英語のメールが来ましたがうまく訳せません

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 先日英語のメールが来たのですが、意味が曖昧にしかわかりません。
  • 相手は2.3度、私のサイトを見てメールを送ってくれたことがある人です。
  • 返信するかどうかは、追記するか新たに質問するか判断します。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語のメールが来ましたがうまく訳せません

英語のメールが来ましたがうまく訳せません いつもお世話になっています。 先日英語のメールが来たのですが、意味が曖昧にしかわかりません。 相手は2.3度、私のサイトを見てメールを送ってくれたことがある人です。 また、その内容次第では返信しなければいけないと思いますが、それに関しては 追記させていただくか、また新たに質問させていただくかもしれません。 ------ can you help me speak in japanese. I would love to learn. I had a friend who is a half japanes half filipino, he has a business in japan even in the Philippines, he wants me to communicate with him in japanese cause he is really having hard time speaking in english or in in my langauge. ------ 以上がメールの内容です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • denden015
  • ベストアンサー率27% (40/147)
回答No.2

日本語で話すお手伝いをしていただけないでしょうか? 本当に学びたいのです. 日本人とフィリピン人のハーフの友達がいて,彼は日本でもフィリピンでも仕事をしている.彼は私に日本語での会話を望んでいるのです.だって,彼は,いつも英語と私の話す言語での時間ばかりもっているのだから. というような意味です. 可能であれば,日本語のお勉強のお手伝いをしてあげて下さい.

その他の回答 (2)

• bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.3

わたしに日本語(の話し方)を教えてくださいませんか。学びたいです。わたしの友人に日本人とフィリピン人のハーフがいます。彼はフィリピンにいても日本の(会社の)仕事をしています。彼は私と日本語で話をしたがります。というのは、かれは英語もフィリピンの言葉もうまく話せないからです。

• debukuro
  • ベストアンサー率19% (3635/18948)
回答No.1

日本とフィリピンの両方で仕事をしているニッピ混血の友達がいるのだが彼と意思疎通を図るために日本語を習いたい そのために手助けをして欲しい なんだか怪しい 友達に手助けを頼めばいいのにあなたに頼む 下心ありあり 犯罪仁摩決まれないようにお気を付け遊ばせ

関連するQ&A

• やっぱり~大変を英語で?

英訳をお願いいたします やっぱり英語でやりとりするのは大変だね It is hard to communicate in English. よろしくおねがいします

• 英語教えてください

下記の選択肢の中で正しいものを教えてください。 ・Just between you and (me/myself/I),(I/me/mine)think she looks better than (me/myself/I),but sees worse than(me/myself/I). ・Which train (will/would/do)you take to come to school? ・It is hard to be (me/myself/I)while speaking a foreign language. ・If an old lady like (me/I)had a picture of (me/myself/I)in a bad pose, I would not say "That is (me/myself/I)in the picture". ・Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude (shall/will/must)exist within the United States,or any place subject to (their/its)

• ____にあてはまる英語教えてください

____にあてはまる英語教えてください 1. The teenager was arrested for _______________ driving, 2. They have ____________________ a campaign to raise \10 million for the child to go to the States for a heart transplant. 3. I left __________________ when he refused to shake hands with me. 4. The man is suffering from ________________ tuberculosis. 5. He ________________ this afternoon while he was playing golf with his customers. 6. The professor is too strict; I wish he could be a little bit more ________________ with his students. 7. The Japanese police have been rather reluctant to ________________ in domestic conflicts. 8. He _______________ all he had just eaten.

• 英語を日本語に訳して貰えますか?

友人から来たメールの文章ですが、なんとなくしか理解出来ません…。英語が堪能な方に訳して頂きたいです…。 Me if i think to marry my EX-boyfriend...in one point i did . but thank god i did not ..he really was not a good boy.he was a evil boss like character..so what he say or nothing! .....he try to control me always ......... and he never care if i need it to finish a project .. so that how she was... ) but now i am by my self and is good but i feel lonely.. and that how i feel now !

• 友達からメールが来たのですが....

