The Story of My Life 和訳

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ヘレンケラーの自伝『The Story of My Life』の和訳が上手くできないと相談しています。和訳を教えてください。
  • ヘレンケラーの自伝『The Story of My Life』に登場する自然の恩恵についての初めての学びや喜びについて述べられています。
  • ヘレンケラーの自伝『The Story of My Life』において、自然や動物とのつながりを通じて感じた幸せや美しさについて述べられています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

the story of my life 和訳

授業でヘレンケラーのThe Story of my life をやっているのですが、上手く和訳ができないので和訳の方を教えてほしいです。 When the time of daisies and buttercups came Miss Sullivan took me by the hand across the fields, where men were preparing the earth for the seed, to the banks of the Tennessee River,and there,sitting on the warm grass,I had my first lessons in the beneficence of nature. I learned how the sun and the rain make to grow out of the ground every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, how birds build their nests and live and thrive from land to land,how the squir-rel, the deer,the lion and every other creature finds food and shelter. As my knowledge of things grew I felt more and more the delight of the world I was in. Long before I learned to do a sum in arithmetic or describe the shape of the earth,Miss Sullivan had taught me to find beauty in the fragrant woods, in every blade of grass, and in the curves and dimples of my baby sister's hand. She linked my earliest thoughts with nature,and made me feel that "birds and flowers and I were happy peers." 長文で申し訳ないですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。(すてきな内容でした!) >When the time of daisies and buttercups came Miss Sullivan took me by the hand across the fields, where men were preparing the earth for the seed, to the banks of the Tennessee River,and there,sitting on the warm grass,I had my first lessons in the beneficence of nature. ⇒デージーやキンポウゲの(咲く)時期が来た時、サリバン先生は私の手を取って、男の人たちが種まきのために地面を耕している野原を横切ってテネシー川の土手の方へ行きました。そしてそこで私は、暖かな芝生に座って、自然の恵みの中での最初のレッスンを受けました。 >I learned how the sun and the rain make to grow out of the ground every tree that is pleasant to the sight and good for food, how birds build their nests and live and thrive from land to land,how the squir-rel, the deer,the lion and every other creature finds food and shelter. As my knowledge of things grew I felt more and more the delight of the world I was in. ⇒私は、太陽と雨がどのようにして、見て心地よく、食物として役立つような樹木が大地から育つのか、どのようにして、鳥が巣を作って生き、土地から土地へ渡って育つのか、どのようにして、リス、鹿、ライオン、およびすべての他の生物が食物と隠れ家を見つけるのかを学びました。 >Long before I learned to do a sum in arithmetic or describe the shape of the earth,Miss Sullivan had taught me to find beauty in the fragrant woods, in every blade of grass, and in the curves and dimples of my baby sister's hand. She linked my earliest thoughts with nature,and made me feel that "birds and flowers and I were happy peers." ⇒私が算数での足し算の仕方や地球の形の描き方を学ぶよりずっと前に、サリバン先生は私に、よいにおいの森や、草の一枚一枚の葉や、私の妹の手の曲線とかえくぼにある美しさを発見する方法を教えてくれました。彼女は、私の最初の頃の考えを自然と結びつけて、「鳥や花や私は、幸福なお仲間同士なのよ」と私に感じさせてくれたのです。

momomoai
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 本当に助かりました! とても素敵な和訳で、分かりやすかったです! また分からないことがあったら、ぜひまた和訳してもらいたいです。 本当にありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• The story of my life 和訳

すみません。 また和訳がうまくできないところがありました。 和訳をよろしくおねがいします。 I felt my may to the end of the garden, knowing that the mimosa tree was near the fence, at the turn of the path. Yes,there it was,all quivering in the warm sunshine, its blossom-laden branches almost touching the long grass. Was there ever anything so exquisitely beautiful in the world before! Its delicate blossoms shrank from the slightest earthly touch;it seemed as if a tree of paradise had been transplanted to earth. I made my way through a shower of petals to the great trunk and for one minute stood irresolute; then, putting my foot in the broad space between the forked branches,i pulled mysmyself up into the tree. 長文申し訳ないです。 よろしくおねがいします。

すみません。 分からないところがいくつかあったので、和訳お願いします。 I smelt the violets in her hand and asked, half in words half in signs , a question which meant "Is love the sweetness of flowers?" I asked,pointing in the direction from which the heat came."Is this not love?" It seemed to me that there could be nothing more beautiful than the sun,whose warmth makes all things grow.

