When does the school year start and end in Japan? What are the events and festivals throughout the year?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Hello, I received an email that I need help with translating. The sender is asking about the school year in Japan, including the start and end dates of each semester. They also want to know about events and festivals throughout the year for a more authentic storyline for their manga.
  • Can someone please help me with the translation of an email? The sender is asking about the school year in Japan, specifically when it starts and ends. They also want to know about the events and festivals that take place throughout the year for a more realistic storyline for their manga.
  • I need assistance in translating an email. The sender is inquiring about the school year in Japan, specifically the start and end dates of each semester. They are also interested in learning about the various events and festivals that occur throughout the year, as they want to incorporate them into their manga for authenticity.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

My facebook account is also of the

My facebook account is also of the same name.. add me if ever.. by the way..i'm an aspiring mangaka and please help me..when does the school year start and end there in Japan? when does each semester start and end....and what are the events or festivals you have during the year? I really need it for a more authentic storyline. というメールが送られてきました。 大体は訳せたんですが、どうしてもfacebookの意味が分からないのと、英語が苦手なので訳が合ってるか不安なので翻訳よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • jesuisyu
  • ベストアンサー率46% (23/49)
回答No.1

facebook というのは主に欧米でポピュラーなSNSです。 質問者様は mixi をご存じでしょうか?facebookは 欧米版mixiという感じです。 メールの相手は、私は facebook でも同じ名前でアカウントがあるから あなたもfacebookのアカウントを作って、私を友達登録して下さい、 と言っています。因みにfacebookへの登録は非常に簡単なので、 Googleから "facebook" で検索。トップに出てきたページから アカウントを取得してください。

関連するQ&A

• いつからいつまで休みですか? を英語で。

知人から「4日間休みです」とメールをもらいました。 それがいつからいつまでが分らないので、 いつからいつまでお休みですか?と聞きたいのです。 When does your vacation start and end? しか思いつきません。 宜しくお願いします。

• out of touch

I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I I overheard my older daughter telling her sister about her experience during her semester abroad—her sexual experience. She slept with nine different men, one in each country she visited. I left before I could hear more. I never thought that I was a prude, but it was unsettling to hear my baby girl has had more sex partners in a year than I’ve had in my life. I am worried about her behavior and why she would be telling this to her 16-year-old sister. My daughter has a 4.0 GPA, volunteers, and is usually a good person. Am I out of touch? ここでのout of touchはどのような意味でしょうか?辞書にそれらしき意味がないのですが・・よろしくお願いします

• the story of my life 和訳

授業でヘレンケラーのThe Story of my life をやっているのですが、上手く和訳ができないので和訳の方を教えてほしいです。 When the time of daisies and buttercups came Miss Sullivan took me by the hand across the fields, where men were preparing the earth for the seed, to the banks of the Tennessee River,and there,sitting on the warm grass,I had my first lessons in the beneficence of nature. I learned how the sun and the rain make to grow out of the ground every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, how birds build their nests and live and thrive from land to land,how the squir-rel, the deer,the lion and every other creature finds food and shelter. As my knowledge of things grew I felt more and more the delight of the world I was in. Long before I learned to do a sum in arithmetic or describe the shape of the earth,Miss Sullivan had taught me to find beauty in the fragrant woods, in every blade of grass, and in the curves and dimples of my baby sister's hand. She linked my earliest thoughts with nature,and made me feel that "birds and flowers and I were happy peers." 長文で申し訳ないですが、よろしくお願いします。

• My love does it good の意味

ポール・マッカートニーのMy Loveという曲の歌詞で My love does it good の意味がわかる方、 教えていただけますでしょうか。よろしくお願いします。 (歌詞の一部です) And When I Go Away I Know My Heart Can Stay With My Love It's Understood It's In The Hands Of My Love And My Love Does It Good

• 2つのカラムの日付の範囲

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `events` ( `id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `start_on` date NOT NULL, `end_on` date DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`id`) ) ; INSERT INTO `events` ( `id` ,`start_on` ,`end_on` ) VALUES ( NULL, '2011-02-10', '2011-12-28' ); INSERT INTO `events` ( `id` ,`start_on` ,`end_on` ) VALUES ( NULL, '2011-03-01', NULL ); INSERT INTO `events` ( `id` ,`start_on` ,`end_on` ) VALUES ( NULL, '2011-04-01', NULL ); INSERT INTO `events` ( `id` ,`start_on` ,`end_on` ) VALUES ( NULL, '2011-04-10', '2011-05-10' ); INSERT INTO `events` ( `id` ,`start_on` ,`end_on` ) VALUES ( NULL, '2011-01-10', '2011-02-15' ); '2011-03' を渡したら2件帰ってくるような SQL 文を書きたいです。 (3月にやってるイベントの一覧を取得したい。) WHERE `start_on` BETWEEN '2011-03-01' AND '2011-03-31' だと1行目が取得できませんでした。 すみません。よろしくお願いします。

• All it does is..?構文について

文法がわかりません!! 最近英語の歌を聞きながら英語の勉強をしています。 "When our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down"-Bruno Mars'When I was your man'より 意訳すると、「友達が君のことを話すのは、とても辛い」みたいな意味になると思うのですが、どうしても"all it does is ..."のところがひっかかります。 これはALL+S+V+be動詞+目的語の構文なのでしょうか?であれば、tear downが動詞?なので to tear me downで不定詞にしなくてもいいのでしょうか? もしくはdoesは強調で使われているのでしょうか?? それともネイティブっぽい省略や使いまわしがあるのでしょうか?? tear downが「取り壊す」という意味なのも初めて知ったので、使い方もよくわかっていないのですが。。 動詞が二つ並んでくると一気に意味がわからなくなってしまいます。。 どなたかこの構文と正確な意味をわかりやすく教えてください!!よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします!

She has really improved since the start of the semester. She has become more confident with herself and English. Great work.Keep it up.

• 以下の文の和訳をお願いします

I will tell you all about it after I go! Hopefully my husband comes with me because he Did not come with me to Ireland and Scotland, I live in Ketcikan during the summers still and I live in Kentucky the rest of the year.

• reclaim my nights

I'm a 29-year-old woman with a wonderful boyfriend and a great career in finance. I'm very close with a tall, dark, handsome male coworker. He has a wife and a three-year-old daughter. I'm sexually attracted, but not sure it's romantic love. I know I'd go to the end of the world for him! I'm losing sleep trying to figure this out. To reclaim my nights, what do I label this? To reclaim my nightsとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• drained my savings

While in high school, I babysat and worked for a local grocery store. I saved a lot of what I made and had a pretty good amount in savings, but I took a school trip to France that had cost me almost $3,000, AKA my entire savings at that point. The trip was amazing and I don’t regret it, but since then I have repeatedly drained my savings account for something I thought was really important. drainedは「使ってしまった」ということでしょうか?よろしくお願いします