友達からメールが来たのですが.... 英語が出来なくて訳すことができません(><) 誰か訳していただけませんでしょうか... よろしくお願いしますm(_)m hey about if i know jin not im dont know him, even i dont know if he is the real in twitter jin, i hope that he is real, because is a nice person and for me i think that he is. but i dont care if he isnt. i hope u doing great have a great weekend take care kisses

• 英語のメールが来たのですが

英語でズラズラ書かれたメールが来たのですが正直解読出来ないので出来る方はお願いします 以前、YOUTUBEからメールがきてその解読をしてもらったのですが勧誘メールだったようだったので 今回もそんなのはめんどくさいのでどうかお願いします ただ普通のメールだったら申し訳ないですけど・・・orz My name is Jabor Thani, a merchant in Qatar. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live. The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldn’t survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs. To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son. If this interests you, please reach me on the email address: jaborthani@aim.com to discuss terms and compensation. Kind regard Jabor Thani ******************************************************************************** The information in this email message is confidential and exclusive intended for the addressed. The information in this message is confidential and is possible legally protected. The information sent is exclusive intended with this e-mail message for the addressed. Use of this information through others then the addressed is bans. Publication, vermenigvuldiging,spread and/or verse twich of this information at harmed not has been allowed. Not in for the right and complete transfer of the content of a sent e-mail, neither for timely reception of that. This footnote gives also at that this e-mail gescand is through a current virus scanner on the presence of computer virussdn. With kind greeting ******************************************************************************

• 「彼の教え方」を英語では?

みなさんこんにちは。 「彼の教え方」を英語でどう言えば良いですか? 「the way he teaches」 もしくは 「how he teaches」 で良いですか? また、下記の二つの文は、意味の上でどのように違って来ますか? I don't like him as a person but the way he teaches is very easy to understand. I don't like him as a person but he teaches in easy way to understand. (前置詞とか自信ないです。違ってたら教えて下さい。) (ここにいる人達の事ではないですよ。。。^-^) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語和訳

1:It is not that he made a mistake but that he concealed it that I regret. 2:That he ate ten hamburgers in five minutes amazed me. 3:It is doubtful whether crying and laughing are unique to human beings. お願いします

• 女性との英語のメールのやり取りの和訳のお願い

前回同様の英語での女性とのメールのやり取りの和訳をお願いしたく思います。 最初に自分のメールでその後に女性のメールになります。 女性のメールの和訳をお願いしたいです。 ◆自分のメール Take care on your way. I always looking forward to see you and talking with you. also today so enjoyed. sorry and thank you always waiting for me. ◆女性のメール thank you for always being there for me and also thank you. me too I'm happy, when I'm with you. You know what I always prayed and wished that I hope I can find a mam who can love me that much. We are still fighting now. I also prayed to jesus that if Mark(元彼の名前) is the mam for me. I hope I can feel that he loves me that much and I dont need to demand to him what he need to do, to make our relation last forever. that's sad thing is, his not like that. どちらも英語圏ではないため文法や文章がおかしいとは思いますが宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語のメールの添削をお願いします

今度カナダへ留学するのですが、ホームステイ先の方にメールを送ろうと思っています。 英語はあまり得意ではない上に、外国の方にメールをするのも初めてなので、 なんとかメールを作ってみたものの、不安な点がたくさんです^^; 以下の英文の添削をお願いします。 Dear Mr.(ホームステイ先の方の名前) Hello,my name is (自分の名前、フルネーム). Please call me (ファーストネーム). It's nice to know you! I'm going to stay with your family from Feb.27 to Mar.25. I hope to see more of you. Since this is the first mail to you,I introduce myself. I'm 20 years old and university student in (地名). And my hometown is (地名) where is a regon with snowfall. My family in (地名) have a dog which is Shiba Inu. Your family appear to have a dog too,what kind of dog? I tell you truly,I'm not good at English... But I decided to study abroad because I want to able to speak English. So I'm studying hard now. I would be nice if you could reply to my e-mail. Sincerely yours, (自分の名前) ちなみに、このメールの中で伝えたいポイントは、 ・ホームステイすること、よろしくお願いしますという気持ち ・自己紹介(ホームステイ先に犬がいるということなので、犬に関する話) ・あまり英語が得意ではないこと です。 よろしくお願いします。