeping in shape and with a flick at the ends. It is dark., well styled and comprised of dark chocolate shades of brown, some close to rusted ebony, some burnt umber. He has a look of wealthy refined man. It is a long face, with a heavy bone structure that gives powerful delicate features. He has a high tall handsome forehead, which is smooth skinned and makes him look refined and intellectual. It is soft beige in color with a trapezoid shape at the hair line and straight lower down by the eyes. It has a faint depression or hollowed in the middle above the eyes. No lines across the forehead until old age, and even then they are faint like the hair line crack in a plate.

• 英文和訳お願いします。

皆目見当がつきません、和訳をお願いします。                                I am Mrs A from Spain married to Mr B , for twenty one years and am blessed with two kids. I am the secretary general and maneger bills and exchange at the foreign department of BancoSavadell Atlantico here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal witch beleive that it will be a very Good oppotunity for both of us. So I decided to contact you on this business oppotunity in our bank. the business is this, after our last year annual audit I discovered an abandoned sum of USD $12,500,000,00 million in our safty deposit vault that belong to one of our foreign customer of our bank happens to share the same last name and COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with you. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting any of his relative to come over and craim his money because the managemment cannot release it unless somebody applies for it to be beneficiary/next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfoutunately, the deceased died without Will. He had no biological children and all attempt to reach his relatives to take over his inheritance have been futile hence I decided to use public records to trace and contact you since you share the same COUNTRY OF ORIGIN with the deceased in which you are legally qualify to claim estate according to our banking rules/Spanish jurisdictions. Since you have the same country of origin with this deceased customer, you can make this deal with me, I will give you all the secret information of this deposit which will help you to claim this money as the next of kin since nobody is coming for it and don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as unclaimed funds or declared to the goverment of Spain, once this is done, the government of Spain will confiscate the funds which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and map out something for charity from the money and share the rest. I agreed that 50 % of this money will be for you as a foreign partner in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, 10 % set at side for donation to organisation charity adn while 40% would be for me and family. Therefore to enable start the process of this funf to your account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your interest of claim of your inhelited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my below email, telephone or fax, I will send to you by email or fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made perfectly. At this moment you should free to contact me through above contacts as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only way we can aciheve the success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank internally for the transfer to be approved immediately. Please take note, my english is very poor and it is my husband translate this letter for me because my husband is the only one that I have discussed this buisiness with and we both agree to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime either I am at work or not around. For the security of this buisiness please feel free to call my husband on below telephone number at any time, because of my position in the bank my phone might be monitored so think that is better to be discussing with my husband on the phone while syould be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. I wait urgently to hear from you. よろしくお願いします。。