• ベストアンサー

英語の添削お願いします

ある方にメールを送りたいのですが、失礼のないように、英文がもし敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。 また添削もお願いします。 Dr. 〇〇 Hello, I have a few questions. I would like to printed the syllabus, but where can I do that? I do not receive an email for other classes professor, but should I prepare the books and the syllabus? Thank you very much, 〇〇(私の名前) (〇〇、 こんにちは。 質問したいことがあります。(お聞きしたいことがあります) シラバスを印刷したいのですが、どこで印刷できますか? 他のクラスの教授からメールが届かないのですが、本やシラバスを準備すべきでしょうか? ((よろしくお願いします)的な意味。)ありがとうございます。 〇〇) ちなみにまだこの方の授業は受講していません。 今後受講する予定です。 よろしくお願いします。

• wxw
  • お礼率89% (1045/1166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.3

#2です。 補足質問見ました。そうすると前の回答とかなり前提が違いますね。そうすると下記で良いと思います。他の教授たちが云々と言うのは、他の教授についても同様ですよね?と聞いているわけですね? Dear Professor ◯◯, I appreciate your kind guidance through the e-mail the other day. In the e-mail, you mentioned that I should print out the syllabus. But I have no idea where I can make the printing because I'm quite new to the campus and the town. I hope I'm not too rude to ask you such a basic thing, but I need your help. I haven't received any e-mail from other professors guiding me what should I do to their classes, but am I supposed to prepare text books and syllabus by myself? Your kind advice would be highly appreciated. Sincerely yours, ◯◯

wxw
質問者

お礼

お手を煩わせてしまい、すみません。 はじめに状況をきちんと説明しておくべきでした。 補足も読んでいただきありがとうございます。 大変参考になりました。 回答ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (2)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

Dear Professor ◯◯, My name is ◯◯. A student of xxx who are eager to take your class. I'm sorry to bother you with asking such a basic question, but could you advise how I can obtain the syllabus to know what I need to take your class. I also haven't received any e-mail from other professors guiding me what should I do to their classes, but am I supposed to prepare text books and syllabus by myself? Your kind advice would be highly appreciated. Sincerely yours, ◯◯ 最初の教授の名前はラストネームのみ。突然のメールであれば簡単に自分が誰かを書くこと。I'm sorry to bother you with ... は「お忙しいところこんな基本的な質問でお手を煩わせてすみません」みたいな定形の言い方。 どこで印刷できるかを聞いていますが、ここではどうやって手に入れるかに置き換えています。where I can print out the syllabus だと、まるで印刷できるプリンターがどこにあるかと聞いているようで、教授に聞く内容ではないです。 また、他の教授からメールが来ないと言う意味がよくわからず、「他の教授からも私がどうすべきか教えてくれるメールを受け取っていないのですが、私自身でシラバスと教科書を用意するのですか?」としています。

wxw
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

wxw
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 質問の補足なのですが、以前教授からsyllabusを印刷するように、というメールが来ました。 syllabusを見る方法は教えていただいたので知っているのですが、どこで印刷できるのかがわかりません。 その教授は日本語の先生で、困ったことがあればなんでも相談してね、と言ってくれているので、どこに行けば印刷できるのか教えていただきたいと思ったのですが…。やはり失礼でしょうか? ですが、その先生以外に聞く人がおらず、また印刷してこい、と言われているのもその方の授業のみです。 その場合は、where I can print out the syllabus でいいでしょうか?

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

Dear Professor John Smith. I would like to take your class and if I may, I would like to receive a syllabus and book list for the course XXX. My address is 〒123-4567, 123, Honmachi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo. Thank you very much. Nanno Tarebee 普通こういうことは、学科の職員に聞けば済むことです。教科書やシラバスの準備をするのは当然ですから、教授に聞くまでもないでしょう。

wxw
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 私もちゃんと説明できておらず申し訳ないです。 参考にさせていただきます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 会話表現

次の文に続くのはどれでしょうか? Do u have many required classes? A:Yes,of course it's required. B:No,class isn't required. C:We have many classes we can choose. D:A few,but we can choose most classes. 是非回答お願いいたします。

