英語の添削お願いいたします!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 保険の受け取りと友人からの返済について
  • 友人が返済をすると言って驚いている
  • 朝の夢に関連して驚きを感じている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いいたします!

英語の添削お願いいたします! 以下の宜しくお願い致します。 「来月末から保険をもらえる事になり、それに友人からさっき電話がありました。 彼は今月から僕に月々返済をすると言ってた。 今朝その夢をみたから、僕はちょっとびっくりしてます。 It has become receive insurance from end of next month, and I received a call few minutes ago from my friend. He said that repayment to me from this month. I'm a bit surprised because had a dream this morning. 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 21s-a
  • ベストアンサー率40% (160/398)
回答No.1

I will have received an insurance from the end of next month, and I caught a call from my friend a few minutes ago. He said he's gonna pay me back from this month. I got a little bit surprised coz I had the same dream this morning.

shihen
質問者

お礼

とても勉強になります。本当にどうも有難うございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文

この時計は1ヶ月に2,3分遅れます。を英文に直すと、 This clock loses a few minutes a month. で合っていますか? 自信のある方、添削をお願いします。

• 英語の添削をお願いします

A高校からB高校に転入して、B高校で自己紹介をするという設定なのですが、英文の添削をお願いします。 I lived in A until last month, and went to the A high school. But I will move in to B high school by the father's transfer. I want to become you happily early. Because I have a lot of things that do not become accustomed, I want you to teach. I belonged to the brass band at the previous school. Therefore, I like music very much. I want to enter the brass band also at this school. Because a lot of nature overflowed, the B high school thought that it was a very wonderful school. Life in this school of the future is the enjoyment. My best regards. 最初の部分は、「早く皆さんと仲良くなりたいです。慣れない事が多いと思うので、色々と教えてください」としたかったのですが、よく分かりませんでした。最後の部分は、「これからのこの学校生活が楽しみです。これから宜しくお願いします。」という文にしたかったのですがよく分かりませんでした。吹奏楽部はbrass band で良いのでしょうか。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語について。

次の問題を正しい順序に並べかえる。 (1)(my/famous/soccer/become/to/a/player/is/dream) (2)(drink/have/I/to/something/can) [1]My dream is to become a famous soccer player. [2]I can have something to drink. これでいいのか回答お願いします。

• dreamという動詞の使い方について 

質問1:「私は前に、有名なピアニストになる夢を見ました」 I dreamed of becoming a famous pianist long ago. これを言い換えると、 I dreamed long ago that I became a famous pianist. これで合ってますか? 質問2:「私は有名なピアニストになることを夢見ています」 I dream of becoming a famous pianist. これを言い換えると、 I dream that I will become a famous pianist. これで合っていますか? 質問3:”(寝ている最中に)夢を見る”と      ”(将来を)夢見る”いう意味では、dream of have p.p.の形はないですよね。       自分でも変な質問だと思いますが、時制が少し不安なので解説お願いします。

• 疑問詞の問題教えてください

1(  )に疑問詞何が入りますか? (     )has become of the pen I put here a few minutes ago? 2間違いを教えてください (1)Why not do you ask your father if he can come with you? (2)What is it that they are so late in coming? よろしくお願いします!!

• 英語を教えてください。

添削をよろしくお願いいたします。 連絡ありがとう。 今日は2週間前にメールで伝えたように、1日ベビシッターのためでかけていたので 電話に気づきませんでした。 ずっと人と一緒で忙しくて連絡するタイミングがありませんでした。 さっき電話をしたけど通じなかったので、あなたから私にまた連絡ください。 Thank you for your email and call. I was busy all day today in baby-sitters as I told you on email 2 weeks ago so I could't realize your call and email. I called you few minutes ago but you didn't catch my call. so please call me from you when you have time.

• 日本語に訳してください。(メールの内容です。)

↓は頂いたメールのコピーです。日本語に訳して下さい!○○○…はURLです。 hey whats up mate I received this life changing article it took all the worries out of my life to be honest with you I currently earning $4000 /month working less than 30 minutes a day also its risk free joining the program which is about $1 for shipping ○○○… Sign up and receive your kit before they run out 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします

ある方にメールを送りたいのですが、失礼のないように、英文がもし敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。 また添削もお願いします。 Dr. 〇〇 Hello, I have a few questions. I would like to printed the syllabus, but where can I do that? I do not receive an email for other classes professor, but should I prepare the books and the syllabus? Thank you very much, 〇〇(私の名前) (〇〇、 こんにちは。 質問したいことがあります。(お聞きしたいことがあります) シラバスを印刷したいのですが、どこで印刷できますか? 他のクラスの教授からメールが届かないのですが、本やシラバスを準備すべきでしょうか? ((よろしくお願いします)的な意味。)ありがとうございます。 〇〇) ちなみにまだこの方の授業は受講していません。 今後受講する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語詳しい方

次の文を一番正しく英語表記してるのはどれですか? 「3番目の匿名企業のテスト期間は3ヶ月と聞いてますが何月から何月までですか? また、この企業の名前を確認する方法はありますか?」 (1)I have heard that the investigative period of corporations remaining anonymous is three months, from which month to which month is it? Is there a way to check the name of this company? (2)I have heard that the investigative period of corporations remaining anonymous is three months, from what month to what month is it? and Is there a way to check the name of this company? (3)I have heard that the investigative period of corporations remaining anonymous is three months, from what month to what month is it? Is there a way of finding out the name of such corporations? これ以外にもあれば教えてください

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。