また分からない部分があったので、ぜひ和訳の得意な方よろしくお願いします。 I had some difficulty in holding on, for the branches were very large and the bark hurt my hands. But I had delicious sense that I was doing something unusual and wonderful, so I kept on climbing higher and higher, until I reached a little seat which somebody had built there so long ago that it had grown part of the tree itself. I sat there for a long,long time , feeling like a fairy on a rosy cloud. After that I spent many happy hours in my tree of paradise,thinking fair thoughts and dreaming bright dreams.

• story of my life の一文です。

My mind stirred with the stirring times, and the characters round which the life of two contending nations centered seemed to move right before me. 短文ですが、さっぱりです。  stirred with the stirring times (??) 1)move right before me の主語は My mind でいいのでしょうか? 2)全訳をお願いします。

The stories had little or no meaning for me then; but the mere spelling of the strange words was sufficient to amuse a little child who could do almost nothing to amuse herself; and although I do not recall a single circumstance connected with the reading of the stories, yet I cannot help thinking that I made a great effort to remember the words, with the intention of having my teacher explain them when she returned. 次のような訳しかできません。 模範の訳をお願いします。 その物語は少しも私には意味を成さない。 しかし珍しい単語のほんのしたスペルが自分を楽しませることができない少女を楽しませるのに十分なのである。 そして私はその小説を読んだことを思い出さないが、その言葉を覚えるのに私の努力があったことは、思わずにはいられない。 そして私の先生が戻った時、説明してもらおうとするのである????? single circumstance  がわかりません。 最後の文の  my teacher = she (returned) で良いのでしょうか? 毎度のことながら、たまに(よく)このような文が出てくるので、なかなか進みません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 至急和訳お願いします!

至急和訳お願いします! When I came to the United States as a lad of six, the most needful lesson for me, as a boy, was the necessity for thrift. I had been taught in my home across the sea that thrift was one of the fundamentals in a successful life. My family had come from a land noted for its thrift ; but we had been in the United States only a few days before the realization came home strongly to my father and mother that they had brought their children to a land of waste. Where the Dutchman saved , the American wasted. There was waste,and the most prodial waste, on every hand. In every street-car and on every ferry-boat the floors and seats were littered with newspapers that had been read and thrown away or left behind. お願いします!

• この文の和訳をお願いします><

I have thought since of the wonderful godness of God to me, in preserving me in the use of my reason and senses, in that distressed time, that I did not use wicked and violent means to end my own miserable life. 要点だけでも構いませんので、誰かお願いします><

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think both by nature and nurture I tend to apologize more than the average person. It definitely comes from growing up in the culture of “nice” in the Midwest, but I’m also a conflict-avoider and people-pleaser by nature, which seems to amplify it. Additionally, I tend to use it a lot when I’m trying to sympathize with people—if they say they’ve had a bad day, my response is usually, “I’m sorry.” I know the whole discussion of how women say sorry too much, but it just seems ingrained at this point and part of who I am. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings. It’s not done to minimize myself, my opinions, or my feelings.の和訳をよろしくお願いします

Three frolicsome little streams ran through it from springs in the rocks above, leaping here and tumbling there in laughing cascades wherever the rocks tried to bar their way. 3つのやんちゃな小川が春から流れてきて、岩の上や、ここでは跳ね、あちらでは転んでいる、笑っている滝では、岩がその流れを食い止めようとしている。 とトンチンカンな文章になってしまいます。  小川の流れるさまを抽象的(?)に表現しているのであろう とは思うのですが。 よろしければ、どのような訳が望ましいか、教えてください。 また、 through it のit が何を指すのか, springs in のin を入れる理由がわからないのですが、 私はこのような抽象的は文章が苦手です。 story of my life は簡単で読みやすい、というようなコメントを見ますが、そのたびにへこみます。 よろしくお願いします。