• 英語にしたいのですがわかりません

英語にしたいのですが、自分の分かる部分はかきました。教えてくださいお願いします。 1 すぐには行くことはできない(そちらの国へ)。いつかは絶対に行こうと思う。 I can't go to ..........soon, but I would like 2 そういってもらえるのは私もうれしいよ  (appriciateというのは大げさでしょうか?相手が私とメールすることをうれしく思うとか、私のことをほめてくれたのにたいし、thank youはよく使っているので違う言い方がしたいと思ったのです) I appriciate that you ......... またはI'm very glad to hear that....... 3 休みの日は何をしているの? what do you do in off day?ですか? 教えてください

• 添削お願いします。

まず状況から説明します。 一緒に旅行した写真をYahooのBriefcaseに掲載しているので見て下さいと言われたのですが、私はログインする場所を間違えて、IDが違うと勘違いし、パスワードとIDを再度連絡もらったのです。 日本語で言いたいことを書きます。その下に私なりに英文にしたものを書きますが、添削お願いします。 ------------------------- またメールを送って下さりありがとうございました。 お手数をおかけしましたが、なんとかうまくいきました。 実は、私は間違っていました。違う所にIDとPASSWORDを入力していました。 AさんとBさんの為に印刷しました。近い内に彼らに見せます。私的にはみんなが写っている写真が欲しいです。 彼らにどの写真が欲しいか尋ねてから、連絡します。 Thank you for sending e-mail again. I was sorry to trouble you, but at last it went well. Actually, I was wrong. I entered in a password to the wrong place. And, I printed them for Ms.A and Ms. B. I’ll show them to them in a few days. As for me, I’d like some photos that everyone came out. Anyway, I’ll ask A and B about what number s of photos they want. Then, I’ll let you know about it.

• メールの返事ですが 添削してもらえませんか

Hi XXXX Thank you for sending me kindness email. There are a lot of useful studying sights, but I have a lot of books to read now. So, I’ll do as possibly as I can. Especially, useful English conversation for traveling is really to need to me. I wonder if the to of two (I wrote just above? to need and to me) is ok? But I like English so I study it joyfully.

• 教授へのメールの返信(英語)

以前、教授からこの資料を印刷して授業に持ってくるように、と言った内容のメールが来ました。学校に入学したばかりでどこで印刷できるのかわからず、I would like to print out the document, where I can do that?という内容のメールを送りました。 すると教授から、その資料のアクセス方法が記載された返信がきました。 私は今寮に住んでいて、部屋では印刷することができない状態です。 ですので、その旨をもう一度伝えようと英文を作成しました。 Thank you very much for your reply. I can not printed copy of the document in my room. I would like to tell me if there is a place where I can print somewhere. (返信ありがとうございます。私の部屋では資料を印刷することができません。どこかに印刷できる場所があれば教えて欲しいです。) このような内容にしたいです。 また、返信する際も、Dear など必要でしょうか?

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.

• 英語添削お願いします!

インターネットさえあれば辞書や百科事典は要らないという意見についてどう思いますか。 というテーマです!  I am opposed to the idea that we access only the Internet when we look for something, and that we needn't use books at all. Of course the Internet is very easy to use and useful, because all you have to do is only retrieving the information you want. But, using nothing but the Internet is very dangerous. One of some reasons is the Internet involve too much information, of course false information. Many people you don't know use it, so information on the Internet are not always reliable and it is very difficult to choose only true information. On the other hand, books are published after they are checked closely. So they seldom have false information.  I think it is good to use both of the Internet and books, then you can get true information quickly. 

• 添削してください

教授にメールを送りたいのですが、その内容を添削して欲しいです。 次にする課題曲を以前決め、その後楽譜をPDFでメールすると言われていたのですが、メールが届いていません。 以前、私がメールを受信できなかったことがあるので、原因は私かもしれません。 もしくは、教授が忘れているか…。 もう一度送って欲しい、ということを伝えたいです。 I decided the next song to sing, but I did not receive your email. Could you send me again? でよろしいでしょうか?

• 英語の添削をしてください。4行です。

英語の添削をしてください。 Please keep in mind that I'm not English enough. I try writing in English. But kindly let me know soon if you do not understand what I wrote. I try to re-write it correct in the next mail.

• 教授への質問(メール)

教授に授業に何が必要かというのを聞きたいです。 件名はThis is 〇〇. I have a question about first class. 本文 Dear Professor 〇〇, This is 〇〇, I enrolled your XX class at 3:00pm on Thursday. Do I need prepare something to attend your class? Thank you for your help. Sincerely, 〇〇 という感じでいいでしょうか? 失礼な文になっていたり、おかしければ、添削して欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。